• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser without being a qualified consultant?

In summary, Donna had a great time at her first show and everyone who showed up had a lot of fun. She explained the recipes and products she was using and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Thank you, Donna!
DMB75
Hello,

I just have question after question.... ;)

One of the ladys from my show today wanted me to send her information on how the fundraisers work. She wants to do one for a group she is involved in. I've looked over CC but I can't find any info. Where can I go for info on how fundraisers work and how I set one up. Also can I do one if I'm not qualified yet?

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Donna

There is some info under policy & procedures page F-5. I don't know about doing one if your not qualified yet though.

Thank you April,

That is exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need to know if I can do one if I'm not qualified.

There is no reason why you can't do one. It will help you qualify!

Thank you Harriet! :)

Your welcome. Good luck! On our supply order you can order some Fundraiser flyers that describe our fundraising program. Also, go to files (on Chef Success) and put in fundraisers. There is a lot of information there on flyers and order forms people have made up.

Great Harriet! That will help me a lot.

Yes Donna, Harriet is right, you can do one before you are qualified. I have a small one starting soon.

Read the policies and procedures, they best explain it but here's a few items summary:

1. There needs to be a "chairperson". The chairperson can get the host special for the month but no free or half-price items.

2. For any bookings off the fundraiser, $3 goes to the organization but the chairperson can NOT purchase the host special in the future because of the $3 the org. already got.

3. The organization gets 10% in sales up to $600 and for $600 and over they get 15%.

4. The organization can be a club or whatever, but they have to be a legitimate organization. In other words, no fundraisers for a vacation to Florida, etc.

...hope that helps a bit...

If you have any more questions just let us know. I am sure someone will be there for you to help you along.

If you have any ?s on the organization, HO is great at answering them. I checked into the organization I was going to do one for because I hadn't heard of them and wanted to make sure the "type" was o.k.

Thanks, Janet for jumping in with more information!

You guys are a big help. I'm sure I'll have more questions to come. :) It's so nice to have a place to get answers so fast and a place where the people are so nice.

How was the first show by the way?

janetupnorth said:
How was the first show by the way?

I had a great time! I had 14 people show up at the show. I was so excited. I started off by thanking everyone for showing up and letting them know why decided to become a consultant and how easy it was to become one. Everyone picked up one of my prepared lapboards when they came in and after I talked about being a consultant I explained everything that was on the lapboard and told them how the evening was going to go. Then we all go around the table and I started explaining the recipe for the night and while I was making it I explained some of the products I was using. I kept asking if people wanted to help but no one would volunteer. While the cake was in the microwave I demonstrated some other products. This is when I had my first and only problem of the evening. I tried to use the Ultimate Mandoline but it didn't work for me at the show. I did it a few times at home and it worked fine. As soon as I tried to cut the tomatoes and the cucumbers it wouldn't work. I was a bit embarrassed, but I got over it and moved on. Then we went back to the living-room and we played two games. Everyone had a great time. One of the games we played was the "Right Left Game". It's funny to see how many adults get confused with their right and left. After that we invited everyone to eat. The host put out so much food. Every recipe she had was PC. I thought that was great of her to do. They ate while the cake was cooling. Then I said if anyone wanted to see me put icing on the cake they could. A few people came over and watched. Then people just sat around talking and ordering. I picked out a person for the door prize and walked around talking to people and explaining the benefits of hosting a show. I was able to get two bookings for next month! The big disappointment was that only 5 people turned in their order forms. The host had said that the show was going to remain open for awhile so that she could get orders from the states and from other people. So a lot of people told me that had to talk to their husbands before ordering.

All in all I had a great time! I find out by someone on here that the reason the UM didn't work is because I didn't have the blades pushed in all the way. I feel really stupid now. But like I said, I just moved on. I think I'm going to e-mail everyone from the show and let them know what the problem was. That way they don't think that it was the product that wasn't working. Before I left the host said that she would stay on top of the people that didn't turn their orders in.

I was so nervous but one lady told me that she couldn't tell that it was my first time. That made me feel really good.

Donna

Donna,Sounds like you had a great show! Sometimes if I don't have volunteers to help, I just grab someone from the crowd to do it. Then I give them a chocolate or ticket, and everyone gets the idea that it's good to help. :)

Hi Donna:

You did GREAT, my first home cooking show I couldn't get the food chopper to work properly; I practiced and made the main recipe at home, then took items like apples and such for guests to play with the toys. Well after washing the food chopper in the dishwasher; I hadn't put it back together correctly, (I felt really stupid too) I live in a predominantly Hispanic REGION!!, A lady who didn't speak any English told the bilingual hostess how to put it back together correctly and then the hostess told everyone to go sit down and it was her turn to play, chop, etc. We had a huge crowd, and the food chopper incident made it fun too and it showed that ANYONE can do this and we all are in the learning process too. We also played the Queen of shopper's game and that was a big hit. This has been my highest show ever and I"m psyched for that again.

I work a very demanding/stressful FT Hospital Medical Coding job and PC is my fun and destressing thing to do.

Good Luck and you'll do just fine. Without even really trying I earned almost $ 1000.00 last yr and loved all of it, even the shows that were the pits!!!

LIz

Related to Can I set up a Pampered Chef fundraiser without being a qualified consultant?

1. How can I request information for a fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To request information for a fundraiser, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and use the "Find a Consultant" tool to connect with someone in your area. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials for a successful fundraiser.

2. What types of fundraisers does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of fundraising options, including online parties, catalog parties, and in-person cooking demonstrations. We also have customizable options to fit the specific needs and goals of your fundraiser.

3. How much money can my organization expect to earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money your organization can earn from a Pampered Chef fundraiser will depend on several factors, such as the type of fundraiser, the number of participants, and the sales generated. Your consultant will work with you to set realistic goals and provide guidance on how to maximize your earnings.

4. Is there a minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers?

There is no minimum order requirement for Pampered Chef fundraisers. We want to make it easy for you to raise money for your organization, so you can start with as many or as few orders as you'd like. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the best approach for your specific fundraiser.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef fundraiser typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef fundraiser can vary depending on your specific goals and needs. Typically, fundraisers can last anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Your consultant will work with you to determine the best timeline for your fundraiser to ensure maximum success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies