• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!

In summary, a new mom hit the 1500 level for her sell-a-thon, and a former consultant wants to come back to sign.
pamperedtraci
Just had a lady call who had been to one of my shows 2 or 3 months ago. She placed a $716 order for her company!! I'd booked her at my show a few months ago for January!! She's taking host benefits now too!! I hit the $1500 level for sell-a-thon!! She's estatic over $140 in FREE products!! I can't wait for my commission check!

That's awesome! Enjoy the new spring products!:)

Congratulations! That's great.

Congratulations!!! Just in time to know more commission will be coming in later to pay for shopping this weekend, ha!!!

That is so cool!

Sweet order! Congrats!

What a blessing :sing:

Sallie_M said:
What a blessing :sing:
Exactly what I thought! I quit my full-time job a couple of months ago to stay home with my newborn son and it's been a struggle to pay bills!

that is great. I too have hit the 1500 level...actually, I am at 2023.34 with one show left on the 30th. I sent an 868.00 show this afternoon...WOOHOO. I actually posted about this show on another thread about bad shows. It was a friend of mine. She had 3 guests show up, only 2 gave me an order that night...51.00 and some change. 10 days later she has an 868.00 show. She really worked hard. She earned a lot of free products...she did a lot of her Christmas shopping...and 3 half-price items. I was so proud for her. She was really disappointed that she only had 3 show up. You never know how a show will end...even when it looks like a disaster!

"You never know how a show will end...even when it looks like a disaster!"
That's for sure. The host for my second show (I'm a newbie to PC) gave out over 50 invitations and not one person showed up! I felt so bad for her. But the great news is she signed with me the same night after her hubby told her she should do it! Now all I have to do is qualify. Hopefully, before she does. Oh and another lead I thought was for a show is a former consultant who wants to re-sign. I think I'm doing this backwards. lol

What is "Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!"?

"Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef to consultants who are able to achieve a $716 order during a specific time period. As a reward for reaching this goal, consultants will also receive $140 worth of free products.

Who is eligible to participate in "Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!"?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is eligible to participate in "Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!" as long as they reach a $716 order during the designated time period. This includes both new and experienced consultants.

How do I track my progress towards the $716 order goal?

Consultants can track their progress towards the $716 order goal by logging into their Pampered Chef account and viewing their sales dashboard. This will show the consultant's current order total and how much more they need to reach the $716 goal.

When does "Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!" take place?

The specific time period for "Sell-a-Thon Success: $716 Order + $140 in Free Products!" may vary, but it typically takes place during the busy holiday season in the fall. Consultants will be notified of the exact dates through their Pampered Chef account or through company communications.

What are the benefits of achieving the $716 order goal and receiving $140 in free products?

Reaching the $716 order goal and receiving $140 in free products not only earns consultants a significant amount of free products, but it also helps boost their sales and earnings. It can also increase their confidence and motivation as a consultant, leading to future success in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • mom4angela
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies