• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Doing My First Meeting....any Advice??

In summary, Lisa has found that she does better with a small group, sitting with the consultants. She also tries to have the elements of recognition, booking, host coaching, recruiting, and a demo or special activity. She gives out tickets for everything and does a drawing at the end. She also tries to follow HO's Director's directory.
imported_pckrissy
I am doing my first meeting tomorrow...I have always attended my AD's meeting and usually one consultant may come with me...I tried to do them in the winter & they kept falling apart due to attendance and tomorrow I have 5 coming so far...anyway I'm a bit nervous...do any of you have any tips or advice??
Thanks in advance!

I have found that with a small group, I like to sit with the Consultants. Just that little gesture makes it more personal and creates a warm and relaxing atmosphere.

If you like what you see in the Director's directory, follow it. If there is anything you would like to change, look at the past directories.

Also, think back to what you have enjoyed at previous meetings. Chances are that if you liked something, others will also like it!

Good luck! You will do great!

Thanks Lisa!
I am pretty confident it will go well, but I always have that little voice of panic! lol
I value everyone's advice on here so I thought I'd ask for some :)
Thanks again i truly appreciate it

I always check the planner that HO gives us and often use at least one of the segments and I also go back to previous ones for more ideas. I also get suggestions from my upline and other sources.

The elements that I try to have in every meeting are: recognition, booking, host coaching, recruiting and either a short demo or another special activity. There are almost always new people so I try to be basic while adding new twists to keep the seasoned consultants coming - I also get them to help! I give tickets out for EVERYTHING and do a drawing at the end.

bethcooks4u said:
I always check the planner that HO gives us and often use at least one of the segments and I also go back to previous ones for more ideas. I also get suggestions from my upline and other sources.

The elements that I try to have in every meeting are: recognition, booking, host coaching, recruiting and either a short demo or another special activity. There are almost always new people so I try to be basic while adding new twists to keep the seasoned consultants coming - I also get them to help! I give tickets out for EVERYTHING and do a drawing at the end.

This is how I was trained, too!

When I run short on time or ideas, I do the "What's working for you" round the table. It takes no planning, it involves the consultants, they share ideas and help each other expand on an idea if they think of it.

When my group was small and it was my first few meetings, I would try to structure a plan and then I would have either a mix of brand new people or "seasoned" consultants. Plans changed on the spot and this was difficult but it worked.

I know you are nervous (kind of like your first party!) but you will do fine. Your are learning a new aspect of your business and starting something new can be uncomfortable sometimes. Just remember to have them share and it will take some of the nervousness away. Next you will be asking us how to keep them on track..but that is good, it means that they enjoy coming enough to socialize!!

Thanks for all your advice! My first meeting went well and I will be doing them every month :) It was kinda like my first show...just needed to get the first one out of the way and then bring 'em on! lol

I usually have a small group also and one thing we've done since I started that they all like is sort of a round table thing too. The question is: What is the single biggest challenge facing you in your business today? They toss out the question and everyone can brainstorm to help them. It's always a great part of the meeting.

Congratulations on having your first meeting. You are so right when it seems like you are doing your first party all over again!! The nerves and everything!

Keep checking with us on ideas, this group is fantastic with brainstorming.

Related to Doing My First Meeting....any Advice??

What are the best tips for a successful first Pampered Chef meeting?

1. Prepare and practice your demonstration: Make sure you have all the ingredients and tools you need for your recipes, and practice your presentation beforehand to ensure a smooth and engaging demonstration for your guests.

2. Invite a supportive audience: For your first meeting, it's important to have a friendly and supportive audience. Consider inviting close friends and family members to help build your confidence and get feedback.

3. Focus on the products: While it's important to introduce yourself and your business, the main focus of your first meeting should be on the Pampered Chef products. Highlight their unique features and benefits to your audience.

4. Offer incentives and promotions: To encourage purchases and bookings, consider offering special incentives or promotions for your guests. This could be a discount on their first order or a free gift with purchase.

5. Have fun and be yourself: The most important tip for a successful first meeting is to relax and have fun! Your guests will be more likely to enjoy themselves and make purchases if they see that you are passionate about the products and having a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies