• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What New Fall and Winter Products Are Must Haves for 2005

I also love the Microplane - I've been requesting PC to add it for the last year or so. I don't think this item will be an everyday-use purchase, but for those serious about their zest and fresh nutmeg, this is the one to buy....OK, and I like the small stone, too. Here's a fast potato chip recipe to show it off:......Peel a potato using the veggie peeler. Use the Ultimate Slice and Grate, adjustable blade (thin), and slice the potato. Lightly spray your small stone with the Spritzer filled with basil canola oil. Place your potato slices in one layer on the stone, and spray again with the
Michelle K
Hi I was wondering what everyones opinion is for the must haves to demo for the new fall and winter season. I am trying to decide what I want to buy to demo for this season. I see the new microplane adjustable grater in quite a few recipes in the new season's best but wanted to know what other products everyone else is planning to highlight this season at their shows. Thanks.
Michelle

I am definately planning to highlight the roasting pan. Right before the holidays, I think this will be a big seller. :)

I will highlight the roasting pan especially as a booking tool but the products that I will be carrying and promoting most are the new cookbook (have your read it? It gives tons of information about stoneware and lots of variations on recipes and tips, etc., etc....) and the new small round stone. SO many people (young college aged, newly married, empty nesters, singles... could use another smaller stone. This one is perfect for so many things! I will also carry the new Woven Selections Rectangular Tray - SOOO awesome! and of course the Patriotic Heart! I'll carry a stone (or Chillzanne Rectangular Server) in the new tote! (it will talk about itself ;) And that new Basil Oil!!

Okay - I'll stop (but there are others too...) What a great season!

Measuring Cups, Microplane, and Small StoneWith holiday baking season starting soon, every baker has to own the easy to read measuring cups! They make measuring liquids so much easier and more accurate!

I also love the Microplane - I've been requesting PC to add it for the last year or so. I don't think this item will be an everyday-use purchase, but for those serious about their zest and fresh nutmeg, this is the one to buy.

OK, and I like the small stone, too. Here's a fast potato chip recipe to show it off: Peel a potato using the veggie peeler. Use the Ultimate Slice and Grate, adjustable blade (thin), and slice the potato. Lightly spray your small stone with the Spritzer filled with basil canola oil. Place your potato slices in one layer on the stone, and spray again with the oil (you can skip the first spray once your stone is seasoned). Lightly salt. MICROWAVE for 5 minutes or until crispy. Let set for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy. I'm eating a handful right now. It also works with just olive oil and salt, or you can add seasoned salt. Whatever floats your boat :)

Enjoy!
Diane

Last edited:
I have to say I love ALL the new products, but I do have a few favorites.

1. Tongs....love how they open and close...it's fun too!
2. Bamboo Carving Board....LOVE the look and functionality. Can't wait to make my "mark" on the board. What a great treasure to have to pass down generation to generation.
3. Insulated Tote....SO EASY to use for many different hot dishes!
4. Celebrate Plate....LOVED the one they had before and LOVE it even more with the keepsake booklet to write down events. I love to serve my kids for good grades or whatever.
5. Canola Oil....SMELLS SO GOOD! Can't wait to use it!
6. Microplane Adjustable Grater....didn't think I'd like it, but used it today and what an EASY and fine lemon zest....didn't have to cut it up with scissors. So easy with FRESH NUTMUG!
7. Oven Mitt...LOVED the hot pad/trivet and LOVE the Mitt!
8. Citrus Press....Didn't think this would be such a great thing, but used it today and it was SO EASY to juice an orange. NO MESS and SO EASY!!
9. Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold....I've never been a big mold fan, but LOVE the Patriotic Mold. Can't wait to sell these for the Holiday season.
10. S.A. Striped pieces....wasn't too sure about the stripe...not really a stripe girl, but I got them out and set them around my house. It gives a little PUNCH that gives an outstanding look.
11. ROASTING PAN...Obviously the EASIEST one to love! Can't wait for THANKSGIVING!! I also think it would be great to cook a few chickens at once and then pick the meat off and freeze for later.

I really think it will be important to show the Striped SA pieces (regardless of your own personal opinion) to your guests. I received mine just in time for my Christmas in July Show for my past hosts and they went GAGA for them...4 bookings!! So if you didn't earn them, buy at least one on the sample orders so your guests can see them up close and personal! :D

Mary

dianevill said:
With holiday baking season starting soon, every baker has to own the easy to read measuring cups! They make measuring liquids so much easier and more accurate!

I also love the Microplane - I've been requesting PC to add it for the last year or so. I don't think this item will be an everyday-use purchase, but for those serious about their zest and fresh nutmeg, this is the one to buy.

OK, and I like the small stone, too. Here's a fast potato chip recipe to show it off: Peel a potato using the veggie peeler. Use the Ultimate Slice and Grate, adjustable blade (thin), and slice the potato. Lightly spray your small stone with the Spritzer filled with basil canola oil. Place your potato slices in one layer on the stone, and spray again with the oil (you can skip the first spray once your stone is seasoned). Lightly salt. MICROWAVE for 5 minutes or until crispy. Let set for 1-2 minutes, and enjoy. I'm eating a handful right now. It also works with just olive oil and salt, or you can add seasoned salt. Whatever floats your boat :)

Enjoy!
Diane
Oooh! A great quick tip demo at our shows! Thanks!

cookbookI love the new cookbook I have already done 2 recipes from it plus i made the meat stuff and put it in the freezer for the past roll ups and the other stuff

I think the roasting pan is a must have also - especially before the holidays. The tongs and micro-plane are another that I will be carrying to all shows. Also, at conference the vanilla (a bring back) got a lot of uh and ahs. I have never used PC vanilla before, but have always used pure vanilla from Mexico (similar I think it is also double strength) so I will be getting the vanilla also to use at shows.

I have a Vanilla Question.I have never been fortunate enough to purchase vanilla from Mexico. Is there a difference in ours and that from Mexico? I had a host tell me that they love the vanilla from Mexico but did not like ours when it was first out so they will not buy it now. Anyone have a compare?
Thanks!

1. What are the new fall and winter products for 2005?

Some new products for fall and winter 2005 include our limited edition stoneware collection, our apple peeler and corer, and our pumpkin-shaped baking dish.

2. Are there any new kitchen tools for the holiday season?

Yes, we have a variety of new kitchen tools perfect for the holiday season, such as our cookie press, holiday cookie cutters, and turkey baster.

3. What are the top must-have products for hosting holiday parties?

Our top must-have products for hosting holiday parties include our cheese knife set, appetizer platter, and beverage dispenser.

4. Are there any new products specifically for baking during the colder months?

Yes, we have a new silicone baking mat perfect for making holiday cookies, as well as a mini pie pan for creating individual-sized pies.

5. Can you recommend any products for making soups and stews this fall and winter?

We have a new soup and chili seasoning mix, as well as a stoneware soup and sandwich set that is perfect for cozy meals during the colder months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
blessedrub
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chef greta
  • Products and Tips
Replies