1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Merrill announces new clothing line

1. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

oh sorry, I think I wore one of the afore mentioned shirts this past weekend! I will try to tame the flying squirrels! hahahahahaha I wonder if duck tape would worK?

Jul 4, 2007
  2. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Legacy Member Gold Member

Don't you know that duck tape solves the worlds problems/? who needs breast reduction surgery done when you have duck tape... it's cheaper!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

3. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

I don't need to have the reduction. I need them lifted and repositioned. They seem to have a mind of their own and they must like feet cause that is where they point!

Jul 4, 2007
  4. GourmetGirl

GourmetGirl Senior Member Silver Member

If anyone is looking for a great brand that flatters those of us who don't look like models but still want to look stylish check out Daisy Fuentes' line at Kohls... I LOVE her stuff! Some of it isn't the best look, but the majority of it is great! Her pants and capris and tshirts are awesome! You will definitely be seeing me in Daisy Fuentes all the time at conference!

Jul 4, 2007
  5. mommyhugz1978

I meant a breast lift ... not reduction.... LMAO!!!! Still cheapest thing on the market though... go to love tape!!

6. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

yeah but I am worried about the pain with the removal/changing of the tape! Oh well I guess that is the price one pays for beauty. Okay so just be sure you keep them even. You definitely don't want to be lopsided!

I'm not sure Wal-mart carries enough tape for me. Not that I am all the big but my husband calls them jellies so I might need extra for stabilization! :)

Jul 4, 2007
  7. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

I will have to check out that Daisy Fuentes stuff. I don't want to look like that chick on Norbit! umm Big Mama ain't that big - just in case you were trying to picture what I looked like.

Jul 4, 2007
  8. mommyhugz1978

LMAO you are way too funny!!!

9. GourmetGirl

rotfl! Too funny! that isn't what I was picturing, but thank you for the comic relief!

Jul 4, 2007
  10. mommyhugz1978

ROFL!!! your too funny... are you coming to conference ?

11. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

Yes I will be at conference but alas - I am in wave 2 I know it will be hard to make it through wave 1 without me but I am sure you can rustle up some excitement without me! hahaha

This is my first conference. I am so excited. Oh btw - I am very shy and never really talk to people. Oh but I am sure you figured that one out already! hahahaha

Jul 4, 2007
  12. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

Alison, it looks like we will be at the same conference if you are attending. Settle down now. Don't let the excitement overcome you!

Jul 4, 2007
  13. mommyhugz1978

ROFL!!!! OH well we still have CS for good laughs and fun too!!!

14. GourmetGirl

It will be hard, but I will try my best to contain myself. My coworkers are gonna start wondering what is up with me when I am too antsy to work and keep telling myself to 'calm down, alison, calm down'... :p

Jul 4, 2007
  15. Kathytnt

Kathytnt Senior Member

The e-mail for suggestions is on their website

Jul 4, 2007
  16. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

Now ain't that the truth. I told myself that I was only going to be on here for an hour. umm that was about 2+ hours ago. I figure that while I am making my breakfast, I can multi task and it is okay. I like that multi-tasking. It seems to allow me to do so many things that I want to do. To bad it doesn't seem to allow me to do my house work!

Where in Oregon are you from? I have family in Salem

Jul 4, 2007
  17. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

My co-workers are excited that I am on vacation next week. They get a break from my constant bouncing off the walls. I do have to hold back a bit as I don't want to do damage to the walls. I also don't want the businesses next door to think we are doing major demo work in the bank. Yes it is true. Talk to your bank tellers. They don't make that much money working at the bank so the NEED extra income!

Jul 4, 2007
  18. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The many issues with fit that VIP had were because they purchased their blanks (unadorned clothing ready to personalize) from many different supplier, who all have their own standards for fit and shrinkage. That's why there were so many different sizing charts on the website. Hopefully that will be eliminated with the switch to Merrill.

Jul 4, 2007
  19. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

I just put in my clothing tee request for a cutesy, sparkly logo shirt!

Jul 4, 2007
  20. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

I tried to order but the sizes weren't my size or the only ones that came in my size where not colors that I can wear. Hmm maybe I am just being too picky.

Jul 4, 2007
  21. mommyhugz1978

I Live in goonie town.... AKA Astoria!!! Love it here!!!

22. DanielleQ

DanielleQ Advanced Member

Or maybe you're one of the weird people in the world who like to get what they pay for! ;)

Jul 4, 2007
  23. kimmers

kimmers Member

OMG ya'll are too funny. My DH kept waking up from his nap because I kept laughing out loud before I could prevent it. Oh well!! LOL. :0

Jul 4, 2007
  24. katie0128

katie0128 Legacy Member Silver Member

The fact that you know this is, well, strange... and why exactly am I surprised that you know this... I should be used to it now. Oh well... brain cell must be off tonight.

Jul 4, 2007
  25. mommyhugz1978

I admit I never make sense when I am rummy!! and boy was I rummy today I had no sleep hardly last night.. I think I am getting to excited for conference!!

26. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

What do you mean by 'rummy'? I thought you didn't drink, I'm confused!

27. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Legend Member Gold Member

I want to know what rummy means too!

28. Kathytnt

Kathytnt Senior Member

I am not sure what her rummy is but I get to a certain point when I am so exhausted taht I ge what I call sleep drunk. I am so tired I start acting like I am drunk. Basically sillier than usual

Jul 5, 2007
  29. Kathytnt

Kathytnt Senior Member

You all are so silly - Was just reading the floss an bikini threads. I have a nice suit for Land's end that is a two piece but you would rarely if ever see my belly It has a nice long skirt (for a swimsuit) I hate my legs so I have to cover them up with a cover up when not swimming. I have the flappy arms too but you can't cover them up when swimming unless you plan on wearing a wet suit. The material it is made with also kind of hold you in and is a bit flattering. My director had a similiar suit at out pool party last year.

I lost over 120 lbs and the skin has never been the same. Now to lose about 50 more lbs.

The e-mail for Merrill for suggestions is PamperedChefIdeas@merrillcorp.com

Now I suggested (months ago) that they have a link to all new stuff on their website. This still has not been done. But it's worth a try

Jul 5, 2007
  30. KellyTheChef

we always called that "punch drunk"...funny how we all have silly names that are different across the country and in different families!

31. mommyhugz1978

Rummy as in sleep deprived I have gotten a total of 6 hours of sleep in the past week..... I am not sleeping well at night.....

32. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

Wet suit? I'm not sure I wanna go to that extreme. I think that could be dangerous to any and all that might be in close proximity of me trying to release myself from the suit. If it is holdin' things in that tight, it will just explode on release! :)

Rummy? yeah I know that feeling. I just can't seem to get it together. Maybe I am saving my brain cells for conference. I just hope I haven't lost them forever. It might be a new commercial about your brain with sleep and your brain without sleep. Any Questions?

Jul 5, 2007
  33. mommyhugz1978

I think I am getting excited about conference... I am ready to get on a plane and learn so many new ideas this year!!!!

34. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

I am so excited about going that I can't sit still. I am so burned out at work and my marriage well let's just say that there have been better days. I am looking forward from some time away.

Jul 5, 2007
  35. mommyhugz1978

Well I am not burned out on my married ( only been married 7 months) but I ready to get away.. Love my DH and my DD.. but I need a BREAK!!! Okay did I say I needed a BREAK!!!! Cause I do!!!! :p

36. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

So Leah, are you ready for a break?

37. KellyTheChef

I know the feeling about needing a break! As much as we LOVE our families, we all need some down time. I can't wait for Wednesday morning to scoot out of here! Hope DH survives without me! (Who am I kidding?!?!? They will have a blast with Dad...all hopped up on candy, chips, pop....etc!) They will survive, then Mom will have to come back home and be the big meanie to instill law and order once again..... :(

38. Soozeeq

Soozeeq Member

I have been married 20 years and it seems that my DH would like to split. Things have been okay the past couple weeks so I hope that they work out. I need a break.....break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar! :)

Jul 5, 2007
  39. mommyhugz1978

Well I will be as soon as I get packed and organized .... LOL right now I have no idea what I am doing... and I am lucky I can tell which was is up and which way is down!!! LMAO!!

40. mommyhugz1978

Take one day at a time...... I do not know how my parents have been married 50 years... and still love each other as much as they did 50 years ago.. heck they even work together in their business... things will work out just take it one day at a time and ask god for guidance.

Have something to add?