• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Is Everyone Doing for Sept. so Far?

In summary, this expert is having a good month, with only one reschedule so far. They have been selling stones and bakeware on sale, and have several cooking shows scheduled. However, they are frustrated because no one is returning their host coaching calls.
DebPC
Staff member
Mine is going pretty well. Only 1 reschedule so far. I've had 2 shows so far with many scheduled the last 10 days of the month. I've been selling lots of stones and metal bakeware on sale.

My September isn't going well so far. Just $133 in sales so far from PWS lead orders. But, I anticipate it to get better because I FINALLY have some cooking shows scheduled. First time in months. I had four. ONe I just heard needs to cancel for this weekend. Grrr. I hope she at least reschedules. I have at least 2 catalog shows too. I'm excited about a brunch show I'm doing Friday for moms from my preschool where my daughter goes. I threw that together last Friday and I do have about 7 coming so far and not everyone has RSVPd yet. I do hope to get some bookings out of that!

I hope to hit $1250 this month, but it may be stretching it because I don't think these shows will be very big. I just want to stay in the lead system!! That's the biggest thing for me because it really helps. I didn't hit $1250 in July, so I've got to keep it above that. That's really my main goal.

I am on maternity leave from live shows and have five catalog shows out, but NO ONE is calling me back for host coaching! It's really frustrating!My team, however, has already turned in $2k. :)

September can be such a challenging month and it's such an important one too.

I'm at $1500 in sales for the month. I didn't hit $1250 last month so I need it this month to save my HO leads (which thankfully I am still getting a ton of!). One more show next week... a kick-off show for a consultant who will be using her kit credit. Have another one wanting to use a kit credit and a catty show I hope to get in this month. And then a HO recruit lead that I need to get on the phone. Things are looking up... hopefully the team will follow along. ;)

1. How is everyone doing for September so far?

As a company, we are doing great and are excited for the start of a new month! Our sales have been strong and we are looking forward to introducing some new products this month.

2. Are there any new promotions or specials for September?

Yes, we have a few promotions and specials happening this month. Our Fall into Savings promotion offers discounts on select products, and our Host Bonus Rewards program allows hosts to earn free products based on their party sales.

3. What are some popular products for September?

Some of our popular products this month include our new Fall and Halloween themed items, as well as our Instant Pot accessories. We also have a great selection of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for fall cooking and baking.

4. Are there any virtual events or parties happening in September?

Yes, we have a few virtual parties and events planned for September. Our consultants will be hosting online cooking classes and demonstrations, as well as live Q&A sessions on our social media channels. Check our website for more details and to RSVP for these events.

5. Can I still place an order for September if I missed the deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order for September products even if you missed the deadline. Our consultants are always available to assist with orders and can help you find the products you are looking for. Contact your consultant or visit our website to place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cheftiffany
  • Inomiamenda