• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010 (Sept)

In summary, A number of participants in the thread have updated their progress in qualifying for a trip, with Colleen and Laurie being on track for Toronto and Becky and Kate qualifying for Maui. Janice is still working hard to reach her goal of Maui, while Sandra is happy with her progress and taking the money option instead of the trip. Lori and Anne are both motivated to qualify for Maui, and Becky has earned her trip with silver level Maui and is aiming for gold. Finally, everyone congratulated each other for their successes.
Shelby's updated her signature now on CS and is showing $1278.65 in sales. It's not showing up on Consultant's Corner yet, but as soon as they get it updated and I get the 2,000 points for her ... I'm in for the Toronto trip too! :D

Wahoooo!! Way to go ladies!!

Okay, anybody had experience with someone re-signing? It's been 1.5 days & there are no incentive points on my screen or Shelby's screen for her qualifying! The rules say:
Recruiting Points:
These include all recruiting and bonus recruiting points. Earn 2,000 points for each qualified recruit. To receive points for a personal recruit, the recruiter's name must appear on the appropriate line of the Consultant Agreement. A recruit counts toward the 2010 incentive program upon submitting his or her first $1,250 in career sales received in the Home Office between Jan. 1, 2010, and midnight (CT) on Dec. 30, 2010, or Dec. 31 for electronic orders. Points for a qualified recruit are awarded only once. No points will be awarded for a recruit counted toward a prior incentive program.

I'm wondering if her last recruiter is counting her for this year & because she re-signed & re-qualified in the same calendar year if she perhaps doesn't count for me???

ETA: Nevermind, she got my e-mail & said that she qualified in 2009. So I guess corporate is just being slow! ;)

WooHoo! The points are there now!!! I've officially earned my first PC trip! :D

That's awesome Sheila! Congrats!! Cheering from TX! Glad Shelby's points counted! =)

Go sheila!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Way to go Sheila! I was going to add that the consultant had never qualified under you, so the fact that she qualified before should not factor in at all.
Wahooooo!!!!

Way to go Sheila!!!!!!!!!! :party:

I'm 700 points away from gold. I am sooo excited!!!I will get 500 for being paid as an AD this month, and as soon as I submit the show that's sittin in my puter it will be OH- fishal!!! Happy happy happy dance....

YOU GO BECKY!!!!!!!!!! That is SO INCREDIBLE and very inspiring! Congratulations!!!

YAY BECKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!! :cool:

YAY Sheila and Becky!!!!

Wow, you guys are all AWESOME!!! HOw exciting!!!

Congrats Sheila and Becky!!!

Even though I did not earn my dream trip to Hawaii (unless you know someone who will purchase roughly $13,500 in products), I am very happy that I was able to sign and qualify 6 consults! That was the part I was sure I wouldn't get even if I had gotten the points.

Becky, you can definitely do that!!! You go girl!!!

Congratulations Sheila and Becky!! I officially earned Hawaii today! I am so excited. Now I have to find a babysitter!

Congrats Wendy!

We don't feel comfortable going half way around the world and leaving the kids on a military base in Japan with friends, so we are planning to buy them in on the trip. I e-mailed my sister to see if she wants to meet us there and be our Nanny for three days. Hubby wants to extend and stay longer, so we would vacation there with sister and BIL beyond the PC activities. Hubby has friends there in Toronto as do I, so we are both excited about seeing our friends too.

cookingwithlove said:
Congratulations Sheila and Becky!! I officially earned Hawaii today! I am so excited. Now I have to find a babysitter!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :sun:

Congratulations, Wendy!!!!:party:

WOW! Congratulations Ladies! :) How EXCITING! :))))

Can't wait to meet you all in Toronto! :) I'll earn it as soon as my newest recruit qualifies. I know she'll do just fine but she has me riding her tail! :) I have it in sales for sure with 7 cooking shows in the first 10 days of December. I only need $8 so I'll be just fine. :)

Go Linda! You can do it!!! :D

<h2>1. How can I earn a trip with Pampered Chef's "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?</h2><p>To earn a trip with our "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion, you must accumulate a certain number of points by reaching sales and recruiting goals. The destinations for this promotion include Toronto, Maui, and Paris.</p><h2>2. How many points do I need to earn for each destination?</h2><p>You need 50,000 points for Maui, 45,000 points for Toronto, and 40,000 points for Paris.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points for trips from both sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points for trips by both reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. Each qualified recruit counts for 1,000 points, and sales also contribute to your total points.</p><h2>4. How long do I have to earn points for the "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?</h2><p>The promotion runs from September 1st to December 31st, 2010. All points must be earned by the end of December in order to qualify for a trip.</p><h2>5. Can I still earn points for trips if I am unable to attend cooking shows or events?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn points for trips by hosting catalog shows or fundraisers, as well as through online sales. These alternative methods can be beneficial if you are unable to attend in-person events.

1. How can I earn a trip with Pampered Chef's "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?

To earn a trip with our "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion, you must accumulate a certain number of points by reaching sales and recruiting goals. The destinations for this promotion include Toronto, Maui, and Paris.

2. How many points do I need to earn for each destination?

You need 50,000 points for Maui, 45,000 points for Toronto, and 40,000 points for Paris.

3. Can I earn points for trips from both sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can earn points for trips by both reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. Each qualified recruit counts for 1,000 points, and sales also contribute to your total points.

4. How long do I have to earn points for the "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?

The promotion runs from September 1st to December 31st, 2010. All points must be earned by the end of December in order to qualify for a trip.

5. Can I still earn points for trips if I am unable to attend cooking shows or events?

Yes, you can still earn points for trips by hosting catalog shows or fundraisers, as well as through online sales. These alternative methods can be beneficial if you are unable to attend in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies