• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: Calendars......from Merrill....

In summary, Yes, you can customize your calendar with your own photos and choose from various sizes. You can also add special dates or events and the calendars are printed on high-quality paper. The delivery time for the calendar may vary but it typically takes 1-2 weeks for it to be delivered after placing your order.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I just sent this to my team. Remind your teams too!!!

TONIGHT is the last night to order your Merrill Calendars. They’re on backorder and it’s the last night to take advantage of them.

If you would like them, go to:
Consultant’s Corner
Promoting your business
Licensed Merchandise Vendors
Merrill (Impressions)
Click on New Products
Order!

I would offer to order them all but I don’t have the funds to put out for everyone. Sorry! So, if you want them, please make sure you order them tonight! 

1. Can I customize my calendar with my own photos?

Yes, you can customize your calendar with your own photos. Simply upload the photos to our website and follow the instructions to add them to your calendar.

2. Is the calendar available in different sizes?

Yes, our calendars come in various sizes, including wall calendars and desk calendars. You can choose the size that best fits your needs.

3. Can I add special dates or events to my calendar?

Yes, our calendars have the option to add special dates or events. You can choose to add birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or any other important dates to your calendar.

4. Are the calendars printed on high-quality paper?

Yes, our calendars are printed on high-quality, glossy paper to ensure that the images and text look vibrant and clear.

5. How long does it take to receive the calendar after ordering?

The delivery time for the calendar may vary depending on your location. However, it typically takes 1-2 weeks for the calendar to be delivered after placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melatc
  • dannyzmom