• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Are You Doing With the Sell a Thon?

In summary, Carolyn is doing well, but is still close to hitting the $6000 mark. She has a few shows left to do so she is optimistic.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Good morning!!!:D Just checking in to see how everyone is doing with the sell-a-thon and the economy "pinch". People are still spending, I know we are so everyone else must be as well!!

I'm doing farely well, would like to hit the $6k but needed my shows NOT to reschedule to hit that! I have $2452 with 3 more shows to go. I know I'll hit the $3k! Yeah!!

Also, I just checked my IPT and found out I had $186.50 in HO lead sales this weekend! SWEET!!

So, how are you doing?:)

I have $4k in sales and I'm done for the month already. Because of the holiday, my brother's wedding, and conference, I don't have a show until July 18th! EEK!!!!

I'm not doing as well as I wanted. Everyone left the meeting excited and ready to go. I was sure this would be the month I hit my 1st $4k.(it's not over yet)
I only have about $2k and I'm about 1000 short of my $4k. I need to make it this month. Keeping my fingers crossed

I have $2000+ right now with 2 shows and a catalog show left. Everything else rescheduled. lol

I feel quite sure I'll hit the $3000 mark. I really wanted that $6000 but oh well...

My July 8 show rescheduled and my DIL is waffling on doing a show while I'm in WI so my first July show might be July 24. :cry: Still hoping my calls regarding the offer I posted on another thread fills the calendar - now to MAKE THOSE CALLS!

It is going to still be close to reach that 6000. I did just submit enough for the 3000. I'm at 3200.
I did see today that I was #17 for the level 2 in the top 50. I was shocked to see my name as I scrolled through the list.

chefkugler said:
It is going to still be close to reach that 6000. I did just submit enough for the 3000. I'm at 3200.
I did see today that I was #17 for the level 2 in the top 50. I was shocked to see my name as I scrolled through the list.

That's so cool! Congratulations!

I just squeezed by the $1500 level.

I have 2 consultants who will get shows in this month and it looks like we're just going to squeak by the $4k mark. My team (or myself) haven't done this little in sales in I don't know how long. UGH... :mad:

I have just over $4500 in...and am submitting another $900 today.
I have a show tomorrow, one Friday, and one Saturday...I have told them all we must close the day after their show (except Saturday - I told her we must close that day)...so I am expecting to (and praying to) reach the $6000 mark. I could SO use that extra PC cash!

Woo-hoo Carolyn...and to think you were in DC this month too!

I think I'm around $2000, so aiming for $3000. I was honestly burned out after pushing so hard last mont for TPC...I took a couple weeks off. (I hope that doesn't sound like an excuse, but I just needed to step back and refocus.)

chefkugler said:

That's awesome!!!

I'm at about $2600 and I'm hoping to hit the $3000 mark. I have a show on Saturday that I would need to close that night because I leave to go out of town (and I think no internet access) the next morning. I am hoping she can close that night. Depending on how much show goes Wednesday night (I'm not expecting much-she only has a handful coming), MAYBE I'll have enough to hit $3000 without Saturday's show. I hope.

You guys are doing great! I just wish my online order that came through today was for more than $12!!! Craziness. It was for 3 bottles of Jamaican Jerk Seasoning.

Scratch that....I'm at $2800. Whew. Now maybe I won't need that show on Saturday to hit $3000. Unless my show REALLY sucks on Wednesday, I should hit $3000 with that. NOT great for trip points for Paris, but at least I'll hit that level of the SAT I wanted for my sales.:)

I'm so close. Right now I have $5919.55 submitted in sales. I have a catalog show who is supposed to close today. She hasn't called yet. She was supposed to earlier and didn't. Cross your fingers with me that I reach her and get her show closed tonight.

I am #24 on the $6000+ chart on Consultant's Corner! I am so excited for the PC$$$$'s!

dannyzmom said:
I am #24 on the $6000+ chart on Consultant's Corner! I am so excited for the PC$$$$'s!

WOO HOO!! That's awesome! :party:

I so wanted to hit $6000 but like I said on CS I can't control other people - I guess I should have overbooked even more - lol.

I did submit $3450+ so at least I hit that level - lots of incentive gifts!

Submitted a $700 and a $900 show today for Level 3.
Congrats to everyone, especially Carolyn and (hopefully) Melissa!

Colleen, I love your new photo!

Congrats Melissa and Carolyn for reaching $6k! That's FANTASTIC!!

I'll have over $3400 in like Beth!! Yay!!:)

Geez Carolyn, $7600? AWESOME!:D

I DID IT!!!! Just closed a SMALL catalog show that put me at $6043.42 for the month. Gosh the stress. I need to go have a glass of wine.:D

Woo-hoo! Way to go!!!!

Way to go Melissa!

Congrats Melissa and Carolyn! Enjoy those PC dollars. I love them. I hit the $3k mark and have one more show to submit which will bring me over my personal sales goal of $4k every month. :)

Great job, Melissa and Carolyn!!

I finished with $3200 in personal sales. Like Deb I try to make it to $4k every month, but with more than normal reschedules, it didn't happen.

It's the first month that my team (I only have a first line) did more monthly sales than me! Wow, hope THAT happens again!

I also hit Level 2 this month...more than halfway there to Level 4!

Related to How Are You Doing With the Sell a Thon?

1. How does the Sell-a-Thon work?

The Sell-a-Thon is a special promotion where customers can purchase exclusive Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. As a consultant, you earn a commission on each sale you make during the Sell-a-Thon.

2. When does the Sell-a-Thon take place?

The Sell-a-Thon typically takes place twice a year, in the spring and fall. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for the latest information.

3. How much can I earn during the Sell-a-Thon?

Your earnings during the Sell-a-Thon will depend on the products you sell and the number of sales you make. The more you sell, the higher your commission will be. You can also earn additional rewards and bonuses based on your performance.

4. Are there any special incentives for participating in the Sell-a-Thon?

Yes, there are often special incentives and rewards for consultants who participate in the Sell-a-Thon. These may include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even a chance to win a vacation or other prizes.

5. How can I maximize my sales during the Sell-a-Thon?

To maximize your sales during the Sell-a-Thon, be sure to promote the event to your customers and offer special deals or discounts. You can also showcase the exclusive products and share your personal recommendations and experiences with them. Additionally, make sure to follow up with potential customers and offer excellent customer service to encourage repeat purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • wadesgirl