• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Sellathon Stuff: I Got Mine, Did You Get Yours? - Guam Struggles

In summary, the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that is only available during the month of June. It includes a variety of products, discounts, and offers that can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or online. The promotion is available in all locations where Pampered Chef operates, including Guam. It ends on June 30th, so be sure to take advantage of the deals before they expire.
cookingmommy
I just got my June sellathon stuff (I was so excited....dh must have thought i was crazy). Has anyone gotten their July sellathon stuff yet? I am in Guam so it always takes longer but I was wondering how long after the June stuff I would be getting my July free stuff.

I love free stuff. I want free pans now from pan-a-rama.

I just need to get my butt into gear back here in Guam. I am really struggling to find hosts. Wish I could have stayed in Connecticut.

I got my July stuff a few days ago.

Dannyzmom,Do you remember how long between your June and July stuff?I only got my June stuff on Saturday. Hopefully the july stuff is coming soon. I can't wait to see it.

Related to June Sellathon Stuff: I Got Mine, Did You Get Yours? - Guam Struggles

What is the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion?

The "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef for the month of June. It includes exclusive products and deals that are only available during this time.

What is included in the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion?

The "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion includes a variety of products such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes special discounts and offers on select items.

How can I participate in the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion?

To participate in the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion, you can place an order through your Pampered Chef consultant or online through the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to specify that you want to take advantage of the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion when placing your order.

Is the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion available in all locations?

Yes, the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion is available in all locations where Pampered Chef operates. This includes Guam, where the promotion is referred to as "Guam Struggles".

When does the "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion end?

The "June Sellathon Stuff" promotion ends on June 30th. Make sure to take advantage of the offers and products before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
husbandwifepcteam
Replies