• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010 (Sept)

In summary, A number of participants in the thread have updated their progress in qualifying for a trip, with Colleen and Laurie being on track for Toronto and Becky and Kate qualifying for Maui. Janice is still working hard to reach her goal of Maui, while Sandra is happy with her progress and taking the money option instead of the trip. Lori and Anne are both motivated to qualify for Maui, and Becky has earned her trip with silver level Maui and is aiming for gold. Finally, everyone congratulated each other for their successes.
Sheila
Gold Member
Okay everyone, it's been a few weeks since the last thread. How's everyone doing with earning a trip? Please post your updates!

Here's mine:

I had REALLY hoped to be hitting Maui, but with our move to Tokyo I just don't see it happening. :( Recruit #8 was at $598.64 and trying to qualify, she e-mailed me about an hour ago to say that her current show is at $1,200 and doesn't close until Tue, so she's hoping it will be more. That will bump me up to 46,370. Assuming I maintain Director, I'll earn another 1,000 points for Sept-Dec. I calculated, if I reach $1,250 for Sept, Oct, Nov & Dec I'll make Toronto! :D

I just e-mailed every potential recruit lead and every host lead hoping to get more recruits and more shows this year! Between unpacking boxes, being sick for three weeks and now having whatever this neuro thing is ... I've had a rough time getting out of the house with my 1 & 2 year old to make contacts and try to build my Tokyo business. Hopefully some catalog shows will get me through this dry spell on Cooking Shows while I'm trying to get up & going. I'm also planning to start pushing Fundraisers to the local groups as soon as possible too! :D

Let's see ... 14 more qualified recruits and I'm Maui bound! LOL​

I'm on track for Toronto with 39k points. Have 2 consultants that should qualify by year's end so as long as my show schedule stays on track, I'm Toronto bound.My only disappointment is that I've been 2-3 months *ahead* and then with my crappy July, Aug & September, now I'm *just* on track.BUT... since I had been ahead I'm still okay. In past years, I would just be on track at all times and then 2-3 bad months put me too far behind to catch up. So life is good!

Good for you Colleen!! I know you can make it! I am far behind, but I started the year NOT planning on earning a trip. It has been frustrating to have had such a sucky year, but it has been nice to have a little more time for family and traveling. To not be so business stressed all the time. I know that working the Home & Garden Show this month and again in Feb will set me up to be on-track for next year's trip. I sure hope it's a cruise!! Wa-HOO!

Nice job ladies! I should be hitting Toronto unless I have another August. My August was LAME and I didn't care! Whoops. =) Summer months slowed down, but with the kids, conference and family issues...it is what it is.

Sheila, I think you are rocking! With a move AND a vacation to TX, you still are managing to succeed! So kudos....your biz WILL establish itself in your new home and before long, you'll be flying!

Colleen, I think you need to pat yourself on the back. You ARE on track! Yay! And if your summer was slow, then I think that being on track is AWESOME! :)

Sandra, I'm glad you made time for traveling and your family. I'm at home nodding my head about being biz stressed all the time. Glad you have the show to get your biz rocking and rolling...on your time, your way. ;)

Right now, I'm on track for Toronto. I'm at 44K and 9 qualified consultants....man, how I wish they counted for Excellence Awards! lol

Thanks Laurie! It has been a busy year. Along with the Vacation to TX and the move to Tokyo, I also thought that I was moving earlier & gave away a bunch of shows, then got delayed in Okinawa! LOL So I'm technically starting over for a 2nd time this year. But I did already have some clients in Okinawa when I started over, so that helped make it a bit easier.

Way to go Colleen & Laurie for being on track!

Sandra, as long as you are happy with where you are in your business, that's all that counts, right? ;)

Great job, girls! I have been working my business this year (and so has my team!). We have added 17 New Consultants to our Team since January. I added 2 this week myself (and 7 personally this year) -- busy training and keeping my team on track for their goals has been testing my organizational skills for sure!I am on track for Maui -- I am around 64,000 points and need 1 of the 2 I started this week to qualify (which will add 2000 pts, when both do it will add 2000 more to that). I have 4 more shows this month and 7 next month -- trying to add more...I am so close...I will be taking my 28 year old daughter with me since hubby and I are already going (and this will be our 4th time) and she has never been. She is excited and so am I!!I LOVE HAWAII!!!!

I'm ahead of the game for Toronto. With 44,000 pts and 6 qualified recruits - I'm all set, I think. Sept. & Oct. are completely booked, and have a really great start on both Nov. & Dec. already. (and January!)

This will be the first year I earned a trip. And of course, instead of the trip we'll be taking the $$. :rolleyes: DH and I neither one have the desire to go to Toronto - especially since it falls at a time when we'd have to find an overnight sitter who could get our son to school, and also take care of the dog while we were gone. Too much work for Toronto.

We are excited about using the $$ to help pay for a family vacation, though!

I've never been on track for a trip past February, so I'm STOKED to be on track still for Toronto! I've never been there and I'm really not into sand and sun, so I don't want Maui. Right now I'm at 37,000ish points and 3 qualified with 7 recruited so far this year. I'm so excited!!!

YAY!! Congratulaions Becky and Kate! Way to go Janice!

Chef Kearns said:
YAY!! Congratulaions Becky and Kate! Way to go Janice!

Ditto!!! :)

should make Hawaii as long as all the people I have recruited, qualify, but not stopping on the recruiting since some are a little shaky...

WooHoo! Good luck Lori!

Great job everyone!

I'm only @ 45K but I'm NOT giving up on my MAUI dream yet I have 3 more recruits to qualify & 3 more that I'm hoping to sign this month.......I'm working on 15 shows/month & 3 more recruits :)
my July & August were spent on my couch w/2 herniated discs so NOW I need to work harder than ever to catch up!!!

Oh my gosh Anne, you go girl!!! I hope you do it!!! :D

Congrats to everyone....super awesome to see how many of us will be earning a trip. This will be my 1st trip too, and like Becky...we're taking the money. :D

Anne - love that you're still motivated and that you're not letting the injury stop you! Rooting for you! You can post a pic of you on the beach for us.

Go Lori!

As soon as my last two recruits qualify ( they're both over 600 with shows this month,) I will have Maui.I am at 79,000 points right now and need one more recruit to hit 8. I am shooting for 10. :)I signed two last month and one the month before.
Way to go everyone!!

GREAT JOB, Becky!! You are on your way!

Aloha!

WooHoo! Way to go Becky!!! :D

And we'll probably take the cash option too. I'd have to fly from Tokyo to Dallas, drop off the kids & then to Toronto. I'm sure I'd be so exhausted from the time change that I wouldn't get to enjoy much! LOL

Great job Becky!!!!!

I will have Maui this week. I have two new-ish team members who have each done their first $1250 but not yet submitted the shows. The sales are in, they're just waiting for the hosts to pick out their products and then they'll submit it all and I'll have silver level Maui. I plan to hit gold level. I have approx 107,000 points and just need to sign & qualify two more and sell another $3,000. The sales are no problem at all...and I have quite a few recruit leads right now...so hopefully I'll have gold by the end of November.
And before you all FREAK about how high my points are, I am NOT a rock star - I was just lucky this year...I did shows on ALL of the triple points days in January and I hit the jackpot on the random double & triple points earlier this year...I also went to Spring Launch (another 1000pts) ... so a lot of my points were just luck and timing. :)

dannyzmom said:
I will have Maui this week. I have two new-ish team members who have each done their first $1250 but not yet submitted the shows. The sales are in, they're just waiting for the hosts to pick out their products and then they'll submit it all and I'll have silver level Maui. I plan to hit gold level. I have approx 107,000 points and just need to sign & qualify two more and sell another $3,000. The sales are no problem at all...and I have quite a few recruit leads right now...so hopefully I'll have gold by the end of November.
And before you all FREAK about how high my points are, I am NOT a rock star - I was just lucky this year...I did shows on ALL of the triple points days in January and I hit the jackpot on the random double & triple points earlier this year...I also went to Spring Launch (another 1000pts) ... so a lot of my points were just luck and timing. :)

You are too a Rock Star! :D

I beg to differ Carolyn...

YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

I am at 31K so far with 2 recruits. I am working hard on getting more recruits and my October is at 6 shows plus a vendor event. I am hoping to make it for Toronto. *Fingers crossed*

finley1991 said:
I beg to differ Carolyn...

YOU ARE A ROCK STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool:

Seriously - if I was a rock star, I'd have a much better wardrobe and a personal trainer so my thighs didn't look like...well...they wouldn't look the way they do. LOL

dannyzmom said:
Seriously - if I was a rock star, I'd have a much better wardrobe and a personal trainer so my thighs didn't look like...well...they wouldn't look the way they do. LOL

Say all you want. I refuse to be convinced otherwise. :candyheart:

HOly crap, Carolyn!! I'm not convinced either. :)

Congrats to everyone on track for a trip!!! It's so exciting.

and to those of you on track for your FIRST trip - you will LOVE it!! No matter what the destination, they always do it up right!

Congrats Carolyn! Even if the stars were aligned in your favor, it's still a great accomplishment!

Oh my goodness! Can I have your autograph???? You worked hard and deserve it, stars aligning or not!!! Sheesh, I am proud to be your facebook friend even!

beckyjsmith said:
As soon as my last two recruits qualify ( they're both over 600 with shows this month,) I will have Maui.I am at 79,000 points right now and need one more recruit to hit 8. I am shooting for 10. :)I signed two last month and one the month before.
Way to go everyone!!

Wow! Way to go! Especially impressive since you also teach during the day! I want a bottle of your energy!

Carolyn, gonna have to be your groupie too! Triple points or not, you are working and excelling in your biz! GOLD by NOVEMBER!! I wanna be you when I grow up!

Carolyn is sooooo the queen of all things that rock. I hope to see you on the gold level trip. I am still on track but the wind honestly has been absent from my sails since school started. I still had over 6k in sales last month, but I don't feel like I have been doing as much as I usually do. Weird huh?
Thanks Laurie!! You are the sweetest!!!

Carolyn, you are a nut! You are so a rock star!! That is amazing!!! Congratulations. You guys are going to have so much fun!!Congratulations to everyone who is hitting their goals!

Jolie_paradoxe said:
Wow! Way to go! Especially impressive since you also teach during the day! I want a bottle of your energy!

EXACTLY!!
Becky's the real rock star - she's accomplishing this WITH a full time teaching job. BECKY ROCKS!!!

If I get off my duff and get out of my rutt I'll make Toronto. Wanted Maui but not seeing it as a reality. Looking forward to taking the cash for the trip as Toronto doesn't 'woo' me.

Congrats to the Maui achievers (and Toronto)! So happy for all of you! My director had achieved Maui before conference. So jealous. :D

dannyzmom said:
EXACTLY!!
Becky's the real rock star - she's accomplishing this WITH a full time teaching job. BECKY ROCKS!!!

You are too funny. I still think you rock more so there!! nayah nayah nayah... :D.
Either way.. Wahoooo!!!

hmmm....devising a plan -- after the 2 I just recruited qualify (fingers crossed!) and the "Director" points are included, I will need 11,700 points (dollars) left.

I have 8 Cooking, 2 catalog shows and 1 weekend booth event in October and 2 Cooking Shows so far for Nov.

I am going to hit the phone this weekend to get my Nov solid with 6 more Cooking Shows and schedule a Holiday Open House.

Can I really do this???? I hope so!!!!

jwpamp said:

YES YOU CAN!!!! Go for it!!!!!!!!

Go Janice! You can do it!

Ok -- I am going to do this....I WILL NOT miss it by a few thousand dollars!!!! I want to take my 28 year old daughter soooo much!!!

Thanks for the shout-outs!!

jwpamp said:
hmmm....devising a plan -- after the 2 I just recruited qualify (fingers crossed!) and the "Director" points are included, I will need 11,700 points (dollars) left.

I have 8 Cooking, 2 catalog shows and 1 weekend booth event in October and 2 Cooking Shows so far for Nov.

I am going to hit the phone this weekend to get my Nov solid with 6 more Cooking Shows and schedule a Holiday Open House.

Yes!!!
You...
CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get on the phone and DO IT!!!!

annew said:
Great job everyone!

I'm only @ 45K but I'm NOT giving up on my MAUI dream yet I have 3 more recruits to qualify & 3 more that I'm hoping to sign this month.......I'm working on 15 shows/month & 3 more recruits :)
my July & August were spent on my couch w/2 herniated discs so NOW I need to work harder than ever to catch up!!!

