• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Mess Up My Pampered Chef Order and Now Have to Pay for it?

In summary, Paulette was frustrated because her show did not go through and she did not notice until after she had already resubmitted it. She was also frustrated because she had to do a retro waiver and because her computer was not able to keep up with the updates to P3.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
ughhhhh...

Ok so I go to submit an order this am and I notice that the show I "thought" I submitted on jan 25th did not go thru. I am still running PP and everytime I go to submit an order it says can not submit till I update. It does this even if I have updated 3 days earlier! I did not notice so did not go back and resubmit. I had also told the host " If you do not get your prod by 2/1 to call me (no call so all is ok??? NOT!!!) Not only was I hoping for the income for this show to pay a bill but I needed to submit it by the end of Jan to stay active!!!!

I got it taken care of but I had to do a retro waiver (cost me $25.00). I am glad we have this option but I hate that I messed up!!!!

I am not complaining about the company I am just frustrated with myself and dang computers!!!

Thanks for listening to me rant...... Just needed to get it out......

Glad you got it settled though Paulette!

I'm glad you got it settled (and I understand your frustration)! The sad thing is that shipping is really slow right now because of the influx of end-of-month orders (I submitted a show Jan 31 and it just went to "picking").

I have the exact same problem with PP, and I know that's someone's way of telling me to move to P3!

I've also had the issue when I send my order in, I get a "did not transmit message" (same as you, "update necessary") and then I update, AGAIN, and resend it. Next thing you know I have an e-mail from HO telling me I have transmitted a duplicate show.

I have been working with tech support and they haven't been able to help or duplicate the problems, but it's nice to know I'm not the only one to whom this is happening.

Shall we take the jump together?:D

I recently switched, if that's any help - I'd had it loaded for several months since one of my recruits was using P3.

You just have to poke around and get used to it.

Ladies - Totally switch over to P3 - it is so much easier and will update for you, make it a goal like you do with everything else - set a date and do it!! PLUS the tech support from HO is awesome - they can help you if you get stuck! I love P3!!

My 2 reasons for not switching is I am on dial up and I have an older laptop (almost 5 years). I can not afford for P3 to mess up my system.

Gotcha - I wouldn't do P3 on dialup, either!

(there seems to be a P3 update at least 4x per week)

Be careful running p3 on an old computer too. I have been using it on my (now 6 year old) laptop and just had to get a new one. Because of all of the updates, an resorces it requires my computer just could keep up. I actually started adding orders by hand a show since it was faster than my puter.

I'm on dialup and have never had a problem with submitting orders or receiving updates with P3. I normally get a connection speed of about 44 Kbps.

Chances are if it is an older laptop and running slow or acting up, you've hosed up Windows sometime in the last "x" number of years. Often wiping the laptop and reinstalling the O/S will clean it up. If you know how to save your stuff properly.

(OK Mac users don't rag on PCs now...I will agree Windows sucks...but I still like my PC...wish there was another O/S choice that could run EVERYTHING)

I used P3 with dial-up when I first installed it and didnt' have any problems.

P3 is sooooooo much better!

Related to Did I Mess Up My Pampered Chef Order and Now Have to Pay for it?

1. Why am I so mad at myself?

It's natural to feel frustrated or upset when things don't go as planned. Take a deep breath and try to identify the root cause of your anger. Sometimes it helps to talk to a friend or write down your thoughts to gain perspective.

2. How can I control my anger towards myself?

One way to manage your anger is to practice self-compassion and forgiveness. Remind yourself that everyone makes mistakes and it's important to be kind to yourself. You can also try relaxation techniques like deep breathing or mindfulness exercises.

3. I keep making the same mistakes and getting mad at myself. What can I do?

It's important to learn from your mistakes and make changes to prevent repeating them. Reflect on what went wrong and come up with a plan to do things differently next time. Be patient with yourself and remember that change takes time.

4. How can I let go of my anger towards myself?

Letting go of anger towards yourself can be a process, but it starts with acknowledging and accepting your emotions. It may also be helpful to talk to a therapist or counselor to work through any underlying issues contributing to your anger.

5. Is it healthy to be mad at myself all the time?

No, it is not healthy to constantly be mad at yourself. It can lead to negative self-talk and harm your self-esteem. If you find yourself frequently feeling angry at yourself, it may be helpful to seek support from a professional to address any underlying issues and develop healthy coping mechanisms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LCOLACHICO
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Kanne