• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship

In summary, "Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features easy and comforting recipes perfect for the winter season. The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as soups, stews, casseroles, and hearty main dishes and all are designed to be accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. The recipes are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products, making the cooking experience even easier and more enjoyable. "Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship" is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through a local consultant.
Jennie4PC
Well not really but when it means I have shows that cancel becase of it, then that is when I hate snow. I am just hopeing that Jan does not get screwed up because of snow.

You should be here.After about 18" of the stuff over the last several days, it's now 51º and raining.Almost all of the snow cover is gone and we're getting flooding everywhere.Sigh.

I'm in the same boat as you KG! We didn't have quite that much snow I don't think, but close! Yesterday it reached 50, today it's not as warm, about 40ish, but raining like crazy! Most of the snow is gone, our driveway is pure ice now! Not good when we have 10+ persons coming to dinner tomorrow night. We've invested in a small supply of salt, we've salted it tonight, and it will get it again tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the rain will quit and let our salt work!

Ok I am glad I am not having rain. Although we dont have that much snow either.

We had 2 1/2 feet of snow melt down to 6 inches over night. It's smooshy out here. I was sooo getting cabin fever after 3 days of being in the house with 3 kids, a husband, a dog, and 4 cats that can't go outside. I went out today. Yeah!! MIL comes out to celebrate Christmas-my house is a mess- and she's staying the night. Interesting evening. I did get out to get the ink my printer needed so I can start my January folders.

Oh, what a blamed uncertain thing
This crazy weather is.
It snew, and blew
And then it thew
And now, by jing,
It's friz!

--Walt Kelly in his comic strip, Pogo

1. What is "Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship"?

"Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious and comforting recipes perfect for the winter season.

2. What types of recipes are included in the cookbook?

The cookbook includes a variety of recipes such as soups, stews, casseroles, and hearty main dishes that are perfect for cold winter nights.

3. Are the recipes in the cookbook easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship" are designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make the recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, the cookbook features recipes that are specifically designed to be made with Pampered Chef products, making your cooking experience even easier and more enjoyable.

5. Is "Winter Snow: A Love-Hate Relationship" available for purchase?

Yes, the cookbook is available for purchase through the Pampered Chef website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • mandy412