• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Stats and Sell a Thon Check In.....

In summary, the conversation revolved around setting and achieving sales goals for the month of June. Multiple individuals shared their current sales numbers and plans for upcoming shows and recruitment efforts. Despite some rescheduled shows, many were optimistic about reaching their desired sales levels. Some also mentioned potential leads and recruits that could contribute to their success. Overall, there was a sense of determination and excitement for the remaining days of the month.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi guys!! Time to post your goals and do a check in now that we're in June!!!

So, I want $6k
Right now I have $1052 with 6 more shows to go. I also have to turn in my first 2 this weekend so I'll probably have more than that once I close them out.
:)

I also wanted one new recruit and signed her on June 1st. SO naturally I want more! I'm not going to stop!

Where are you?

You are truly on fire!!! Congrats :)

My 1st show is tomorrow night.

Shooting for $6,000. By the weekend I should hit $2,000.00. Really working this one for the products. Still have 9 shows this month to do so hopefully!! Keeping my fingers crossed!
Plus, had a gal sign yesterday!
I'm really worried that they'll ship in August and I don't have the 2 senior consultants but it's early in the month so will keep working with my gals. Plus, I'm trying to add to my team in hopes they'll have a friend or a sister who needs extra income and wants to work with them. This new plan is ALOT of hoping that people do what they need to do to keep you where you want to be.

I just scheduled Cooking Show #5 and I have two catalog shows. I would like 2-3 more cooking shows.I also have FOUR leads coming to Monday's meeting. I need to sign at least two this month. I have one most likely yes already, just need to get it done. :)

Yeah for you! Getting 4 of my team to show up is a feat in itself! Good luck!!!!:chef:

at $3000.00 so far
-one party was 1850 and 10 bookings- WOOHHOOOO. catty 424. and another cooking show--2 team members are working on recruits and I am working on 1 as well-

Morfia....YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

morfia said:
at $3000.00 so far
-one party was 1850 and 10 bookings- WOOHHOOOO. catty 424. and another cooking show--2 team members are working on recruits and I am working on 1 as well-

Geez Morfia! That's AWESOME! You're ROCKIN' :D

been front loading --I like it a mid month check that-is more than 30. cents-hoping June 2nd is a triple-luck-points- 1850x3 would be nice-

Update~! How are you???

I had 3 shows for next week and they all rescheduled! :eek: One forgot she has to teach VBS and it's too tiring so her show is now July 2nd.
My show for the 19th rescheduled to July 11th b/c her brother in law was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday. She has to fly out.
My show for the 20th had to reschedule to July 10th b/c she can't get enough people together on a saturday night.

Ugh!! Right now my sales are at $2950.53 but most of them are collecting outside orders. Now if I should wait to turn them in today and tomorrow or what!! The triple points is like a double edged sword!

So, I will hit the $3k level which I am disappointed in but thankful my July calendar is now getting filled. :)
I signed the one recruit with 2 hot leads that may possibly sign. Also have my 2nd line with a lead :)

Not too shabby after all.....;)

Just went over 2k for the month and 2 more show (1 might be for a hostess if she signed before the show though)... hoping for 3k

4100 Submitted and to close a 600? and 200(catty) 2 party's left to host--SOOOO EXCITED-

$2600 submitted so far (in just 2 shows - the other early month shows rescheduled for later in the summer) and 7 shows, a fair and 2 catty shows left - I'm really hoping to hit $6000! One of the hosts is a strong recruit lead. I also have a couple of "excited to start recruiting" team members (now DO IT guys!). It's a good month!

have $5700 right now and still have 1 more cooking show, a small fundraiser and 7 catalog shows to wrap up. I feel good about the month. I had 2 that needed to reschedule, but they did for July. (which I need right now)

pcjenni said:
Just went over 2k for the month and 2 more show (1 might be for a hostess if she signed before the show though)... hoping for 3k

morfia said:
4100 Submitted and to close a 600? and 200(catty) 2 party's left to host--SOOOO EXCITED-

bethcooks4u said:
$2600 submitted so far (in just 2 shows - the other early month shows rescheduled for later in the summer) and 7 shows, a fair and 2 catty shows left - I'm really hoping to hit $6000! One of the hosts is a strong recruit lead. I also have a couple of "excited to start recruiting" team members (now DO IT guys!). It's a good month!

chefkugler said:
have $5700 right now and still have 1 more cooking show, a small fundraiser and 7 catalog shows to wrap up. I feel good about the month. I had 2 that needed to reschedule, but they did for July. (which I need right now)

Great Job Ladies!! Congratulations!! :D

Wow! You guys are having GREAT months!! Good job!

I started the month with 7 shows and 2 catty shows. One rescheduled and I picked up one more catty show. I kinda wanted the $6k, but once I didn't hit my 10 scheduled cooking shows I knew that would be tough. I don't have a $1k show avg like Ms. Morfia! Right now I have $1300 for the month and 3 more shows left and 2 I need to close plus closing all of the catty shows. I'm on target for the $3k level.

Congratulations to everyone!

I should be on track for $3k, which is just fine with me. I am still trying to get rid of extra products around here! It's a blessing and a curse!

9156.00 in only 6 live parties- my 2 catalog parties were 775 and 422 Live parties were awesome!! 2102, 1854.00, 1173.00, 1002.00, 885.75, 668.00 over 250 online and recruited one TODAY--keeping my leads :)1526.00 show average--:) So good host coaching and excited hosts was KEY- All invited 50+ guests and I sent out the invites, mini catalogs and magnets. I am pretty excited to be up and running on my way to elite seller status- My team has left the building soooo I am searching for a few good women--:)

OMG Morfia!!!! I thnk it's time for another DCS conf call so you can teach us how to be you!

Way to go Morfia!!!

morfia said:
9156.00 in only 6 live parties- my 2 catalog parties were 775 and 422 Live parties were awesome!! 2102, 1854.00, 1173.00, 1002.00, 885.75, 668.00 over 250 online and recruited one TODAY--keeping my leads :)

1526.00 show average--:)

So good host coaching and excited hosts was KEY- All invited 50+ guests and I sent out the invites, mini catalogs and magnets. I am pretty excited to be up and running on my way to elite seller status- My team has left the building soooo I am searching for a few good women--:)

minicats & magnets? Please explain...and TEACH ME!!!

dannyzmom said:

I second this :)

Great job everyone!I will hit $1500 for June (I had some shows from May close in June, so my sales for the month are actually higher) and I'm okay with that. I am trying to get rid of my extra product! So the Director's Pkg along with the $1500 pkg is just fine for me.

That's the boat I'm in too, Deb. My sales for June will be a little more than $2800, but I only hit the $1500 for SAT. My worst ever which kind of has me bummed :cry: but I'm trying to look on the bright side. I did have a consultant recruit her first and I personally recruited one in June. I have one signing in July (probably tomorrow) and two others thinking about it. So at least THAT'S going well

Congrats everyone on a job well done!!!

Congrats everyone!

Morfia~You ROCK and are truly an inspiration!

I'm at a little over $3500 with 2 new personal recruits this month! :) I also had my SC sign another gal so when she meets the requirements, she'll be a TL! YAY!

I made it over 6K. Sheesh--didn't think it would happen, but it did. But on the downside I only nave one SC on my team, and none on the horizon, so it looks like come August I will only be a TL....:>(

Congrats to everyone!!

I made it to $7,600. I had a few catalog shows that either didn't close or don't return my call (so, you know they have nothing in sales for me). I did sign 2 new consultants and one of them might be signing someone already. Woohoo!!
Now if only I can get my July in shape.

dannyzmom said:

with the invites I am sending a mini catalog as well as a magnet. My magnets are all over the place- I have a friend that does silpadia-and said I see your magnets ALL OVER-lol

where do you get your magnets Morfia? Can you scan and post a picture of them?

I made it to $4500

morfia said:
with the invites I am sending a mini catalog as well as a magnet. My magnets are all over the place- I have a friend that does silpadia-and said I see your magnets ALL OVER-lol

Are the biz card magnets or something else?

1. What is the purpose of the June Stats and Sell-a-Thon Check In?

The purpose of the June Stats and Sell-a-Thon Check In is to track progress and goals for the month of June. It allows individuals to set and share their goals, as well as provide updates on their progress so far.

2. What are your current sales goals for June?

My current sales goal for June is $6,000. I have already achieved $1,052 and have 6 more shows scheduled, so I am confident I will surpass my goal.

3. How many shows do you have left to reach your goal?

I have 6 more shows left to reach my goal of $6,000. I am also turning in my first 2 shows this weekend, so I anticipate surpassing my goal.

4. Have you recruited any new team members this month?

Yes, I have already recruited one new team member on June 1st. I am always looking for more recruits and will continue to do so throughout the month.

5. Are you planning on setting any new goals for the rest of the month?

Yes, I am always setting new goals for myself and my business. As I continue to reach and surpass my current goals, I will set new ones to strive towards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MeesMom3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • vanscootin