• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success! I Qualified for My Fourth Show - Thanks to Cindycooks!

In summary, Cindycooks provided valuable tips and advice on marketing and promoting Pampered Chef products and shared successful strategies for hosting shows and reaching out to potential customers. She recommended utilizing social media and networking, offering incentives and discounts, and consistently following up with customers to maintain success. Following her advice, the speaker not only qualified for their fourth show, but also exceeded sales goals and attracted new customers. They can continue to improve and maintain success by regularly hosting shows, staying updated on marketing strategies, and seeking support from Cindycooks.
jenniferp417
I finally did it! I submitted my fourth show tonight! I'm qualified! :)

And I just have to say THANKS SO MUCH to the lovely Cindycooks - she recruited me and has supported me every step of the way thus far. We may be in different parts of the country, but she is the bomb!

Great Job!!!:) :) :)

Doesn't it feel great once you qualify? WOO-HOO!!! Great for you - and I wish you much continued success!

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Yay!! Congratulations!!! :D

CONGRATS!!! WAY TO GO!!!!
Now go get 4 more shows.....:D :D :D

Next big milestone: $15k salesYou can do it!!

Yahoo... and I have the joy of knowing Cindycooks in person and I'll second those thoughts of how awesome she is! Congrats to both of you!

Congrats! What a great feeling!!!:D

I haven't seen Cindycooks on here lately?:confused:

CONGRATS! Keep it up!

Woo hoo! Good for you. Don't you just love that feeling of success?

Way to go! Surrounding yourself with positive people who know what they are doing helps every time, huh?
Keep up the great work!

:D :D :D Woo Hoo!!! :D :D :D

Congratulations!

Congrats - I'm still 2 shows or $535 away...

janetupnorth said:
Congrats - I'm still 2 shows or $535 away...

You can do it! :)

... and thanks to everyone. :)

Way to go back to you Jennifer! I've been away for a week - company for 4 days....two awesome fundraisers to close out on....and my grandbaby Taylor was sick again...so whew! What a February! It rocked but I am so glad it's over! Jennifer is the bomb and doing great! She is a natural and I am lucky to have her on my little team!

1. How did Cindycooks help you qualify for your fourth show?

Cindycooks provided me with valuable tips and advice on how to effectively market and promote my Pampered Chef products. She also shared her successful strategies for hosting successful shows and reaching out to potential customers.

2. What are some specific strategies that Cindycooks recommended for success?

Cindycooks emphasized the importance of utilizing social media and networking to promote my shows. She also suggested offering incentives and discounts to attract more customers and increase sales.

3. Can you share any success stories from following Cindycooks' advice?

Yes, thanks to Cindycooks' guidance, I was able to not only qualify for my fourth show, but also exceed my sales goals and attract new customers. I even received positive feedback from guests who attended my show and were impressed with the products and hosting experience.

4. How can I continue to improve and maintain my success with Pampered Chef?

Cindycooks recommended consistently following up with customers and hosting shows regularly to maintain a consistent flow of sales. She also stressed the importance of continuously learning and trying out new marketing strategies to stay ahead of the competition.

5. Can I get in touch with Cindycooks for further guidance and support?

Yes, Cindycooks is always available for support and can be reached through email, social media, or at any Pampered Chef events. She is dedicated to helping others succeed and is happy to provide ongoing support and advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • DMB75
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies