• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sparking a New Career: Becoming a Stripper!

In summary, the conversation discussed various aspects of being a stripper, including the motivations behind choosing this career, the legitimacy of stripping as a profession, handling the negative stigma surrounding it, safety precautions in the industry, and the potential for a long-term career. The speaker emphasized the financial stability, empowerment, and thrill of performing as reasons for becoming a stripper, and stated that it should be treated as a legitimate career. They also mentioned focusing on the positive aspects and ignoring negative opinions, as well as strict safety measures at their club. Finally, they confirmed that stripping can indeed be a long-term career for those who are dedicated and take care of their physical and mental well-being.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I will be a stripper yet!!!

Get strippin' girl!!

Off comes a shoe!!
Ta da da da da

Funny story: I was in Pep Band in college, and we'd play at football games. It wasn't an organized band - just a bunch of us who would show up at the music library before games to grab sheet music and head down to the field. There wasn't a faculty member in charge of us, so we'd have fun picking "ironic" music (like "You're a Grand Old Flag" when there was a flag against the other team). We'd play "The Stripper" whenever one of the cheerleaders walked past us, because she had a bit of a reputation as the campus whor....er, "sure thing." She never got the joke - just thought it was cool that she was the only cheerleader with a theme song.

too funny
can you say airhead

Related to Sparking a New Career: Becoming a Stripper!

1. What inspired you to become a stripper?

I cannot speak on behalf of all strippers, but for me, it was a combination of financial stability, empowerment, and the thrill of performing.

2. Is being a stripper considered a legitimate career?

Yes, being a stripper is a legitimate career and should be treated as such. It takes skill, hard work, and dedication to be successful in this industry.

3. How do you handle the negative stigma surrounding stripping?

I focus on the positive aspects of my career and ignore the negative opinions of others. I am proud of what I do and the money I make from it.

4. What are the safety precautions taken in the stripping industry?

At my club, we have strict rules in place to ensure the safety of our dancers. This includes always having a security guard present, checking the IDs of customers, and having a strict no-touching policy.

5. Can stripping be a long-term career?

Absolutely! Many strippers have successful, long-term careers in this industry. It all depends on your goals, work ethic, and how you take care of your body and mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • fruit76loop
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mpkegley
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies