• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up an Effective Online Fundraiser for Your Organization

In summary, an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a simple and efficient way to raise money for your organization. Supporters can shop through a unique link and a portion of their purchases will be donated. The amount earned depends on total sales, with a standard commission rate of 15%. The fundraiser can last as long as desired, with a recommended minimum of two weeks. There are no fees involved, and the organization will receive a check for the total earnings at the end of the fundraiser.
luvtocook
Hi!

I'm a newbie and my husband was just asking questions about fundraisers. Can I set one up on my website....and have his organization (Masonic) include the link to it in an email to members?? Or is that not allowed?

I have found a ton of info on this site about fundraisers, but not much about how to do it and use your website?

Thank you!

Mary

They can send a link in an email. And for fundraisers, you can get permission from HO for the organization to link to your PWS from their site for 1 month. The form is right on your PWS when you set up a fundraiser.

Hi Mary,

Welcome to the forum! It's great to see you taking the initiative to set up a fundraiser for your husband's organization. In terms of using your website for the fundraiser, it's definitely allowed and can be a very effective way to reach a wider audience and raise more funds.

To set up the fundraiser on your website, you can either use a third-party fundraising platform like GoFundMe or create a donation page directly on your website. With the latter option, you'll need to have a payment processor set up to handle donations securely. There are many options available, such as PayPal, Stripe, or Square.

Once you have the fundraiser set up on your website, you can absolutely have the Masonic organization include the link in their email to members. In fact, I highly recommend promoting the fundraiser through multiple channels, including social media and email, to reach as many potential donors as possible.

I hope this helps and good luck with your fundraiser! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Related to Setting Up an Effective Online Fundraiser for Your Organization

1. How does an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef work?

An online fundraiser with Pampered Chef is a convenient and easy way to raise money for your organization. We provide you with a unique fundraiser link that you can share with your supporters. They can then shop through our website and a portion of their purchases will be donated to your organization.

2. How much money can my organization earn through an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

The amount of money your organization can earn through an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef depends on the total sales from your supporters. Our standard commission rate is 15%, but we also offer bonus incentives for higher sales. The more your supporters purchase, the more your organization can earn!

3. Do we have to sell Pampered Chef products or can we just collect donations?

Our online fundraisers are based on product sales, so your supporters will need to make purchases in order for your organization to earn money. However, they are free to donate their purchases to your organization if they wish.

4. How long does an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef last?

The duration of your online fundraiser with Pampered Chef is entirely up to you. We recommend a minimum of two weeks to give your supporters enough time to make their purchases. However, you can choose to run your fundraiser for a longer period of time if desired.

5. Are there any fees involved with setting up an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees involved with setting up an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef. We provide all the necessary materials and support for free. Your organization will also receive a check for the total earnings at the end of the fundraiser, with no hidden fees or charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trisha
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Trisha
  • jennc112
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jigsmom