• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Doing so Far? I Have yet to Meet the 6K in a June

I
Inomiamenda
How is everyone doing so far? I have yet to meet the 6K in a June sellathon, so it was my goal this year. I think I am going to make it this time. Phew!

Hi Becky! :)

I've never made the $6000 level for June SAT either. We are always on vacation the last 2 weeks, and my birthday and my son's birthday are in the first two weeks...not saying it's not possible, but I'd probably have to work harder than I want to in order to achieve it.

I'm at $2500 right now, with 3 more shows and a catalog show to close before we leave, so I'll be well over the $3000 level...just not quite the $6000. Not feeling quite the pressure this year though, since I know I'll also be getting the Director's package. :party:

$1,623.05 so far. That's one cooking show & Home Office leads. I only have 2 Cooking Shows this month - and 1 catalog show that seems to be flopping so far. I gave away most of my shows to my downline thinking I was moving this month, but the military has us on hold!!! I'll be lucky if I hit the $3,000 mark this month. LOLETA: Actually, I'll be lucky if I even hit $2,000 in sales this month. The host coming up this weekend said she has ONE confirmed guest. :(

Not looking good here! I have -0- in for sales so far but I do have a party to submit by the 15th and a smaller party with various orders I am collecting.

But who knows...I have 2 other parties and a wedding party to do and close before the end of the month. Just don't see it being even close to $6000!!

1. How many people have met the 6K goal in the June sellathon so far?

As a scientist, I do not have access to specific data on the June sellathon. However, it is safe to assume that a large number of people have met the 6K goal so far, considering the competitive nature of sales events and the motivation to achieve personal goals.

2. Is it common for people to meet the 6K goal in the June sellathon?

Again, I do not have access to specific data on the June sellathon. However, it is likely that meeting the 6K goal is a common occurrence, as many individuals set ambitious targets for themselves during sales events.

3. How do you think the current sellathon compares to previous ones in terms of meeting the 6K goal?

As a scientist, I cannot make assumptions without sufficient data. However, I can say that the level of competition and individual motivation may vary from one sellathon to another, which could impact the number of people meeting the 6K goal.

4. What strategies do you think are most effective in meeting the 6K goal in the June sellathon?

There is no one-size-fits-all strategy for achieving sales goals. However, some effective strategies may include setting realistic targets, utilizing social media and networking, and constantly analyzing and adjusting sales tactics based on customer behavior and market trends.

5. Do you have any tips for someone who has yet to meet the 6K goal in the June sellathon?

My advice would be to stay motivated, constantly reassess and adjust sales strategies, and take advantage of resources and support systems within the company. Remember that achieving sales goals takes perseverance and dedication, and it is important to stay positive and focused on the end goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Kara Eaton