• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!

In summary, the host had one order for $460 and is trying to get a show from the guest. The guest is trying to get the host to do a show.
jrstephens
I had a host call me to tell me she had her show ready but did not have that many orders from people. Well, one order was $460!!!!! She has over $500 total! She was totally trying to get me to think she had low sales and waiting for my reaction. She does shows all the time and hates to be under $400/$500.

And the girl taht ordered $460 wants me to call her about doing a show.

I love these great suprises!

Awesome! Book her for double points! :)

That's a great host. Congratulations.

My host is at $586 and told me today she is aiming for $700!

I will hit Level Two for December if she gets to $700. I am rooting her on!!:chef:

She is currently trying to talk a friend's husband into buying the Double Burner Griddle ($115) his wife has been wanting for a surprise Christmas present.

jrstephens said:
My host is at $586 and told me today she is aiming for $700!

I will hit Level Two for December if she gets to $700. I am rooting her on!!:chef:

She is currently trying to talk a friend's husband into buying the Double Burner Griddle ($115) his wife has been wanting for a surprise Christmas present.
Sounds like you might need to tell her that you'll include a Nylon Turner with the griddle as a thank you to entice the husband to order. :)

My host just yahoo'd to let me know the husband is getting the double burner griddle for his wife!!!! She is now at $690 in sales! YAHOO! We are ordering it in his wife's name since she is a past host to get him the 10% discount.

She has one more order to collect and is turning it in tomorrow.

This will put me at $1500 for the PC bucks this month. YAHOO!! I am so excited. I figured I would be scraping for 2 shows to get the SA heart. Last year I had no December sales! What a huge difference.

And the commission will finish paying for my laptop and my dryer has decided to take 90 minutes to dry instead of 30 minutes this week, so, the remainder can go towards a new one.

Don't you just love PC?!:chef:

jrstephens said:
My host just yahoo'd to let me know the husband is getting the double burner griddle for his wife!!!! She is now at $690 in sales! YAHOO! We are ordering it in his wife's name since she is a past host to get him the 10% discount.She has one more order to collect and is turning it in tomorrow.This will put me at $1500 for the PC bucks this month. YAHOO!! I am so excited. I figured I would be scraping for 2 shows to get the SA heart. Last year I had no December sales! What a huge difference.And the commission will finish paying for my laptop and my dryer has decided to take 90 minutes to dry instead of 30 minutes this week, so, the remainder can go towards a new one.Don't you just love PC?!:chef:
What a terrific update! I had a couple catalog hosts like that in Nov - but Dec's aren't as promising.....but it is so much fun when you have a catalog show like that!I bet you are doing a Happy Dance right now!!!:D

Last edited:
I sure am. She was a Nov show and had to cancel and then decided to try to take up some orders. She is suppose to do a cooking show in Jan or Feb.

She is spending the $10 to get her show to close at $700. I am submitting it tonight!! YAHOO!!!! PC Bucks, here I am!!:chef::love: :sing: :) :balloon:

Last edited:

Related to Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!

1. How can I host a "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event?

To host a "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. They will provide you with all the necessary materials and help you plan a successful event.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event?

Hosting a "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event comes with many benefits, including earning free and discounted products, connecting with friends and family, and learning new recipes and cooking techniques.

3. Can I still earn host rewards if my guests are unable to attend the "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event?

Absolutely! Your consultant can provide you with a link to share with your guests, allowing them to shop and place orders online. As long as your total sales reach a certain amount, you will still earn host rewards.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" events?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" events. Your consultant can provide you with more information and help you take advantage of these deals.

5. How can I make my "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event more successful?

To make your "Yahoo! Love Great Catalog Shows!" event more successful, be sure to invite a variety of guests, create a fun and inviting atmosphere, and encourage your guests to try out products and recipes. Your consultant can also provide tips and advice to make your event a hit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • SDTeaGirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies