• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Merrill Mess Up Their Calendars?

In summary, the most common issue people have with their calendars is forgetting important dates and events. To stay on top of their calendars and remember important dates, people can set reminders, color code events, and use planners or to-do lists. If an important event is accidentally deleted from the calendar, it may be possible to restore it from the trash or contact the event organizer for details. Synchronization issues can be fixed by ensuring all devices are connected to the same calendar account and manually refreshing the calendar. If the calendar is not displaying correctly or showing incorrect information, clearing the cache and cookies or restarting the device may help. If the issue persists, technical support may be needed.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I ordered 100 of the calendars from Merrill. Got them awhile back. I just opened a pack of them tonight. They are VERY nice, great quaility! BUT, where they made the hole for you to hang the calendar with, they did a crappy job. Looks like the took a nail and just forced it thru. Tears all around. I'm calling Merrill in the morning.

Anyone else notice this?

Carol

Last edited:
I haven't even looked at mine yet...I should check mine out! I bought mine at conference.

Just double-checked mine. They're fine. If you don't want to hassle with sending them back, you could always use a small hole punch to clean up the hole--assuming, of course, that the damaged area isn't too large.

Did you all see in yesterdays newswire that they aren't accepting orders for them after Mid Oct? And they are backordered again?
I was planning on getting some but now I'm not.
I am really disappointed w/ Merrill yet again.

I would call... they need to know about quality issues! I'm sure they will do what it takes to make you happy.
I just went on line and ordered mine :) and I got the black and white bag for free!

You can still "pre-order" the calendars through October 15th, with arrival by November 7th (so they say...I guess we'll see)...after 10/15, you will no longer be able to order the calendars...I'm ordering today & will post again when I receive mine.

Related to Did Merrill Mess Up Their Calendars?

What is the most common issue people have with their calendars?

The most common issue people have with their calendars is forgetting important dates and events. This can be due to a busy schedule, lack of organization, or simply not checking the calendar regularly.

How can I stay on top of my calendar and remember important dates?

One tip is to set reminders for important dates and events on your phone or computer. You can also color code different types of events to make them easier to remember and prioritize. Another helpful tool is to use a planner or to-do list to keep track of tasks and events.

What should I do if I accidentally delete an important event from my calendar?

If you accidentally delete an event from your calendar, you can check your phone or computer's trash or recycle bin to see if it can be restored. If not, try reaching out to the person who invited you to the event or check any emails or messages related to the event for the details.

How can I fix synchronization issues with my calendar on different devices?

To fix synchronization issues, make sure all devices are connected to the same calendar account and that your internet connection is strong. You may also need to manually refresh or update the calendar on each device to ensure they are all displaying the same information.

What should I do if my calendar is not displaying correctly or showing incorrect information?

If your calendar is not displaying correctly or showing incorrect information, try clearing your cache and cookies, refreshing the page, or restarting your device. If the issue persists, you may need to contact technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • mrssyvo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JenniferINarizona