• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
Thanks Rae and JAE... It is just so frusterating to come home from conference all pumped up and to not be able to call anybody!!! Thankfully I live by myself, so I can just hole up for the rest of tonight and I may go into work late tomorrow... we'll see how I feel... I just know that if I start this pattern while all jazzed from conference it will become a habit that will stick with me, even when things are rough!

We should all be shooting for more than 3. Three should be the minimum per day. We don't want to stop just beause we hit our "quota." What if call #4 would have been our booking or recruit?

I know, easier said than done!

Way to go Ellen! That's the spirit! I know personally, I am going to try to make 3 a day a habit and then work from there... slow and stead wins the race!

I just listened to Lyn Conways book (I got her "I want it all" package at conference, and it included a CD of her reading the book), and she mentions 5 contacts a day. Those 2 extra sure couldn't hurt!

Going the extra mile will never hurt anyone!!!!! well as long as it has nothing to do with running....... LMBO!!!

I should have kept calling yesterday. Today, I have left many messages. I have talked to two people in person. One more to go, but if I talk to one there is a chance that someone else is home, too. I'll call a few people this evening and go for the five. Hope you all are having a successful 3-2-1 day.

I have a question about the 2 parties a week. Are you counting catalog parties? If so, when do you count it? When it is turned in or when you send out the paperwork? Thinking about it now it seems like when it is turned in would make more sense. I always have a hard time getting hosts to commit to a close date though. I guess it will make me be better about host coaching them, so that I can plan my two shows per week better!

Haven't started 3-2-1 today yet but yesterday, right before I left to my cluster meeting, I got a return e-mail from someone and got a booking for August! Now I have 2 for August and 0 for Sept. Gotta get on that phone!

Christ Follower said:
Haven't started 3-2-1 today yet but yesterday, right before I left to my cluster meeting, I got a return e-mail from someone and got a booking for August! Now I have 2 for August and 0 for Sept. Gotta get on that phone!

I am at my day job so I can't do it while I am here...... but I will be doing that when I get home tonight from work!!!

Christ Follower said:

Thanks for reminding me I need to send out a few emails to some people!!!

It's funny because I send out e-mails but call them to ask afterwards. This is one of the first times I've been e-mailed back with a "yes" before I got to call. I wish that would happen more often!

No offense, but e-mails don't count for 3-2-1. I'm not saying don't send them, but don't count them. Also, I would count a catalog show as a show. I just hope my catalog shows become extras in addition to kitchen shows. At this point I'm happy with anything. When you have a catalog show it gives you one more reason to contact all the customers - because you want to make sure they understand the return policy, warranty, and how to use the product, etc.

I soooo hear you allison! I cam home from Conf with a icky cold and couldn't deal with making calls.

I took Sunday off...
Monday No Calls cause I was running arround between comitte meetings all day and had Cluster mtg in the evening. BUT... I did talk about my business more at the stops I did make. PO etc... So I feel I started some relationships that way.

Today 4 calls so far. 1 gal got her at work and she sounded freaked out. I will try her in the evening in a day or so.
Ther rest I left messages.

I am heading out to the lake with the fam now. Finally Mom gets to go out on the boat!!! We are trying out our new tube and DD can not wait!!!

I'll make more calls tonight.

Thanks all!

You are doing great!

JAE said:
No offense, but e-mails don't count for 3-2-1. I'm not saying don't send them, but don't count them. Also, I would count a catalog show as a show. I just hope my catalog shows become extras in addition to kitchen shows. At this point I'm happy with anything. When you have a catalog show it gives you one more reason to contact all the customers - because you want to make sure they understand the return policy, warranty, and how to use the product, etc.

It counts when the only contact information you have for someone is an EMAIL address!!!! Some people at fairs dont' give out their phone number just an email address!!

Not sure who posted this, but it is great. It fits with what Ann said about making 5 contacts. Thank you to whoever posted this.

Attachments

• Customer Care Calls Build Your Business.doc
    33 KB · Views: 466
I love it thanks for sharing it with us again JAE!!!

Don't get discouraged. I'm saying it to you because I need to hear it. I am so PMS'ing. I'm going to go for 5 contacts to prove to myself that I will not give up even when I'm moody.

JAE said:
Don't get discouraged. I'm saying it to you because I need to hear it. I am so PMS'ing. I'm going to go for 5 contacts to prove to myself that I will not give up even when I'm moody.

Well then we might needed to start the PMS'ing forum thread as well.. casue I am with you on that one!!!

Well, I certainly don't want to dwell on it... I ate about five Hershey Kisses the truffle ones. That helps.

I am eating hot Tamales cinamon candy if that helps to!!

Still eating chocolate, but I finally got through to a third person. I kept trying so I could speak to 4 or 5 people. No one was home. Trying not to feel disappointed. I'm ready to call between 10 AM and 11 AM tomorrow. Watch out people, here I come! More chocolate please.

I have emailed my fair contacts.......... and I have a few phone calls to make tonight!!!! Watch out here I come!!!!!! Bring on the candy!!

Made several contacts today. Did the first half of my split show (open house today/yak & snack tomorrow).Working on that first recruit.

About the e-mail thing. IT IS QUITE AWESOME! Long story, short version: Today is my 90th day. I needed $90 something in sales to get a last 50 PC dollar bonus, and I only have one show guarenteed for July. I was going to put in a "show" and buy $150 in product. Because of my e-mailing a contact/friend and leaving 2 messages the other day she e-mailed me a $167 order! Can you believe it? WAH HOO! Now I need to repay with a Lia Sophia party. I don't mind! It's worth it. Two show plus conference July bonus! Yay!

Congrats JAE! What a way to end your 90 days!

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well then we might needed to start the PMS'ing forum thread as well.. casue I am with you on that one!!!

Wow...what are the chances? Sign me up for that thread!

By the way, today was a flop for me! I only got a hold of two people!

Christ Follower said:
Wow...what are the chances? Sign me up for that thread!

And the letter that I got this afternoon made things much more worse than I already was...... My DH came home from work and was trying to let me know that he got a pay raise did I give him the time of day??? UH NO!!!! :rolleyes: I know I am mean.... but dang I had a really miserable day!!!!

Men... do they think it's all about them all the time??? LOL

Pay raise. Yay! Did I miss something? What letter did you get?
Give yourself a pay raise, today. Make your calls:)
After my great e-mail last night, I'm back to excited for making my calls. Of, course, it is only 7:27 in the morning.

How's everyone doing today? I called one of the people who ordered part of the $167 worth of product last night. She "mentioned" that she really needed new cookware. So, of course, I could hardly stand it. I wanted to interrupt her, but I remained calm. She explained that she had the Gen II cookware and it really needed to be replaced. She had a show a few years ago and it was around $1200!!! Finally, I was able to share our September hostess special. I am to call her in four weeks to book a September show. Great call. Also, this all started from a message left with someone else, and a response to an e-mail. E-mail - good. Leaving messages - good. Follow up - GREAT! To be continued...

WOOhoo JAE! Awesome!

I have a list going for calls to make tonight. I'm at the library right now using their high speed. I't the kids craft afternoon. There are lots of moms arround. You Know I have my pc shirt on and am looking socialable!

:D

You know. Just walk up to a group of three people and talk to them about PC. Introduce yourself, ask them if they've ever heard of PC and ask them if they would like you to send them a catalog (or give them one if you have them.) I'm so sick of calling that I was looking for ways I could just walk up to people today and get two or three done in one shot. I didn't have the nerve. DO IT, PAULETTE! It will give me courage for another chance, and you will have three contacts finished.

So far one contact (in person) my Party lite came over to close out my candle show and I got her in my book for September! Woo Hoo!

Now if I can only get more booked for August!

JAE said:
Pay raise. Yay! Did I miss something? What letter did you get?
Give yourself a pay raise, today. Make your calls:)
After my great e-mail last night, I'm back to excited for making my calls. Of, course, it is only 7:27 in the morning.

Its in the Chef's Lounge titled "Look what I got today".... So here is my contact I was at the coffee shop getting a smoothie this morning... and the lady that was fixing my smoothie goes "do you sell Pampered Chef?" I said I sure do.. she goes I have been looking for a consultant becasue I want to host a show... I said just a sec let me get my calender... WHOO I have three shows in AUG now!!!!

Leah, that is great!!!

I'm just waiting for my little guys to take their naps so that I can make some calls. I hope I get three people home right off the bat though cause I have to clean the house before my two potential recruits get here!:D

sfdavis918 said:
Leah, that is great!!!

I'm just waiting for my little guys to take their naps so that I can make some calls. I hope I get three people home right off the bat though cause I have to clean the house before my two potential recruits get here!:D

I have some calls to make this afternoon!!!!

Leah, don't you love it when that happens. I'm waiting for that, myself. Were you wearing a PC thing? I only have one t-shirt. I've been carrying my conference bag, lately.

JAE said:
Leah, don't you love it when that happens. I'm waiting for that, myself. Were you wearing a PC thing? I only have one t-shirt. I've been carrying my conference bag, lately.

I have the black ribbon bag and I was wearing a PC shirt ..... :D I Love it when that happens....

How's everyone else doing?

OMGosh!!! Second contact and I have a interview set up for a possible recruit!!! We're meeting at her house next Thursday!!! She said she might not be ready to sign up till October but I'll see if I can't change that!!! Even October would be great!

Who did you call and what did you say? Way to go!

I don't know why it bothers me so much to do phone calls. I just finally made call number three, and she was home. She's not interested in having a show right now, but maybe later she will. She wanted to be added to my newsletter e-mail list. That is a great way to stay in touch and keep my name in front of people. I'm going to call a couple more, I guess.

I'm headed downstairs to make calls. Why the heck am I nervous? I have that fluttery feeling in my stomach.... argh...... oh well here goes....

I don't get nervous, but I just want a few more "Yes, I'd love to have a show! How does next week sound?" Ha Ha! It could happen. Don't be nervous. We have great products, a great host plan, and a great opportunity. BeckyD told me today, I will see results in 90 days for what I'm doing today. Keep that in mind. We reap what we sow.

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711