• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!

In summary, "Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!" is a promotion by Pampered Chef that allows customers to join a waitlist for popular items restocking on September 30th. Customers can join the waitlist by providing their contact information on the promotion page and will be notified when the items are back in stock. Multiple items can be joined and payment is not required until purchase. If an item is not restocked on the designated date, customers will remain on the waitlist and be notified when it becomes available in the future.
chefkugler
Anyone else have shows from Sept. 30th that hasn't shipped yet? I had a few the last day. All but one has shipped. The others shipped on 10/6. I had the money taken out already and the show still shows Rec.
I just wanted to see if anyone else was finding this too.

chefkugler said:
Anyone else have shows from Sept. 30th that hasn't shipped yet? I had a few the last day. All but one has shipped. The others shipped on 10/6. I had the money taken out already and the show still shows Rec.
I just wanted to see if anyone else was finding this too.

Me too. My show from the 2nd is shipped, but not my show from the 30th. Was your IPT down? Mine was until just now so maybe that has something to do with it.

Yup. Just today it's showing picking. I was told on the phone Monday it was picking so we'll see when it goes out. There were slammed with everyone getting things in for the Show-To-Go bags promo...

Not to mention cookware month brings in a lot of business...My two shows from Sept 30th shipped today. My Oct 1st show is picking.

OK glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I told my hosts that closed on the 30th that shipping would take a little longer.
But the one show that hasn't shipped is the one who needed everything by next weekend. Her daughter is getting married. I hope it goes out tomorrow so she will have Saturday.

What is "Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!"

"Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to join a waitlist for popular items that will be restocked on September 30th. This waitlist allows customers to secure their place in line for these items before they are officially back in stock.

How do I join the waitlist for "Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!"?

To join the waitlist, simply visit our website and navigate to the "Waiting for Sept. 30th Order? See if Others Are Too!" promotion page. From there, you can select the items you are interested in and provide your contact information. You will then receive a notification when the items are officially back in stock.

Can I join the waitlist for multiple items?

Yes, you can join the waitlist for multiple items. Simply select all of the items you are interested in and provide your contact information. You will then receive a notification for each item when they are back in stock.

Do I have to pay for the items when I join the waitlist?

No, you do not have to pay for the items when you join the waitlist. The waitlist simply secures your place in line for these popular items. Once they are back in stock, you will have the option to purchase them.

What if an item I joined the waitlist for is not restocked on September 30th?

If an item you joined the waitlist for is not restocked on September 30th, you will remain on the waitlist and be notified when the item is restocked in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
2 3
Replies
Views
Sheila