• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Repent! Repent! the White Death Is Coming! - the Sequel

In summary, the National Weather Service is issuing a winter storm watch for the Midwest. They are predicting 6 to 13 inches of snow, with the highest amounts possible in southeastern Wisconsin. Strong winds may cause blowing and drifting snow. Those with travel plans Sunday and Sunday evening should keep up with the latest forecasts.
chefann said:
It's all my fault, apparently.

Always and forever!!!:D :D :D

stupid time limit...

chefann said:
JAE- it's Ann Arbor!!

AnnieBee, I'm about 45 minutes to an hour from Ann Arbor, in the Detroit area. Any time you need a MI fix, you can come up for a visit. I've actually got a regular group of customers in Ypsilanti/Saline, just outside Ann Arbor.
Let me know next time you're going to Saline. I'll have you stop at the Drowsy Parrot to pick up some coffee for me.

Katie - I'm in Medina, south of Cleveland, West of Akron, so not too close to Cinnci.

Well, fine then! I was going to tell you I'd love to meet up for coffee or something, but never mind!;)

We could meet up in Columbus :)

Like I said before, you guys are all so friendly...

Gotta a road trip I'm planning to see a girlfriend on the north side of Westerville. I'll drop you a line when I know when... hopefully SOON! After nearly a month with DH being gone each weekend, all weekend and no breaks from the munchkins, I'm soooooooooo ready to get out of hear for a few days!

katie0128 said:
Gotta a road trip I'm planning to see a girlfriend on the north side of Westerville. I'll drop you a line when I know when... hopefully SOON! After nearly a month with DH being gone each weekend, all weekend and no breaks from the munchkins, I'm soooooooooo ready to get out of hear for a few days!

(Just figured out this quote thing...)

Yikes! I think I'd be going crazy if my DH was away that much... How old are your little ones? Mine are 4, 3 and almost 1. I'm so with you on that road trip :) Although it would be SO wierd being away from them!!

Really should go to bed now...

AB

I guess I shouldn't say "no" break from the kids, I do work PT at a hospital, but when I'm not there, I've got the critters. It drives me crazy most of the time, but then I'll get on here and remember the other cheffers who have DHs that are miliary and are deployed... makes me feel lucky that even if DH is home sporatically, it's better than not being home for months or years on end.

And mine are 8 (DS), 4 (DS) and will be 2 in April (DD).

<h2>1. What is the National Weather Service predicting for this upcoming storm?</h2><p>The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for Sunday morning through Sunday evening, with snow amounts ranging from 6 to 13 inches and strong winds causing possible blowing and drifting snow.</p><h2>2. How does this forecast compare to last year's prediction?</h2><p>Last year, a similar dire prediction was made, but the actual snowfall was not as severe as expected.</p><h2>3. What areas will be most affected by this storm?</h2><p>The highest snowfall amounts are expected in southeast Wisconsin, with slightly lower amounts possible to the northwest.</p><h2>4. How should people with travel plans prepare for this storm?</h2><p>Those with travel plans on Sunday and Sunday evening should stay updated on the latest forecasts and be prepared for potential road closures and delays due to snow and strong winds.</p><h2>5. When did the original thread with the "Repent! Repent!" title start and what was its purpose?</h2><p>The original thread was started almost exactly a year ago and its purpose was to mock the overly dramatic prediction of a giant snowfall by the weather service. The title of the thread is a reference to a popular phrase used by doomsday preachers.</p>

1. What is the National Weather Service predicting for this upcoming storm?

The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm watch for Sunday morning through Sunday evening, with snow amounts ranging from 6 to 13 inches and strong winds causing possible blowing and drifting snow.

2. How does this forecast compare to last year's prediction?

Last year, a similar dire prediction was made, but the actual snowfall was not as severe as expected.

3. What areas will be most affected by this storm?

The highest snowfall amounts are expected in southeast Wisconsin, with slightly lower amounts possible to the northwest.

4. How should people with travel plans prepare for this storm?

Those with travel plans on Sunday and Sunday evening should stay updated on the latest forecasts and be prepared for potential road closures and delays due to snow and strong winds.

5. When did the original thread with the "Repent! Repent!" title start and what was its purpose?

The original thread was started almost exactly a year ago and its purpose was to mock the overly dramatic prediction of a giant snowfall by the weather service. The title of the thread is a reference to a popular phrase used by doomsday preachers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates