• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

In summary, Sandy is trying to do 3-2-1 but has trouble getting to 4 contacts a week. Paulette is trying to do 3-2-1 but is not doing well with only 2 shows per month. JAE is trying to do 3-2-1 7 days a week.
I was bad today...

No calls.... I was cleaning my files and had an ou this am withting the kids.

I did print out lists of everyone who has purchased cookware and knives from me though so I am ready to go for tomorrow.

Made several contacts--both phone and in-person. Set up a new show for August. Woo hoo!

The only contact I've had today was the lady that I was supposed to meet with next Thursday. She can't meet me till next month now! I have a show tonight and plan on talking to EVERYONE there! Wish me luck!

I talked to the lady at Staples and someone asked me about my nice, new Pampered Chef studded shirt at the grocery store. I tried a couple calls, but no luck.

Friday's are hard, I think. Good job for working your businesses. I lucked out. I was "awakened" by an e-mail telling me that an order for a catalog show was placed on my web site for $167 in products. Woo Hoo! Then someone called me because she saw my catalog at a Dr.'s office. She gave me her information, and we agreed that I'd call in one month. Done for the day. Back to sleep.

Made more then 3 calls, have an early Nov. show, and possibly 2 in Sept. Hosted my own Open House last night and got 5 future bookings, but waiting for dates!! WAHOO!

Sounds like you had a great show and a productive day. Don't wait for the dates on those 5 future bookings. Call them ASAP.

I called a lady that I met at Kohl's the other day, but didn't result in anything. I also called two potential recruits and they are both going with me to our cluster meeting on Sunday. Yippee!!!

Okay everyone, I am jumping on this train too! It's going to be 3-2-1 Every Day! No Matter What! for me too!!!!!!

Today, I had conversations with two potential recruits (both have been fence sitters), followed up with a host and closed out a catalog show with another host.

I also left 5 voice mail messages. I was trying to do the 24 bookings in 24 hours. I will make more of these calls in the morning. I would be very happy if I get 3 bookings out of it, as I have been doing this only since February, and don't have that many leads to get the whole 24.

I handed out a catalog, and got a door prize slip filled out from a women in the bakery at the Lowe's grocery store. I can give thanks to my brand new purple PC t-shirt I had on today.:D :D :D

Got home from my show a couple hours ago. Does doing a show count as a 3-2-1? She was expecting 10-13, only 5 showed up but I got a booking for Sept. and a catty show for October! A lady there sold PC 10 years ago and I gave her my card and flyers incase she ever wanted to get back into it. She lives out of state though (NM). Hopefully tomorrow (today actually) will go okay.

To my mind, doing a show counts. You're talking to people about hosting/recruiting. Right? Is it a good idea to make extra contacts on show days? Of course. Is it likely? Maybe not.

I would think that the show itself would not count but if you are asking the guests individually to host a show or talking directly to someone about the opportunity then yes, those would count.

Shows count if you are making them count. I can't wait to start having more shows so I can ask everyone there if they would like information about the opportunity or if they would like to have a show.
This morning, I decided that at 10 AM I'd make a host coaching call and contact a couple people with CCC. I stopped my vacuuming and all two of the three were home. Saturday is an extra day for me, so any contacts made are extra. I'm calling a potential recruit at 12:45 PM. Sometimes, when the mood strikes, you just have to keep calling becauses some days the opposite mood will strike, for sure.
Keep going everyone. I love reading this thread!

4 calls so far today

Talked to 1 who want's to do a show but is just one of those oddballs... You guys know the type I mean. I will send her hosting info like she asked but I will not hold my breath...
Emailed (only info I have) a gal who wanted our cookware when I met her last March.
Tried to reconnect with a past host. She was not home but hubby said to giver her a call back.

Made a couple other call with no answer...

My Director called me at this point. It was a good call but messed up my momentum. I wan't to do a few more calls this afternoon.

Okay so I worked one part of my three day shift at a fair last night, I got one yes that wants to become a consultant, One maybe to becoming a consultant, and three maybe's for parties.!!!!!! I worked a shift tonight at the fair, and one tomorrow afternoon!!! :D here's hoping!!!

Just got home from my show today.....I'm calling that my 3 contacts for the day.....I have plans for the evening, and want to take a break from PC for a little while.

From my show - 2 Sept Bookings, 1 Oct Booking (the host re-booked....was going to do Sept, but since she got 2 Sept bookings decided to do Oct.), and the host is seriously trying to convince her DH to become a consultant!:D He actually does all of the cooking at their house, so she wants him to be the consultant, and for her to be the "helper".

I think that was a pretty good day!

WOW You guys are really workin it!

Leah... What did you say at the fair to get them int. in the opportunity?

etteluap70PC said:
WOW You guys are really workin it!

Leah... What did you say at the fair to get them int. in the opportunity?

I have not a clue what I said... other than they were filling out the DPDS... and I just asked if they hosted a show.. some said yes... and other said well no.... I told them what happens when you host a show. BUT then I said what if I told you there is a way that you can earn everything at least once in the catalog for free and making money from it? I got raises eye brows from that one... and they started asking questions so I told them tell you what I will do why don't' you fill out this slip and when I get home on Sunday I will give you a call and we can set up a time to sit down and talk more about it.... :) It came out as easy as eating apple pie....:D

love it!!!

etteluap70PC said:
love it!!!

But I must confess it took me a few try's before that happened... I had to get out of my doing a show mode and into fair mode!!! It's a mindset!!

Talked with seven people today about booking/recruiting. No takers. I'm not down, though. My August is starting to fill, and the recruiting thing will happen.

a big Wahoo! to Rae! Way to not take it personally! Thanks for letting us know that not all days are great, but it will happen!

Not a great day today for me neither. I made about 8 calls today, and all I got was answering machines. I did get a small touch of the fear of the phone, so I could have probably fit a few more calls in. I was trying for the 24 Bookings in 24 hours (Would have been happy with 3 bookings). I did leave messages on all. I did speak in person with a June "host" that postponed with me. Even though she lives right across the street from me, I don't have her phone number, and she still hasn't rescheduled. She is giving me the "Busy" speil (sp.). I will try again on Monday!

Not sure where I heard this, but if someone says they are too busy, you are supposed to say, "That is the best time to host a show. It's a great way to get your friends together. I do all the entertaining and you have a reason to get together with your friends." Not sure of the actual verbage, but that is close.

Okay so here is my check in.....I am working a county fair this weekend... so in two days time I have a total of 21 lead/contacts.... I booked one show today :D YEAH ME!!! I have 14 people who are interested in hosting or becoming a consultant ...Follow up calls coming soon...... Probably Monday since I am working the fair tomorrow until it closes!!! I think oh I don't' remember just want a new fall catalog when it comes out... and to be on my mailing list of any specials!!! :D

So I was going to make calls today until my SD said Saturday afternoons aren't really the best, save them for Sunday and do more then... but I did go to my friend's housewarming party and we were cleaning up after everyone left and she said she for sure is going to have a party, we'll figure out a date at work this week... yippee!

GourmetGirl said:
So I was going to make calls today until my SD said Saturday afternoons aren't really the best, save them for Sunday and do more then... but I did go to my friend's housewarming party and we were cleaning up after everyone left and she said she for sure is going to have a party, we'll figure out a date at work this week... yippee!

That is awesome Allison!!! See my problem is I don't' like working on Sundays..... But I am highly considering making calls on Sundays!!

Leah if Sundays don't work for you, pick another day... my SD just told me Fri and Sat aren't the best. For me I am normally really busy Mon-Thu, and Sundays are considered my day for me to relax or do family stuff, so I am all about those Sunday calls tonight! Plus I would love the feeling of going into work on Monday knowing I have 5 shows + my mystery host scheduled for August already with a week and a half still to go!

GourmetGirl said:
Leah if Sundays don't work for you, pick another day... my SD just told me Fri and Sat aren't the best. For me I am normally really busy Mon-Thu, and Sundays are considered my day for me to relax or do family stuff, so I am all about those Sunday calls tonight! Plus I would love the feeling of going into work on Monday knowing I have 5 shows + my mystery host scheduled for August already with a week and a half still to go!

I normally have Sunday reserved for Family stuff... But the more I hear success stories of people making calls... I might give it a try...... Did you read my success update for today???

Yeah... Leah you are kicking butt with this fair! You are going to have a busy week following up with all these great leads... and btw, if you still have another day of the fair left, why are you one here at 2:19am?!?! :p

GourmetGirl said:
Yeah... Leah you are kicking butt with this fair! You are going to have a busy week following up with all these great leads... and btw, if you still have another day of the fair left, why are you one here at 2:19am?!?! :p

Because it is 1223am...... and I don't' start my shift until 2:30pm tomorrow afternoon...... :D and I have on more fair yet to do this summer and it's my fair meaning I offered shifts to the rest of my cluster one person took on... one is thinking and so is the other one.... But mainly it's mine for a week... NICE HUH??? I wasn't expecting anyone else in my cluster to drive an hour and half to a fair... why would they want to do that when some of them can't drive 10 mins down the road to go to a meeting... I drive two hours was is their problem... :eek: hehehehe!!!!

ahhh... nice... you still have 14 hours until you have to be there! enjoy! I have set my goal to get up before noon tomorrow, finish unpacking from conference, clean up my office, unpack from my show on thursday, hang up 12 mirrors in my office (they are square mirrors from Ikea, so I am taking the $2 mirrors and making 1 big mirror for only $24!), make 20 calls, write thank you cards for my last show (HO mailed her show before I could mail her reciepts! so now I am just going to mail them to each customer individually!), enter my show from Thu on PP, do 2 loads of laundry, and then relax with HP!

... a lot planned I know, but after doing nothing today but talking on the phone and going to a friend's tonight, I figure it's gotta be done and if I just blast a training CD while I am doing it, I can learn some stuff at the same time! :)

GourmetGirl said:
ahhh... nice... you still have 14 hours until you have to be there! enjoy! I have set my goal to get up before noon tomorrow, finish unpacking from conference, clean up my office, unpack from my show on thursday, hang up 12 mirrors in my office (they are square mirrors from Ikea, so I am taking the $2 mirrors and making 1 big mirror for only $24!), make 20 calls, write thank you cards for my last show (HO mailed her show before I could mail her reciepts! so now I am just going to mail them to each customer individually!), enter my show from Thu on PP, do 2 loads of laundry, and then relax with HP!

... a lot planned I know, but after doing nothing today but talking on the phone and going to a friend's tonight, I figure it's gotta be done and if I just blast a training CD while I am doing it, I can learn some stuff at the same time! :)

WHEW!!! Wore me out just reading it!!! LOL But after I am done with my fair tomorrow I have to drive two and half hours home....... :eek: Oh well I have 21 contacts so far!!!

Hope you have some good CDs to listen to in the car... prime training time! Good luck with tomorrow... I better hit the hay if I actually want to be up in 8 hours!

GourmetGirl said:
Hope you have some good CDs to listen to in the car... prime training time! Good luck with tomorrow... I better hit the hay if I actually want to be up in 8 hours!

I have good CD"S and a entertaining daughter and husband to go along with those CD"S

Well Sounds like you all are kicking but!!!

I can not wait for my county fair in 2 weeks! Last year I booked 4 shows. This year I want 8 and 2 recruit leads. I need to get better at drawing people in and leading them into conversations that will lead into the opp. and booking. There are usually a bunch os DS people there and I know that people walking thru are getting bombarded by them all. I need to get in the "it's all about them" mindset.

On another note.... I was just at the grocery store with the kids. I even dressed nice (PC shirt of course), Kids looked good too. I was wanting to aproach someone maybee even them a catalog. But I didn't get the lead in. The gal I wanted to chat with at the courtesy desk was not there today (past host of mine). I did chit chat with my cashier and the girl bagging for me. I am trying to at least build relationships. DS was a wildman in the store so it put a damper on my patience.

I will do some calls this afternoon!

I am not doing as good as I hoped but I am doing 100% better than before Conference!

Sounds good Paulette. Practice your conversations in your head and out loud if no one's around, of course.
This probably isn't so good, but during church service I wrote a couple of names down that came to mind. Oops! I was listening to the sermon, but my mind wanders sometimes. On the way home I wrote some more names on my notes. There are a few people I can call tonight, but I don't call much on Sunday's. If I talk to anyone, I will count it as "extra".

So today I made 2 contacts and a ton of messages left. I got 1 dated August show and another Yes to an August show, who will date this week. I now have 3 dated shows, my mystery host, 4 other yeses who I am playing phone tag with (tonight am sending a personal email to find a good time to talk). That means I have only 1 open spot on my August calendar and will hopefully reach my goal of a full August by the end of this week!

Then I move on to my September where I have 1 dated show, 1 yes, but I didn't have my availability to schedule and other leads to follow up on who I have been getting voicemails (need to try a different time of day).

I am so excited! All this since I've been home from conference and I had no voice for 3 days this past week! Can I get a big WAAAA-HOOOO!

OK Alison - I so want to know what you are saying to these people to get them to book! Especially for August! I have all the excitement to get September shows with the new catalog and cookware but not so much excitement for August. Any advice or scripts you could share??????

I did a car show today about an hour away from where I live. It went okay. I got a few sales but no leads. I should have said please answer the questions on the DPS to be eligible for the drawing. I am still planning on calling everyone that filled out a DPS and thank them for stopping by the booth and to see if I can be of service to them or if they would be interested in booking a show.

I like doing the face to face 3-2-1. Telemarketing is tough unless I already know the person. I want new fresh faces!

3-2-1 all the way!

momoftwins said:
OK Alison - I so want to know what you are saying to these people to get them to book! Especially for August! I have all the excitement to get September shows with the new catalog and cookware but not so much excitement for August. Any advice or scripts you could share??????

I did a car show today about an hour away from where I live. It went okay. I got a few sales but no leads. I should have said please answer the questions on the DPS to be eligible for the drawing. I am still planning on calling everyone that filled out a DPS and thank them for stopping by the booth and to see if I can be of service to them or if they would be interested in booking a show.

Sharisse~ I am calling maybe's and later's that I have from previous shows. I ended up with 19 people on my list and have just gone from there. It helps that I am saying that I just got into grad school and am trying to pump up PC so that I can quit my day job to focus on grad school. I have also bartered with some people (my aunt is doing a show for me mid-aug, in return I am babysitting my cousin free of charge for 2 days when she has no daycare... what can I say... I want a full schedule this fall, so I'll take what I can get to get me there!). I have also just been really excited so that has helped. I also have asked people that I have been in contact with on a normal basis (friends/coworkers) that I haven't asked yet and conference and my cluster meeting this past week made me realize I need to ask them... the worst they are going to say is no. Also, to people that are saying no I am asking if I can invite them to my mystery host where they can win the host benefits without doing any work! It has helped my calls end on a positive note! :) What can I say, I think I have finally realized and am proud to say that I do PC and that it has been wonderful for me in my life!

momoftwins said:

Okay so here is my sceret to the DPDS... READY everyone???!!!! I hand them a spring and summer catalog.. I let them knwo that we are coming out with 60 brand new products... and you will never beleive what else ... then I go into the stainless steel cookware spiel ..... I let them knwo that by filling the slip out with their name and address I am able to send them a fall catalog when it comes out and that their is a few questions on their but it is not obligating them to hosting a show it is for information only!!! Sounds easy right??? I got 30 contacts in 3 days!!! One show booked and 14 people interested in either hosting a show or becoming a consultant or BOTH!!!!! :D..... and if they don't want to do that offer them a recipe card!! Everyone likes food!!!

You guys are doing so good! WOW! I didn't do anything this weekend! I had a really busy weekend with family and church stuff so PC went to the back burner! I'm excited to make some calls tomorrow though! I only have 2 shows for August so far! Tuesday I have a show with 18 confirmed yes's (so far!) She even got a catty booking for September for me. (she really wants the cookware!) Hopefully I can get another booking or two for August!

Christ Follower said:
You guys are doing so good! WOW! I didn't do anything this weekend! I had a really busy weekend with family and church stuff so PC went to the back burner! I'm excited to make some calls tomorrow though! I only have 2 shows for August so far! Tuesday I have a show with 18 confirmed yes's (so far!) She even got a catty booking for September for me. (she really wants the cookware!) Hopefully I can get another booking or two for August!

Do you have any fairs lined up yet???? IF not you should really do that!!! That is what just gave me some edge that I needed!!!! I have one more fair left to go!!:D

Leah awesome job on the fair! I'm glad it went so well for you! Sounds like it was perfect timing to do a fair right after conference! Looking forward to hearing those results of the contacts!

I did a home show in April and got 1 booking that actually went through. That one booking has since gotten me 3 more bookings (so far). That was worth it with just that one show. I did a Strawberry festival in May and all the bookings from that have fallen through so far. I collected some orders from it but nothing spectacular. It's almost a gamble for me doing the fairs. I don't know if I like them or not. Great job on yours though!!!

GourmetGirl said:
Leah awesome job on the fair! I'm glad it went so well for you! Sounds like it was perfect timing to do a fair right after conference! Looking forward to hearing those results of the contacts!

I feel for those 30 people... because I am going to be calling them tomorrow!!! :D I am really excited about my next fair now!!

Christ Follower said:
I did a home show in April and got 1 booking that actually went through. That one booking has since gotten me 3 more bookings (so far). That was worth it with just that one show. I did a Strawberry festival in May and all the bookings from that have fallen through so far. I collected some orders from it but nothing spectacular. It's almost a gamble for me doing the fairs. I don't know if I like them or not. Great job on yours though!!!

The way that I look at it.. is it is all worth a bit of a gamble... just to get your name out their....I felt that it was worth it!!!

How's everyone doing. I called someone, today on the way to the grocery store. She is very interested in a September show. She used to be a director 8 years ago. I saw one of my contacts at the grocery store and was able to talk with her, finally, and give her a mini catalog. I called a few more and nonone was home. I'll call later tonight, after 7:00 PM. I have a meeting with my potential recruit on Wednesday afternoon. Whoo, hoo!

No calls yet. My party tomorrow has 18 confirmed yes's so far!

<h2>1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.</p><h2>2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?</h2><p>By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.</p><h2>3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?</h2><p>Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.</p><h2>4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?</h2><p>No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.</p><h2>5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?</h2><p>The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.</p>

Related to Boost Your Success with 3-2-1 Accountability: A Productivity Diary

1. What is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary is a tool designed to help you stay organized and focused on your goals. It consists of a daily log where you can track your progress on completing 3 important tasks, making 2 meaningful connections, and taking 1 step towards your long-term goals.

2. How can the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary help me boost my success?

By consistently using the diary, you can hold yourself accountable for completing important tasks, staying connected with others, and making progress towards your goals. This can lead to increased productivity, efficiency, and overall success in your personal and professional life.

3. Can I customize the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the diary is designed to be flexible and adaptable to your individual needs and goals. You can choose which tasks to focus on, who to connect with, and what steps to take towards your long-term objectives. This allows you to tailor the diary to your specific priorities and responsibilities.

4. Is the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary only for business professionals?

No, the diary can be used by anyone who wants to improve their productivity and achieve their goals. Whether you're a business owner, a student, a stay-at-home parent, or anyone else, the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary can help you stay organized and on track towards success.

5. How often should I use the 3-2-1 Accountability Productivity Diary?

The diary is designed to be used on a daily basis. By consistently using the diary, you can develop good habits and stay focused on your goals. However, you can also use it on a weekly or monthly basis if that better fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
33 34 35 36 37
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711