• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No Order Emails? Is This Happening to Others Too?

In summary, if you are not receiving any order confirmation emails from Pampered Chef, it may be due to an incorrect or misspelled email address, the email being sent to your spam folder, or a technical issue on their end. This does not seem to be a common issue for other customers, but if you are experiencing it, you can contact their customer service team for help. To ensure receiving future order confirmation emails, double check your email address, add their email to your contacts or safe sender list, and check your email provider's settings. Even without an email confirmation, you will still receive your order, but you can check its status by logging into your account or contacting customer service. Unfortunately, they are unable to resend order confirmation
thechefofnorthbend
I am no longer receiving the emails telling me that product from certain shows are being shipped out. I havent changed any of my information, but a couple of my parties have gotten their orders and I would have had no idea if one host didnt call me to tell me she got 2 roasting pans instead of the 1 she ordered. Is this happening to anyone else?

the only time I get emails is if I have the hostesses email address on the form I submitt to HO other then that I keep my eye on tracking the shipment througth CC

Same here. Only if the host has an email in PP does a shipping email come to me (as a cc).

AHHHH...that makes sense. Thanks for that. I did not add the last two hosts' email addresses into PP yet. Need to remember to do that!

I haven't even gotten emails from all my shows that I put the email in! I was bummed, for some reason I've been getting some, but not all:confused:

Related to No Order Emails? Is This Happening to Others Too?

1. Why am I not receiving any order confirmation emails?

There could be several reasons for this. It's possible that the email address associated with your account is incorrect or misspelled. It's also possible that the email was sent to your spam or junk folder. Lastly, there may have been a technical issue on our end that prevented the email from being delivered.

2. Is this a common issue for other Pampered Chef customers?

We have not received any reports of a widespread issue with order confirmation emails. However, if you are experiencing this problem, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How can I ensure that I receive order confirmation emails in the future?

First, please double check that the email associated with your account is correct. You can also add our email address to your contacts or mark it as a safe sender to prevent our emails from going to your spam folder. Additionally, you can check with your email provider to see if they have any filters or settings that may be blocking our emails.

4. Will I still receive my order even if I didn't get an email confirmation?

Yes, you will still receive your order even if you did not receive an email confirmation. You can check the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Can I request for the order confirmation email to be resent?

Unfortunately, we are unable to resend order confirmation emails. However, you can still check the status of your order by logging into your account or contacting our customer service team. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Bren706