• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Sellathon: How Did Everyone Do?

In summary, participants in the conversation discussed their sales levels and goals for the month, with some aiming for the $6k level and others holding back for December in case their team does not perform well. Some are also striving for personal best sales and considering whether to submit remaining sales for the current month or hold them for December. One person shared their personal dilemma and received advice from others on what they would do. The conversation also mentioned a successful outcome for someone's family member.
DebPC
Staff member
How is everyone doing? I will hit the 3k. I am holding $1500 back til December in case my team goes MIA. I love getting most of the new stuff and then getting doubles of some others.

I'm at the $3k level... won't hit the $6k but have already earned my DB set anyway.

I am at the $3K level. Not sure if I will hit the $6K. I too may be holding some over for December just incase my team flops on me.

I was striving for the $6k level. With 11 shows it sounds like a given, but I don't think I'll get there. I may hold over till Dec, too. I always stress about doing that, but I want to be sure to hit my Director sales level.

I'm still trying to get those 2 new recruits!

I am going to turn in everything I can for November. With my current empty calendar I think I won't make Dec anyway, so I'd rather get my override this month.I should hit $3k for SAT. I had some Oct holdover, so I will for sure be $4k+ for the month.

I am $249 away from $6000, and I have several catalog shows and a cooking show still to close. I was on CC, in the top 50 under $6000

Great Job everyone!! I'll hit the $3k so I"m stoked!

Once I submit a couple of the shows I have waiting, I will hit $6000. I'm hoping for $7000 with my show on Saturday that we're going to close Sunday. :)

Here's my dilemma...

I am already over 5k in sales. Do I submit what's remaining and maybe make it to 6k and get doubles in the samples (plus that would be a personal best month for me :chef:). Or do I accept the 3K bonus products and hold the rest until December? I'm pretty sure my team won't make the 4K for December and I'm not really sure that me holding over 1K in sales will make the difference. What would you do?

I will have over 6K for November and will have my 2 shows for this weekend go in December. I have 8 shows for December, so I will carry my team if they don't have enough.

pamperedlinda said:
Here's my dilemma...

I am already over 5k in sales. Do I submit what's remaining and maybe make it to 6k and get doubles in the samples (plus that would be a personal best month for me :chef:). Or do I accept the 3K bonus products and hold the rest until December? I'm pretty sure my team won't make the 4K for December and I'm not really sure that me holding over 1K in sales will make the difference. What would you do?

If you're pretty sure you won't make the 4K in December, I'd maybe hold it for that. Although having all the products (two sets!) is cool, too, it might be better to not stress about December. You can always get samples at 50% off if there's really something you want two of in that top level.

It can be a hard call to make. My team usually does ok in December. But they crashed and burned last January(could be the awful winter we had).
So for me it's worth it to hold over and pretty much guarranty that I make December and then if we bomb in January it's only month 1 not 2 of relinquishment. If you know you can carry your team in January then it's not quite as important a decision.

pamperedlinda said:
Here's my dilemma...

I'd say measure the benefits and risk. Do you feel you can reach the 6K? Do you have a strong Jan looming (and aren't concerned about meeting all the director qualifications for that month)? If so, then I'd consider shooting for the 6K. If you don't meet the 4K for Dec, will going into relinquishment for one month really hurt financially? The big question is what does your January look like? (My thoughts anyway :blushing:)

PS-My mom's pathology came back yesterday. They are pretty sure they got all the cancer. Yeah!:party: Thanks for your support these past couple months Linda. You've got a couple drinks on me at Leadership!

legacypc46 said:
I'd say measure the benefits and risk. Do you feel you can reach the 6K? Do you have a strong Jan looming (and aren't concerned about meeting all the director qualifications for that month)? If so, then I'd consider shooting for the 6K. If you don't meet the 4K for Dec, will going into relinquishment for one month really hurt financially? The big question is what does your January look like? (My thoughts anyway :blushing:)

PS-My mom's pathology came back yesterday. They are pretty sure they got all the cancer. Yeah!:party: Thanks for your support these past couple months Linda. You've got a couple drinks on me at Leadership!

You think the same as I do Kristin! As soon as all my catalog shows come in I'll weigh it out. If I have enough to make it to 6K then I'll do it for the doubles and my own personal best. If not, I'll submit on 12/1 to pad December. I do have a great Jan lined-up too.

Glad to hear about your mom! DS's mom is doing better too. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Leadership as well.

I have already gone over the $3000 level but won't make the $6000. I am really promoting 2 shows in December heavily (it's been the catalog product lately - 7" Santuko and Trifle Bowl) but I still have concerns about my team making it in December. We always have and only crashed once in 3 years so far - it was a January. I have one more show to close from November but we are closing after my family leaves which is Saturday. If we can't get together for payment it'll have to be submitted in December which won't be bad...

i hit 6K tonight..and went over by just a few hundred dollars..

$6000 in just 4 live party's you can too!

Hit the $3k Level!IPT still not updated but all of the shows/orders are there.

went over the 6K, but tracker isn't updated yet from 11/30. They are in the shipping status and in my points though. Wish the tracker would update so I know how me team did.

I went over the 6K too I'm just trying to see how close I am to Miami :)

Congrats to all of you who hit the $6k level! I am at $4k and was a bit disappointed in myself, but back on the horse for December --- you guys are awesome!!

jwpamp said:
Congrats to all of you who hit the $6k level! I am at $4k and was a bit disappointed in myself, but back on the horse for December --- you guys are awesome!!

My horse has run off and left me sitting in the snow! My december is crumbling before my eyes... :(

I couldn't help myself! I submitted everything in November and hit $6k!! I'm over about $200, too!! I didn't hit 2 new recruits so I'm entering my last month of relinquishment. I have a Dec host that told me she is only hosting to use the kit credit!! And I have a recruiting interview tomorrow morning. I hope she signs!! Be praying for me ya'll!!

I hope my shows in Dec will help my team reach $4k because I would sure love to see what the Director incentives are like! I have 5 cooking shows in Dec and 1 catalog show going on. That should get it there, I hope.

Nothing has updated for me and the IPT still has me at $4800. I'm stressing about that a little bit, but I know it is there.

Congratulations everyone who hit their goals!!

Cheer me on for January! I'm working on 20 shows for January. Once I follow-up with a few leads I will be half way there. I hope my shows for this month will get me the rest of the way!

I've got my fingers crossed for you Sandra!

I hit the $6K too but now two of my shows are on hold. I need to get everything resolved by tomorrow! I was going to hold some over for my December totals, but one of my recruits told me she had a few shows so I went for it! I think I beat my highest month too!

Crud, I have one on hold as well and it has to be resolved by noon tomorrow. YIKES!

Good luck Sandra! :)

I closed November at $6820, my biggest month ever- I am now 2227 points from Miami, but a December show just canceled- I am trying to get her to switch it to a catalog show.

Great job Sue! You can do it!!!

Mrssyvo said:
I closed November at $6820, my biggest month ever- I am now 2227 points from Miami, but a December show just canceled- I am trying to get her to switch it to a catalog show.

wow, GREAT month!! Bummer about that December show. I hope she does a catalog show. You can do it!!! If not, did you already do a sale of any kind recently? I was thinking about doing a Customer Appreciation Sale in a week or so, but now I'm thinking I don't have to (yay!) and I may save it for January for double points. But I was thinking that might be a good way to round up more sales to replace that show if you hadn't done a sale yet.

Becky, I have not done an on-line sale yet, and I usually do. I decided to hold off until after my fundraiser on Monday, and see where I am at, then make the decision. I am not shameless, I will do it if I need to, because I missed out on the San Fransisco trip by 3000 points, and I said, never again. I still have 1 booth, 3 shows, and a fundraiser, and 3 catalog shows, so I should be ok, but if not, I will do the 1 day on-line Last Chance sale. If I make it without the on-line sale, I will do it in January, for double points.

I ended my month at $7200 (the top level of SAT is $7000 in Canada) so I'm pretty happy. I do have a catalog show to go in that wants Stones on sale...but I'm considering submitting it as a Dec. show anyway...I want the other spring toys!!

I have been doing this for 3 years. My first year I hit 3000 in June, and then this summer I hit 3000, now....................6102!!!! Wahoo! Never, could I believe it, I can get used to the paycheck to.
My team is also hauling ass, I had one girl in her second month do over 4000!
Love it

I am so glad to hear that everyone had such a great November. It really says a lot for our business in this economy. The best part is that eveyone that is working hard now is also sewing the seeds for a great Jan and Feb. Congrats again to everyone!
(I hit the $3000 mark and am fine with that for this year!)

Related to November Sellathon: How Did Everyone Do?

1. How did everyone do in the November Sellathon?

The November Sellathon was a success for many consultants! We saw a lot of great sales and team performance overall.

2. How is everyone doing so far?

As we near the end of the November Sellathon, many consultants are reporting strong sales and performance. We are excited to see everyone's final numbers!

3. Will I hit the 3k goal?

We cannot guarantee specific sales results, but we encourage you to keep working hard towards your goal. Remember, every sale counts!

4. Should I hold back some of my sales until December?

It's always a good idea to pace yourself and have some sales for the following month. However, don't hold back too much as the November Sellathon is a great opportunity to boost your sales and get rewarded with new products!

5. Can I purchase duplicates of new products?

Yes, you can purchase duplicates of new products. This is a great way to try out new products and also have some on hand to sell to your customers. Just make sure to consider your budget and plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • TinasKitchen