• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. Sellathon ~ How You Doin? Lol

In summary, Kathy has hit level 2 of the sellathon, has 7 more shows scheduled, and is hoping to hit level 3 by the end of November.
TinasKitchen
I just wanted to see how everyone was doing w/ the sellathon.

Do you find that more people are holding shows because of the upcoming holiday?
Are you doing anything special to boost your sales?
Whats your goal for the sellathon?

I am already at level one although I still need to submit them but I am aiming for level 3 but will be very happy with level 2 I still have 2 cooking shows 1 open house and 4 catalog shows to close 3 of the catty shows are towards the end of the month

I have 9 shows this month. I hope to get all of the levels!! I have 3 shows this weekend, so it will be a busy one!

I hit level 1 on Friday!I've got 2 more shows to submitt by this weekend, and I'm done for the month - unless I get an unexpected booking prior to month end.

I hit level 1 in two shows, but neither are turned in yet.

I have 7 more shows this month plus 2 catalog shows. Hoping for level 2 at least.

Not sure where my sales will end up but I have 3 shows and 6 catalog shows!!!!

I have a fundraiser, two cooking shows and a wedding shower for this month. I'm hoping to get to Level 2. I gave a rather generous booking incentive for my fundraiser, so hoping to get that going...

I have had 2 shows so far and am at $715 in sales. I have another kitchen show this weekend and 4 more catty shows. Plus I have a huge fundraiser that I'm expecting to be about $2500+ in sales so I am positive I will make level 2 and hopefully 3.

By the end of November, I will have done 9 cooking shows, 10 catalog shows, and 2 fundraisers. If I do not hit level 3, someone SHOOT ME!!!

Last edited:
My first show is Thursday. I have had someone call and place an order for about $100 today though out of the blue.

I should hit level 2 no problem, but I really want level 3. I need to try to get one or two more shows or some catalog shows for that level though. Unless I just have one or two awesome shows! I have 7 booked through the 18th & I think I'm going to do a mystery host on the 30th to submit by Dec 5. I just can't seem to get anyone interested in a catalog show though! But if I can hit level two I'll be happy--I've never done more than $3000 in a month before & I'm already happy at the 7 cooking shows-I've never done more than 4 in a month before!

I have 1 catalog show and 1 cooking show, both the end of the month; but I should hit level 1 hoping for level 2.

In the 2 shows I've had already I've almost hit level 1. By the time the shows close I will have hit level 1. Unfortunately I only have 1 cooking show, 1 catalog show and 1 event left this month. I am aiming for level 2, but sure am happy that I have already hit level 1 in the first week of the month!

Wow, you girls are busy! I have hit level 1 but 2 shows arent submitted yet to bring me to that official point. I have 3 more shows (1 just added today) and 2 catalogs (which usually my catty shows arent much). I am really trying for the 2nd level. I usually only hit the 1st level.

Anyone pushing anything in particular to get those shows to be higher? what recipe you making?

I think I can hit level one but we will see - the month is still young and I am going on a cruise at the end of the month

mrssyvo said:
By the end of November, I will have done 9 cooking shows, 10 catalog shows, and 2 fundraisers. If I do not hit level 3, someone SHOOT ME!!!
Do tell your secret to getting so many bookings....Good Job!!

I have already hit level 2.
I have 6 more shows...so I am hoping to hit level 3!

Kathy, my "secret" for getting the bookings is really no secret. There is no other way to get them except to ASK. No magic potion, you just need to get on the phone, and ask, or ask at the show, but that is what it boils down to. I am close to earning the San Fransisco trip, and I share that with everyone. Also, I issued a challege for catalog shows in November, looking for 10 people to have catalog shows of $500 or more, and I would draw for a shopping spree. It does not look like I will have 10 that will do that, but I will have a drawing of some kind for those who hit $500. My last show of the month is my husband's "guy" show, and I am also adding orders from my mini-catalog mail out. I mailed them to my preferred customers with a 10% coupon.

Right now I am focusing on booking express entertaining shows in the first 2 weeks in December.

I had an anonymous order go in yesterday for almost $40! And I have about $300 in non-submitted orders....wow....I'm a bit behind...or maybe I need a kick in the behind :DSeriously, I have 5 other shows to do, so far. I'm still trying to get bookings for November.

I have a fundraiser which is over $2,100 (unsubmitted), 3 cooking shows and a catalog show for late November. So, I'm hoping for Level II. I love receiving FREE products!!!! Wahoo!!

I think the Fudge skillet cake or upside down pineapple cake would be a great recipe to get bookings for January!!!

I'm closing a $1000 show today:D That will put me at level 1....am closing out 2 more shows in a couple days....and I have 6 more cooking shows & 3 catalog shows. So, I'm REALLY hoping for level 3:) I think I'm doing the black friday sale to add a little more cushion. Seems I always hit the middle level of sell-a-thons; I'm really wanting it all this time!!
Now....if I could only get a couple Dec shows....I guess Nov is still early...

I find people are flaking on me more than usual. But it's still month four for me, so maybe next year at this time I'll find ppl that want to use this as a holiday get together or they'll be more familiar with the catty shows and recognize the deal of hosting that!

I am not doing anything special to boost sales for the month. I am about to promote my open houses for this month and next. I also am planning a black Friday sale. I will probably keep it simple, maybe incentives for 5-8 a.m., 8-11a.m., 11-2, 2-5 and after 5...coming up with 5 deals is easier for me. I don't know that I can afford all those deals every hour! But I wonder if that motivates people more?

My goal is level 1 if anything at all. I want to make it, and I have 2 cooking shows (if you count the OH which is with 2 other DS reps) 1 catalog for sure, 1 maybe and 1 that only has $102 in sales. BUT the show this weekend could be huge as she invited 50 and has 10 RSVPs!! If not, I'm going to wonder!

If I don't, I'll be disappointed but I'll live. I got all SS bonuses and 2 plus bonuses, and it's getting really busy for me at the day job. So if I don't make it, I'll just buy some on samples.

WOW!! You guys rock!! I am having a very poor start - 2 shows have cancelled and I ONLY have 1 online order for $17.50... Maybe I will earn a small empty left over box from one of you guys FREE stuff LOL!!!

I am having a heck of a time booking cooking shows. I have a few open houses and craft fairs, but only one cooking show. :) I have made all my phone calls and now I am getting desperate!

I've got one catty show & 2 fundraisers going on this month. And so far I have about $15 in sales so we'll see. Both fundraisers are at the end of the month. I tried a mystery host $1000 show and did not get a single bite. This is SS3 so it would be nice. I also have a couple fairs at the end of this month and beginning of next so hopefully those will get me bookings for January and February.

I should hit level 2 no problem. I closed a show tonight for 1018, and on Friday I'm closing a show for 1500. I still have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show left for the month. I might have anothe cooking show as well added.

mrssyvo said:
Wow! How did you get so many catalog shows?

I got an online order for $8.10 the other day... so that's where I'm at ;)

Seriously, though..... did a show tonight. Only 3 guests at the show, no outside orders yet, but we're at $223! Not bad for the turnout :) 1 booking for Dec 5th..... I have 3 catalog shows going this month (one was a cooking show that was rescheduled and then cancelled... my little sis..... she'll host a cooking show in Jan, though! She's bummed to have cancelled...) and 2 more Cooking shows right now. I need to make a few more calls and see what I can do about filling up the rest of my month and then another 3 for December!!! :eek:

I am hoping to hit level 2!!!!!!!!!!

letscook04 said:
I am hoping to hit level 2!!!!!!!!!!

Same here...my first show is a little over 1250.00, so I know I'm getting at least level 1...;) :cool:

My November sucks! I just didn't have many days left. I'm hoping to reach level 1. Good luck to everyone else.

