• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sea World Trip: How Far from Disney and What to Do?

In summary, the conversation is about a group of people planning to visit Sea World on one of their extra days in the area. They are discussing whether to visit one or two parks and the distance between Sea World and Disney World. They also mention other nearby attractions such as Busch Gardens and Blizzard Beach/Typhoon Lagoon. They mention the current promotion of $5 kid tickets at Sea World and recommend booking in advance for Discovery Cove. They also mention the previous ownership of Sea World by Anheuser-Busch and the added perk of free beer. The conversation ends with one person confirming their plans to go to Sea World and mentioning the possibility of using a shuttle from their hotel to save money.
annew
we're thinking about going to Sea World on 1 of the extra days that we're there.....I've never been so I'm wondering for anyone who's gone or lives down there.....what do you suggest?
1 park or 2???

**do you know how far it is from Disney?

TIA!
Anne

it's not far from disney at all. I really stink at directions but they are fairly close if not about 20 minutes tops. I just googled how far is sea world from disney world and came up with this answer:

There is very little distance between Sea World, Florida, United States of America and Walt Disney World Resort, Florida, United States of America. Sea World is located in city of Lake Buena Vista, Florida while Walt Disney World is located in the city of Orlando. The actual distance between these two places is less than approximately 10 miles. It only takes about 15 to 20 minutes in order to reach your destination. It is much faster and direct if you travel by road. There is also a shuttle service between these two destinations which take a small fee in return of the service. You can also consider that option. There is just a straight road between these two places and you need to get on the highway called SR-400. These two places generate tremendous income in a year because there are more than three million tourists visiting these places every year.

Busch Gardens is on the west coast and can take about 2 hours to get there from Disney. It's tons of fun though if you like roller coasters.

We're going to Blizzard beach or typhoon lagoon on Saturday the 12th so i guess we're technically going an extra day as well. :)

Feel free to keep the questions coming. Tiffany and i live 5 minutes from each other but an hour from orlando. :) We go over there A LOT! In fact my family are going to blizzard beach on Saturday the 5th so if you need me to check anything out, ask! :)

SeaWorld is a great place to go and right now they are offering $5 kid tickets and all that money gets donated to a special fund. (something to help wildlife but can't think right now) by 2 parks I am assuming you are refering to either aquatica or discovery cove and not busch gardens. If you are only able to visit for one day than it should probably be just one of the parks. If you have multiple days then you can opt to do more than one park. Each park needs at least most of the day to do and it's a busy time of year so you will probably want all day for either SeaWorld or Aquatica. Discovery Cove is actually scheduled out and they only accept so many people so if you want this then try to book now online. There is plenty to do at SeaWorld and they just redid thier kiddie area and I hear it's great. It was pretty cool before. We had passes for years so if you have any more specific questions that I didn't answer please let me know.
Hated when Anheuser-Busch sold the places cause there used to be free beer and a beer school/brew masters club that was so much fun. Made life with kids at a theme park a little nicer. lol

Tiffany I just went online & found the $5/child that's a great savings & we're all set to spend the day @ Sea World the extra $$$ we saved w/the kids tickets will go towards a taxi :)

Good for you Ann--Have a great time. Check with the hotel cause sometimes they have shuttles and so that might also save you some money.

1. How far is Sea World from Disney?

Sea World is located approximately 8 miles from Walt Disney World, making it a convenient and easily accessible destination for a day trip.

2. Can I purchase tickets to both Disney and Sea World together?

Yes, guests can purchase a combination ticket that includes admission to both Walt Disney World and Sea World. This is a great option for those looking to visit multiple theme parks during their trip.

3. What kind of transportation is available between Disney and Sea World?

There are a few different transportation options for getting between Disney and Sea World. Guests can take a taxi, use a ride-sharing service, or utilize the shuttle service provided by Sea World.

4. What are some must-see attractions at Sea World?

Some popular attractions at Sea World include the dolphin and killer whale shows, the Manta roller coaster, and the Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin exhibit. Don't forget to also check out the amazing marine animal exhibits and educational experiences.

5. Are there any special events or experiences at Sea World that are exclusive to Disney guests?

Yes, Sea World offers a special behind-the-scenes tour exclusively for Disney guests. This VIP experience includes a private tour of the park, animal interactions, and reserved seating at shows. Advance reservations are required for this tour.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pamperedalf
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies