• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stuck on New List of Products? Tips for Entering i-Slice & Pastry Blender

In summary, the i-Slice & Pastry Blender is a kitchen tool used for cutting and blending dry ingredients, such as flour and butter, for making pastries, pie crusts, and other baked goods. It operates by pressing the blades into the ingredients and using a back-and-forth motion. Some benefits of using it include saving time and effort, creating a more consistent texture, and it can also be used for other tasks besides baking. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. To add it to your list of products, gather all necessary information and fill out the required fields.
TinasKitchen
Ok I downloaded the new list of products, maybe I shouldnt have? because now I cant enter the i-slice and the current pastry blender.. they both come up as the new ones. What do I do?

Thanks!

Double check the date on the show you are entering. Those items should not be availible for anything dated before the 1st. If that doesn't work you might need to call tech support. Sorry

If you have accidentally downloaded the new list of products, you can try restoring the previous version of the list if you have a backup. If not, you can manually enter the information for the i-slice and current pastry blender into the new list. Alternatively, you can contact the provider of the product list and ask for assistance in restoring the old version or adding the missing products to the new list.

What is the i-Slice & Pastry Blender and how does it work?

The i-Slice & Pastry Blender is a kitchen tool used for cutting and blending dry ingredients, such as flour and butter, for making pastries, pie crusts, and other baked goods. It consists of a handle attached to a set of metal blades, and is operated by pressing the blades into the ingredients and using a back-and-forth motion to cut and blend them together.

What are the benefits of using an i-Slice & Pastry Blender?

Using an i-Slice & Pastry Blender can save time and effort when making pastries and other baked goods, as it quickly and efficiently cuts and blends ingredients together. It also helps to create a more uniform and consistent texture in the final product.

How do I enter the i-Slice & Pastry Blender into my list of products?

To enter the i-Slice & Pastry Blender into your list of products, first make sure you have all the necessary information, including the product name, description, and pricing. Then, navigate to your list of products and click on the "Add Product" button. Fill in all the required fields and click "Save" to add the i-Slice & Pastry Blender to your list.

Can the i-Slice & Pastry Blender be used for other tasks besides baking?

While the i-Slice & Pastry Blender is primarily designed for cutting and blending ingredients for baking, it can also be used for other tasks such as chopping nuts, crushing cookies for crusts, or even blending small amounts of sauces or dressings.

Is the i-Slice & Pastry Blender dishwasher safe?

Yes, the i-Slice & Pastry Blender is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly after each use to prolong its lifespan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • dawn424383
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • pamperedchef88