• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Don't You Love It When a Host Is Excited?

In summary, Hosts who don't care about getting free stuff often book a show just to 'help' their friend. This can be a good or bad thing. Sometimes the show is easy and the host gets a lot of sales, while other times the host is not expecting much and gets a surprise show with a lot of sales.
lacychef
Have you ever had hosts that didn't care about getting free stuff; say they booked a show just to 'help' their friend? And you're thinking come on, you can get so much out of it!
Anyway, I felt so good after leaving my host's house last night. I don't think she'd ever been to a show before; definately never hosted. She had about 12 people come, sales are over 500 (yeah! finally a show at my average for this month!) When everyone was gone, & I was telling her the sales & what she can get....she was so shocked! She said, 'no way! that was the easiest thing I've ever done!' She had no idea that everyone ordered & that she could get that much for free. Plus, she was naming off a bunch more people that couldn't come but wanted to order...so I can't wait to see what her total will be!
I just LOVE it when hosts & customers are as excited as me!:D

Any other good host stories?

It's really hard sometimes to know what to expect out of a host. I had a show last week for one that was MIA earlier and called me the night I was supposed to do her show to reschedule. Her mother who she booked from had already told me, but she should have returned my calls and didn't. Anyway, I was skeptical of what kind of show she'd have then and she was saying she only expected 4-5 people for sure. It's scheduled to close Monday. I left with $400 in sales, 3 bookings and 1 potential recruit. Wow! I wish they all would turn out that way. I think she's just a little overwhelmed trying to raise 4 kids (youngest is 3) and alot of other stuff going on in her life. Anyway, don't count them out until "the fat lady sings". You do get some pleasant surprises sometimes.

Jeanie

It's fun when the hosts get excited - my latest one was thrilled when she had over $500 show and I was able to work the 1/2 price items to benefit her the most - she was thrilled with all she got and how fast her things were delivered - we submitted this past Tuesday and she got it today at 2 pm. (Gotta love being close to HO) I, myself didn't really realize all the great stuff you could get as host when I hosted last July (before becoming consultant). It's nice to see someone so excited about PC as you are!

Gina Miller

Yeah I 've got a host that is totally excited about her party on the 30th of this month. She is so excited and determined she is gonna have a $1000 dollar show. That would be so awesome too. So I can't help but get excited with her. When your host is excited it makes you excited even more. I love that feeling. And it just gets you so pumped for your shows too. Hope things go well for your party and your hosts stays that excited!!

I love when hosts are excited and get that: the more guests they have= the more they will do in sales! I've had 3 motivated hosts who wanted to do the best in sales and ended up with an $800, $1248 and $1120 show!!! Wish all were like this!!!

kat29 said:
Yeah I 've got a host that is totally excited about her party on the 30th of this month. She is so excited and determined she is gonna have a $1000 dollar show.

I hope you close that night!! Good luck!

I haven't run into one of these hosts yet! Maybe it is me....yikes.

gilliandanielle said:
I haven't run into one of these hosts yet! Maybe it is me....yikes.

I'm sure it's not you:) Just wait, sometimes they take you by surprise!

My cousin did a show for me to help me out. She likes PC but never had a party. She was shocked when I added up everything and she had a $550 show!! She loved and said it was the easiest thing she ever did. I love when that happens

Shannon

I had one lady at work who, was totally doing the show as a favor. I finally said, "Cathy, I have to laugh... I'm actually doing the show for you as a favor. You're going to get so much product." She realized what I meant when she had an $800 show and got A TON of stuff. PLEASE, Don't get me wrong, I'm not being ****y at all, but when they think they are doing you the favor, I don't think the motivation is the same.

Related to Don't You Love It When a Host Is Excited?

1. How can I make sure my host is excited about hosting a Pampered Chef party?

In order to ensure that your host is excited about hosting a Pampered Chef party, it is important to communicate with them and make them feel like they are an important part of the process. Show them the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. Also, provide them with plenty of information and resources to help them feel prepared and excited for their party.

2. What can I do as a consultant to help my host stay excited throughout the party planning process?

As a consultant, it is important to stay in touch with your host and provide them with support and encouragement throughout the party planning process. Send them reminders and tips to help them stay organized and excited. Also, offer to help with any tasks or questions they may have. Showing genuine interest in their party and their success will help keep them excited.

3. How can I help my host get their guests excited about attending the party?

There are a few ways you can help your host get their guests excited about attending the party. Provide your host with invitations and encourage them to personalize them and include some fun details about the party. You can also offer to do a quick demonstration of a Pampered Chef product at the party to get guests interested and excited. Lastly, make sure your host knows the benefits of hosting, such as earning free products, and encourage them to share that with their guests.

4. What are some unique ideas to help make my host's party even more exciting?

There are many unique ideas you can suggest to your host to make their party even more exciting. Some ideas include having a themed party, such as a holiday or game night, providing a fun activity for guests to participate in, and offering special discounts or promotions. You can also suggest having a potluck-style party where each guest brings a dish to share, or incorporating a charity component into the party to make it more meaningful.

5. How can I help my host maintain their excitement after the party is over?

After the party is over, it is important to follow up with your host and show them appreciation for hosting a successful party. Send them a thank-you note and offer to help them with any follow-up orders or questions. Also, remind them of the benefits they received from hosting, such as free products, and encourage them to continue hosting parties in the future. This will help maintain their excitement and make them more likely to host again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • ChefBeckyD