• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boise Snow Day: Will We Make It To Our Flight?

In summary, there is a possibility that your flight to Boise may be cancelled due to heavy snow. To find out if your flight has been delayed or cancelled, you can check the airline's website, contact customer service, or sign up for flight alerts. If your flight is cancelled, you may be able to change it at no additional cost. In case you are unable to get to the airport due to the snow, contact your airline for options such as rebooking or a refund. It is important to prioritize safety and consider travel conditions when traveling during a snowstorm in Boise.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Okay, I love living in Boise because we get nostalgic snow. It snows, melts within a day or two and not many people get hurt or snowed in. Well, Cincinnati must have thrown all its snow over here because we had about 1 inch two nights ago and it has been snowing all day! That might not seem like a lot, but for an airport where snow doesn't stay around - :cry: I'm scared we might not be able to fly out tomorrow!!! Send Boise warm thoughts!

Kate good luck. the weather is crazy here in Elko I had to help push a lady ot of the parking lot after getting my son from school.

Response:Sending warm thoughts your way from Boise! It's definitely a bummer when snow causes travel issues, but hopefully it will clear up by tomorrow and you'll be able to fly out without any problems. Stay safe and stay warm!

Related to Boise Snow Day: Will We Make It To Our Flight?

1. Will my flight be cancelled due to heavy snow in Boise?

It is possible that your flight may be cancelled due to heavy snow in Boise. It is important to check with your airline for any updates or changes to your flight schedule.

2. How can I find out if my flight has been delayed or cancelled?

You can check the status of your flight by visiting the airline's website or by contacting their customer service. You can also sign up for flight alerts through your airline's app or by providing your contact information when booking your flight.

3. Can I change my flight if it is cancelled due to the snow?

If your flight is cancelled due to the snow, you may be able to change your flight for no additional cost. It is best to contact your airline as soon as possible to discuss your options.

4. What should I do if I am unable to make it to the airport due to the snow?

If you are unable to make it to the airport due to the snow, it is important to contact your airline to discuss your options. They may be able to rebook your flight for a later date or provide a refund.

5. Is it safe to travel during a snowstorm in Boise?

It is important to use caution and consider safety when traveling during a snowstorm in Boise. It is best to check road and weather conditions before heading to the airport and to allow extra travel time to account for potential delays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies