• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-

In summary, the group discussed their upcoming Nov 3rd meeting, where they will be focusing on a travel theme. One member, DH, is a pilot and will be attending in full dress to do PA announcements. Another member, Morfia, came up with the idea of sending out "flight tickets" as invitations and having a "Guess the destination" drawing. They also plan to have guests and incorporate other fun activities. A film crew from PC will also be attending another group's meeting and there is excitement about that.
MORFIA
Gold Member
DH is a pilot too-He is our greater at our Nov 3rd meeting coming in full dress-
Doing PA announcements David and I are doing the travel theme. Sent out invites!
I am making the new turtles pretels for the flight attendant to hand out before departure!!

I have a few surprises I will pull out of my hat!

I am so ready to RECRUIT ----good vibes--

That sounds soooo cute, Morfia! You guys have such great ideas I wish we could video all of our meetings to see how they went and what fun things you all did.

Morfia, What a cute idea. I'm send out a "flight" ticket that I found here. (Thanks for sharing)
I would like to have everyone bring a guest. I also want to do do a "Guess the destination" drawing.

Love that Morfia! DS has a baseball game that night so DH will be there - I'd love to have him come in uniform and play pilot too. I'll borrow that idea for another time :D

Kisrae - I'm gonna borrow your idea too!

This is going to be so much fun ya'll.

kisrae said:
Morfia, What a cute idea. I'm send out a "flight" ticket that I found here. (Thanks for sharing)
I would like to have everyone bring a guest. I also want to do do a "Guess the destination" drawing.

Can you send me that "flight ticket", please? :)

[email protected]

Yes, please share the flight ticket.

Chef Kearns said:
That sounds soooo cute, Morfia! You guys have such great ideas I wish we could video all of our meetings to see how they went and what fun things you all did.

i will bring this one to leadership=i am taping it

Just found out we have a film crew from PC coming to ours. OMG!(and this is very truly behind the apron please!)

yippppeeeee!! I can't say a word about ours but--well I will tell all on the 3rd!!

Cool Deb!!!

Thats really cool Deb! Have fun!

WOW!!!
Lucky you :)

Deb that is awesome. Can't wait to find out about it after the 3rd.

Related to Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-

1. What is "Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-" about?

"Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-" is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to help improve their meeting skills and increase sales.

2. Who is Linda and why is she important?

Linda is a successful Pampered Chef consultant who has been with the company for many years. She has developed effective meeting strategies and techniques that have helped her achieve high sales numbers, making her a valuable resource for other consultants to learn from.

3. How can attending "Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-" benefit me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Attending this training program can provide you with valuable tips and tricks for hosting successful meetings, improving your presentation skills, and ultimately increasing your sales and success as a consultant.

4. Is this training program only for new consultants or can experienced consultants also benefit from it?

This training program is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It can provide new consultants with a strong foundation for hosting successful meetings, while also offering experienced consultants new techniques and strategies to enhance their meeting skills.

5. How often is "Continued--From Linda-Meeting Secrets-" offered and how do I sign up?

This training program is typically offered on a quarterly basis. You can sign up through your Pampered Chef office or through your consultant's website. Keep an eye out for emails and notifications about upcoming training dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heather9892
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • raebates