• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staples Has Pocket Folders for 1 Cent

Is staples on the way to the airport???? I must check on Sunday.....................Staples is not coming to the airport this weekend.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
It is 10 per customer so picked up 10 and had my daughter pick up 10. I'm going back later for more. They have them with or without brads, so be sure to check. I use the ones without brads for host packets! YAY!

Thanks for the tip Cindy! I need to get more folders.

Is staples on the way to the airport???? I must check on Sunday.....................

The circular for our area had it from this past Sunday to Wednesday--I thought it was for the whole week and got corrected when I went this morning. They are now back at 15 cents a piece here. I am upset with myself for not going prior to today.

I paid 1 cent apiece this morning Harriet!

I read that Cindy and that's why I responded. Lucky you!!!!!!!! I am jealous!!!!!!!

What dates did your circular show for this penny sale? Maybe it is different than here.

I checked around the store and found the display showing 15 cents and brought the flyer to the service desk and they said that the penny sale ended Wednesday as indicated on the flyer. I tried to see what would happen.

25 if you are a teacher---or trainor--?

I did get some wednesday and went back today only to be told it ended on Weds here too. But ours are $0.72 here!!!! I couldn't believe it that is outrageous.

pamperedharriet said:
The circular for our area had it from this past Sunday to Wednesday--I thought it was for the whole week and got corrected when I went this morning. They are now back at 15 cents a piece here. I am upset with myself for not going prior to today.

Sorry Harriet! I should have posted it when I found out earlier in the week, I didn't even think of it. My mom is a teacher, so we all went several times a day Mon-Wed to get as many as we could. Our friend who is also a teacher even had her 5 year old going through the line separately to get some for her. But yeah, unfortunately it ended Wednesday here in NH :(

Not to worry, there will be lots of penny sales coming up at Office Max, WalMart and other places with Back to School sales.
Deb

Oh well. I need to learn to read the flyers better. I spent quite a bit of money there as it was and got some other good deals from the clearance rack. I was able to get 25% off Avery mailing labels with the purchase of an ink cartridge. I needed both so that was good!

Related to Staples Has Pocket Folders for 1 Cent

What is the deal with Staples having pocket folders for 1 cent?

Staples is currently running a promotion where select pocket folders are on sale for only 1 cent. This is a limited time offer and may vary by location.

Do I need a coupon to get the pocket folders for 1 cent?

No, you do not need a coupon to take advantage of this deal. The discount will automatically be applied at checkout when purchasing the eligible pocket folders.

How many pocket folders can I purchase for 1 cent?

You can purchase up to 5 pocket folders for 1 cent each per transaction. However, each Staples location may have their own limit, so it's best to check with your local store for their specific policy.

Can I use my Staples rewards or coupons on the 1 cent pocket folders?

Unfortunately, you cannot combine the 1 cent pocket folder deal with other coupons or rewards. However, you will still earn rewards for your purchase.

Are all pocket folders included in the 1 cent deal?

No, not all pocket folders are eligible for the 1 cent deal. Only select folders marked with a "1 cent" tag are eligible. Make sure to check the tag before purchasing to ensure you are getting the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChef_ang
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kristina21
  • chef131doreen