• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hanging Up My Apron: Selling Items & Consulting Offers

In summary, to get started with selling Pampered Chef products, you will need to sign up for a consultant account on their website and pay a one-time enrollment fee. Consultants are allowed to sell products online through their personal websites, but must follow certain guidelines set by the company. To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either contact a consultant or host a party yourself and earn free and discounted products as a host. Keeping inventory is not required for consultants as orders can be submitted through the website and products will be shipped directly to customers. There is a minimum sales requirement of $150 every three months to remain an active consultant, but inactive consultants can reactivate their account at any time.
jm2003
Silver Member
After a long hard thought process I need to hang up my apron. I have some current as well as past items I would like to sell. Due to health concerns I can no longer do this. I also have some consultant items to get rid of as well.
I have not set prices on them. Please feel free to make me an offer that will work for both of us. Shipping will be added to the purchasing price once I know the zip it is being shipped to.
I accept personal checks, cash, money orders. I will ship items once payment clears.
Please email me at [email protected]. I don not check this site every day. You will get a better response if you email me directly.

Thank you in advance!!!!

Last edited:
I would like the list also [email protected]

Thanks

Me too please

Could you send me the list of items as well? Thanks!

hi, i sent you an e-mail, thanks

me too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed you! :)

Just sent you an e-mail. :)

i just sent you an email too!

I sent you an e-mail too.

I just sent you an e-mail too.

1. How do I get started with selling Pampered Chef products?

To get started with selling Pampered Chef products, you will need to sign up for a consultant account. You can do this by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Join" button. From there, you will need to fill out some basic information and pay a one-time enrollment fee. Once you are signed up, you will have access to training and resources to help you start selling!

2. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, Pampered Chef allows consultants to sell products online through their personal websites. However, consultants must adhere to certain rules and guidelines set by the company. For example, consultants cannot use third-party websites or social media to sell products, and all online sales must go through the Pampered Chef website.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either reach out to a consultant or host a party yourself. You can contact a consultant through the Pampered Chef website to find one in your area. If you want to host a party yourself, you can purchase a starter kit and host a virtual or in-person party with your friends and family. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

4. Do I need to keep inventory as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Pampered Chef does not require consultants to keep inventory. Instead, consultants can take orders from customers and submit them through the Pampered Chef website. The company will then ship the products directly to the customer. This allows consultants to focus on selling and not worry about managing inventory.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a minimum sales requirement to remain an active Pampered Chef consultant. The company requires consultants to sell at least $150 in products every three months. If a consultant does not meet this requirement, their account may become inactive. However, inactive consultants can reactivate their account at any time by making a sale or purchasing products for personal use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• arksheets
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
arksheets
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sweetlissa
  • 1PamperedMommy