I've only turned in one catalog show at $245 and have another show on the 18th - she's doing a combo party with Tastefully Simple but has invited 50-55 people so I'm hoping for a big turnout - would love to actually hit level 1 in sell-a-thon. I've had people interested in hosting but have circumstances (parents with cancer, one is a teacher who may go on strike) that have prevented them at this time. So who knows maybe I'll have a rocking January and February!! Good luck to everyone - hope you earn lots of fun free products!

Gina Miller

I've made Level 1 as of now. I'd love to get to Level 3, but not sure that will happen. I think that Level 2 is do-able for me this month. Love those free products!

I'll have level 1 when I submit a catalog show. I have one other cooking show for the month....none for December and 8 for January. I'm having a hard time booking Christmas shows because over here the shipping date is not guaranteed. November is my push for Christmas. I am working on another potential host for this month though. Who knows? Any level will be great!!!
Melissa

I may have another cooking show. One of my customers told me her mom was thinking of a show this month. I have to call her this afternoon. I only have 2 dates this month left! I have 7 shows already & I'm planning a mystery host. Still can't get any catalog shows, but I do have 2 shows this weekend, along with a fundraiser, plus 3 shows next weekend. I'm really going to push bookings at the fundraiser to help the org. It's an open house with about 3 other vendors, so I don't think sales will be high.

I have had three shows so far and have earned level one. I am halfway to level 2, and I hope I make it! I have four more shows this month and a catalog show as well. I pray every day that I make level 2!

So far, so good!I'm $2106.53 away from earning level 3 and I still have 4 cats and 5 cooking shows to submit! I think I may actually reach my goal of level 3!!!! I missed earning level 1 in June by $13.64, so this would be so sweet a victory for me! I have been really trying hard to make some money and I finally am! And, I'm going to hit 15,000 in career sales this month, and earn Golden Treasures Level One!!!! Finally!:)

I had another good sized show last night - it's at 953.75 right now with several more orders coming in. That put my November at $4900. You hear that Rhonda???? That's a LOT of doubles of things I am going to be dealing with! !LOL

jenscookingnow said:
I'm $2106.53 away from earning level 3 and I still have 4 cats and 5 cooking shows to submit! I think I may actually reach my goal of level 3!!!! I missed earning level 1 in June by $13.64, so this would be so sweet a victory for me! I have been really trying hard to make some money and I finally am! And, I'm going to hit 15,000 in career sales this month, and earn Golden Treasures Level One!!!! Finally!:)

OUCH! that must have hurt. I would have put in a $15 just to nudge me over lol

Hi there, I'm new, but I'm so excited about my Super Starter month which happens to be November also. I have done two parties and have two catalog parties in the process and already I'm at $1,000 in sales. I'm gonna hit two marks in the same month, woohoo. Being qualified is so exciting to me. LOL!

Sheila in Germany

dannyzmom said:
I had another good sized show last night - it's at 953.75 right now with several more orders coming in. That put my November at $4900. You hear that Rhonda???? That's a LOT of doubles of things I am going to be dealing with! !LOL

That's fantastic Carolyn! I have 2 shows this week and 3 next week! I'm ready to earn Level 3 this month!!:D

Chef Diane said:
OUCH! that must have hurt. I would have put in a $15 just to nudge me over lol
That's the kicker--I did buy to put myself over! I had a may show that messed me up. I thought I had all June totals, but one order messed me up. Rookie mistake!

I have three cattys scheduled and an open house.....hoping to hit level one....should! If not....I hate being close and I'll do what I can to get it. I hate missing out on free product. It was a hard month for me to book....I'd rather do kitchen shows but everyone was not ready to do a show before the holidays. Just hoping for level one!

jenscookingnow said:
That's the kicker--I did buy to put myself over! I had a may show that messed me up. I thought I had all June totals, but one order messed me up. Rookie mistake!

I hate when that happens. You can taste the prize and swoop, there is goes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingmommy
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Bren706