• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Price and Sell My Items?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either join through a current consultant or apply online. You do not need to buy inventory to start selling as you can either hold in-person parties or sell through your personal website. As a consultant, you can earn money through commission, bonuses, and team building incentives. There are also various training and support resources available, including online training videos, live webinars, and in-person events. It is possible to work a full-time job while selling Pampered Chef products, making it a flexible and lucrative opportunity for extra income.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm interested in selling some new and used items here to everyone. How do you come up with pricing? Catalog price? 20% off consultant price? What about shipping prices? I don't have a scale at home to determine individual shipping prices. I have PayPal but have no clue about receiving money through PayPal. How do you get the from from PayPal once it's sent? It will probably just be easier but take longer for me to just accept checks or money order.

Just to let you know, I'm planning on taking the extra money and put it towards our house savings!

I'm not sure how everyone prices things, but as far as shipping, you could always do a flat rate shipping with Priority,
and print labels and send the packages from your house. Paypal will submit it back into the checking account attatched to your account at your request, generally takes 3-4 business days to transfer.

I never put a checking account on PayPal, too risky for me!

wadesgirl i just sent you a PM

1. How do I get started selling Pampered Chef products?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can either join through a current consultant or apply online. Once your application is approved, you will receive a consultant ID and access to your personal website where you can start selling products.

2. Do I need to buy inventory to start selling?

No, you do not need to purchase inventory to start selling. Consultants can choose to either hold in-person parties or sell through their personal website and have products shipped directly to customers.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a consultant, you can earn money through commission on sales, bonuses for reaching certain sales goals, and team building incentives. The more you sell and recruit, the more you can earn.

4. Are there any training or support resources available for consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support resources for consultants, including online training videos, live webinars, and in-person training events. You will also have a mentor to guide you and a consultant community to turn to for support and advice.

5. Can I still work a full-time job while selling Pampered Chef products?

Yes, many consultants have successful Pampered Chef businesses while also working other jobs. You can choose your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. It's a great way to earn extra income on the side.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • stephaniekocala
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Knight
  • Denise K