I am right there with you!! I have 46,344 in points, I have 3 who haven't qualified yet, one who just signed, one signing the end of the month and I want a 3rd this month and 3 next month. After that I have to do at least 10 shows a month. :pray:

jwpamp said:

I bet you can and you will! Keep us posted so we can cheer you on!

Almost there...I have 72,000 points so far. 6 qualified recruits are taken care of and I have 2 more working on their $1250. When they qualify I will be at 76,000.I have 2000 in sales I am waiting to submit, that would bring it up to 78,000.1 more Oct show, a 2-day booth event and a few catty shows to close, November has 6 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows so far. December has 2 and 2 also.Arrrggghhhh....I just want to get it done!!!Hubby and I just got back from a nice 2 week vacation in Hawaii celebrating our 30th Wedding Anniversary -- it was AMAZING!!!! Everytime we have to come back it's harder than the time before! Can't wait to take our 28 year old daughter there in May (God willing! :pray: ).

Way to go Janice!!!!I have 7600 left for Toronto. I have another consultant who will qualify when she submits her show in the next few days (7 for the year). Then I have another $1600 to submit this week. I'll just need 3400 in November to wrap it up!

I am $4675 away from Toronto.

I have 2 consultants in the process of qualifying right now, and $1400+ to submit yet, plus another show tonight. I have 6 shows in November right now....so I'm pretty sure it's a done deal. :party:

I did it... earned Maui today with the shows I submitted

Yay to everyone!!!! That's so exciting that you've just about got it in the bag - and some actually do!!

Congrats to all of you on your progress!

I have 3,420 point still needed for Toronto. I really thought I would hit Maui, but the military move to Tokyo made a huge impact in my sales the last couple of months. I feel confident that I'll make it, but I'd LOVE for my Nov. Fundraiser to do $30,000 or $60,000!!! LOL. I have 8 qualified recuits so I'd be good to go if I could earn either level in sales! :D (A girl can hope, right?)

I have 96000 with 7 qualified recruits and one getting really close. I have 2 more shows for this month and one more catalog show. On my calendar so far I have 11 cooking and 4 catalog for November. I realllly want gold level.
Way to go everyone!!!!!

You are all rockin!!! Congratulations! I am over 53,000 with 5 recruits but I want Mauii but it won't happen. As the Rolling Stones once sang...you don't always get what you want...and if you try sometime, you get what you need!! The $900 Visa card is looking mighty fine!:party:

<h2>1. How can I earn a trip with Pampered Chef's "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?</h2><p>To earn a trip with our "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion, you must accumulate a certain number of points by reaching sales and recruiting goals. The destinations for this promotion include Toronto, Maui, and Paris.</p><h2>2. How many points do I need to earn for each destination?</h2><p>You need 50,000 points for Maui, 45,000 points for Toronto, and 40,000 points for Paris.</p><h2>3. Can I earn points for trips from both sales and recruiting?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn points for trips by both reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. Each qualified recruit counts for 1,000 points, and sales also contribute to your total points.</p><h2>4. How long do I have to earn points for the "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?</h2><p>The promotion runs from September 1st to December 31st, 2010. All points must be earned by the end of December in order to qualify for a trip.</p><h2>5. Can I still earn points for trips if I am unable to attend cooking shows or events?</h2><p>Yes, you can still earn points for trips by hosting catalog shows or fundraisers, as well as through online sales. These alternative methods can be beneficial if you are unable to attend in-person events.

1. How can I earn a trip with Pampered Chef's "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?

To earn a trip with our "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion, you must accumulate a certain number of points by reaching sales and recruiting goals. The destinations for this promotion include Toronto, Maui, and Paris.

2. How many points do I need to earn for each destination?

You need 50,000 points for Maui, 45,000 points for Toronto, and 40,000 points for Paris.

3. Can I earn points for trips from both sales and recruiting?

Yes, you can earn points for trips by both reaching sales goals and recruiting new team members. Each qualified recruit counts for 1,000 points, and sales also contribute to your total points.

4. How long do I have to earn points for the "Check In: Irresistible Destinations 2010" promotion?

The promotion runs from September 1st to December 31st, 2010. All points must be earned by the end of December in order to qualify for a trip.

5. Can I still earn points for trips if I am unable to attend cooking shows or events?

Yes, you can still earn points for trips by hosting catalog shows or fundraisers, as well as through online sales. These alternative methods can be beneficial if you are unable to attend in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies