• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Announces New Clothing Line

In summary, the new Impressions collection of business-building tools, specialty items and wearables featuring The Pampered Chef logo will be available online on July 23.
Yes I will be at conference but alas - I am in wave 2 I know it will be hard to make it through wave 1 without me but I am sure you can rustle up some excitement without me! hahaha

This is my first conference. I am so excited. Oh btw - I am very shy and never really talk to people. Oh but I am sure you figured that one out already! hahahaha

Alison, it looks like we will be at the same conference if you are attending. Settle down now. Don't let the excitement overcome you!

ROFL!!!! OH well we still have CS for good laughs and fun too!!!

Soozeeq said:
Alison, it looks like we will be at the same conference if you are attending. Settle down now. Don't let the excitement overcome you!

It will be hard, but I will try my best to contain myself. My coworkers are gonna start wondering what is up with me when I am too antsy to work and keep telling myself to 'calm down, alison, calm down'... :p

The e-mail for suggestions is on their website

Now ain't that the truth. I told myself that I was only going to be on here for an hour. umm that was about 2+ hours ago. I figure that while I am making my breakfast, I can multi task and it is okay. I like that multi-tasking. It seems to allow me to do so many things that I want to do. To bad it doesn't seem to allow me to do my house work!

Where in Oregon are you from? I have family in Salem

My co-workers are excited that I am on vacation next week. They get a break from my constant bouncing off the walls. I do have to hold back a bit as I don't want to do damage to the walls. I also don't want the businesses next door to think we are doing major demo work in the bank. Yes it is true. Talk to your bank tellers. They don't make that much money working at the bank so the NEED extra income!

The many issues with fit that VIP had were because they purchased their blanks (unadorned clothing ready to personalize) from many different supplier, who all have their own standards for fit and shrinkage. That's why there were so many different sizing charts on the website. Hopefully that will be eliminated with the switch to Merrill.

I just put in my clothing tee request for a cutesy, sparkly logo shirt!

I tried to order but the sizes weren't my size or the only ones that came in my size where not colors that I can wear. Hmm maybe I am just being too picky.

Soozeeq said:
Now ain't that the truth. I told myself that I was only going to be on here for an hour. umm that was about 2+ hours ago. I figure that while I am making my breakfast, I can multi task and it is okay. I like that multi-tasking. It seems to allow me to do so many things that I want to do. To bad it doesn't seem to allow me to do my house work!

Where in Oregon are you from? I have family in Salem

I Live in goonie town.... AKA Astoria!!! Love it here!!!

Soozeeq said:
I tried to order but the sizes weren't my size or the only ones that came in my size where not colors that I can wear. Hmm maybe I am just being too picky.

Or maybe you're one of the weird people in the world who like to get what they pay for! ;)

OMG ya'll are too funny. My DH kept waking up from his nap because I kept laughing out loud before I could prevent it. Oh well!! LOL. :0

chefann said:
The many issues with fit that VIP had were because they purchased their blanks (unadorned clothing ready to personalize) from many different supplier, who all have their own standards for fit and shrinkage. That's why there were so many different sizing charts on the website. Hopefully that will be eliminated with the switch to Merrill.

The fact that you know this is, well, strange... and why exactly am I surprised that you know this... I should be used to it now. Oh well... brain cell must be off tonight.

I admit I never make sense when I am rummy!! and boy was I rummy today I had no sleep hardly last night.. I think I am getting to excited for conference!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I admit I never make sense when I am rummy!! and boy was I rummy today I had no sleep hardly last night.. I think I am getting to excited for conference!!
What do you mean by 'rummy'? I thought you didn't drink, I'm confused!

I want to know what rummy means too!

I am not sure what her rummy is but I get to a certain point when I am so exhausted taht I ge what I call sleep drunk. I am so tired I start acting like I am drunk. Basically sillier than usual

You all are so silly - Was just reading the floss an bikini threads. I have a nice suit for Land's end that is a two piece but you would rarely if ever see my belly It has a nice long skirt (for a swimsuit) I hate my legs so I have to cover them up with a cover up when not swimming. I have the flappy arms too but you can't cover them up when swimming unless you plan on wearing a wet suit. The material it is made with also kind of hold you in and is a bit flattering. My director had a similiar suit at out pool party last year.

I lost over 120 lbs and the skin has never been the same. Now to lose about 50 more lbs.

The e-mail for Merrill for suggestions is [email protected]

Now I suggested (months ago) that they have a link to all new stuff on their website. This still has not been done. But it's worth a try

Kathytnt said:
I am not sure what her rummy is but I get to a certain point when I am so exhausted taht I ge what I call sleep drunk. I am so tired I start acting like I am drunk. Basically sillier than usual
we always called that "punch drunk"...funny how we all have silly names that are different across the country and in different families!

pamperedlinda said:
What do you mean by 'rummy'? I thought you didn't drink, I'm confused!

Rummy as in sleep deprived I have gotten a total of 6 hours of sleep in the past week..... I am not sleeping well at night.....

Wet suit? I'm not sure I wanna go to that extreme. I think that could be dangerous to any and all that might be in close proximity of me trying to release myself from the suit. If it is holdin' things in that tight, it will just explode on release! :)

Rummy? yeah I know that feeling. I just can't seem to get it together. Maybe I am saving my brain cells for conference. I just hope I haven't lost them forever. It might be a new commercial about your brain with sleep and your brain without sleep. Any Questions?

I think I am getting excited about conference... I am ready to get on a plane and learn so many new ideas this year!!!!

I am so excited about going that I can't sit still. I am so burned out at work and my marriage well let's just say that there have been better days. I am looking forward from some time away.

Soozeeq said:
I am so excited about going that I can't sit still. I am so burned out at work and my marriage well let's just say that there have been better days. I am looking forward from some time away.

Well I am not burned out on my married ( only been married 7 months) but I ready to get away.. Love my DH and my DD.. but I need a BREAK!!! Okay did I say I needed a BREAK!!!! Cause I do!!!! :p

So Leah, are you ready for a break?

I know the feeling about needing a break! As much as we LOVE our families, we all need some down time. I can't wait for Wednesday morning to scoot out of here! Hope DH survives without me! (Who am I kidding?!?!? They will have a blast with Dad...all hopped up on candy, chips, pop....etc!) They will survive, then Mom will have to come back home and be the big meanie to instill law and order once again..... :(

I have been married 20 years and it seems that my DH would like to split. Things have been okay the past couple weeks so I hope that they work out. I need a break.....break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar! :)

pamperedlinda said:
So Leah, are you ready for a break?

Well I will be as soon as I get packed and organized .... LOL right now I have no idea what I am doing... and I am lucky I can tell which was is up and which way is down!!! LMAO!!

Soozeeq said:
I have been married 20 years and it seems that my DH would like to split. Things have been okay the past couple weeks so I hope that they work out. I need a break.....break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar! :)

Take one day at a time...... I do not know how my parents have been married 50 years... and still love each other as much as they did 50 years ago.. heck they even work together in their business... things will work out just take it one day at a time and ask god for guidance.

Thanks Leah. It has all come a a huge shock to me. I just feel like next week will be my time to get refreshed and motivated to take on whatever happens. I am so glad that God is there every step of the way with me. He is keeping my brain functioning. Sometimes at half capacity but still working! :)

Ur welcome..... just know that you have friends here if you need to vent your frustrations !!

OK - you girls have had me with tears in my eyes!! I'm just catching up on the threads after being gone for the evening. My DD had practice for her Little Miss County Fair pageant. It's the cutest thing! :)

I don't understand clothing sizes either. If you want to buy a pair of dress pants, you either get the kind that my grandmother would wear with an elastic waistband or pants that have the crack of your rear showing if you lean over the wrong way. I hate that. It doesn't seem like there are clothes that fit the average 25-45 year old woman. :(

Oh but you forgot the lovely seam down the front of the pant leg on those grandma pants!

Oh just please don't wear that string thong thing with the crack showing pants. SAY NO TO CRACK!

Glad that we could add a bit of laughter to your evening. I am just do caught up in this one that I keep coming back!

Thanks again Leah. I appreciate the support.

And the material of those grandma pants? Makes my skin crawl.... :)

crystalscookingnow said:
And the material of those grandma pants? Makes my skin crawl.... :)

Oh you can forget the grandma shoes that slip on and nice and shiny white can we????? LMAO:eek: I wouldn't be caught dead in them!!!

Soozeeq said:
Glad that we could add a bit of laughter to your evening. I am just do caught up in this one that I keep coming back!

Thanks again Leah. I appreciate the support.

Any time...... everyone can sure use from time to time!!

I am hoping none of you mind me passing on 'some' of your comments to my BF's hubby - he works for Merrill - lucky for him PC isn't his account. I have a feeling the Merrill clothing people have no idea what kind of feed back they are in for!!

Harrle said:
I am hoping none of you mind me passing on 'some' of your comments to my BF's hubby - he works for Merrill - lucky for him PC isn't his account. I have a feeling the Merrill clothing people have no idea what kind of feed back they are in for!!

I dont' mean to sound like a dunce here but what do you mean your BF"S Hubby????:confused:

mommyhugz1978 said:
I dont' mean to sound like a dunce here but what do you mean your BF"S Hubby????:confused:

My best friend's husband works for Merrill. Does that make sense? Sorry - it's late the fingers and the brain are not communicating very well!!

Harrle said:
My best friend's husband works for Merrill. Does that make sense? Sorry - it's late the fingers and the brain are not communicating very well!!

See it's late for me... I was trying to comprehend your boyfriends Hubby, and it just was not making sense no matter what I did ... :eek:

mommyhugz1978 said:
See it's late for me... I was trying to comprehend your boyfriends Hubby, and it just was not making sense no matter what I did ... :eek:

No I try to keep my boyfriend and my hubby far away from each other!! JUST KIDDING!!! There is no boyfriend, just the hubby. Or if you want to technical they are one in the same. It really is time to go to bed...

Harrle said:
No I try to keep my boyfriend and my hubby far away from each other!! JUST KIDDING!!! There is no boyfriend, just the hubby. Or if you want to technical they are one in the same. It really is time to go to bed...

Well this time last year it was my boyfriend.. now he is my hubby... we have been married seven months!!! :D

mommyhugz1978 said:
Well this time last year it was my boyfriend.. now he is my hubby... we have been married seven months!!! :D

It's been awhile for us - 11 years, looking forward to another 11 (x11?!?!?)

So now that I look at your name - what is your middle name?

Leea Kay
I always said my Mom & Dad were lazy and added the 'a'... My Dad's middle name is Lee and my Mom's middle name is Kay!

Okay so I think I ready that the same way that Leah did. I was thinking that same question.

The other message board that I'm on BF doesn't = best friend or boy friend. :)

Harrle said:
It's been awhile for us - 11 years, looking forward to another 11 (x11?!?!?)

So now that I look at your name - what is your middle name?

Leea Kay
I always said my Mom & Dad were lazy and added the 'a'... My Dad's middle name is Lee and my Mom's middle name is Kay!

My given name is Leah Michelle ....

Soozeeq said:
Okay so I think I ready that the same way that Leah did. I was thinking that same question.

Okay I am glad that I am not the only one who read it that way.... now I don't' feel so dumb... not that your dumb but I was thinking I was the only one who thought that.

crystalscookingnow said:
The other message board that I'm on BF doesn't = best friend or boy friend. :)

And do the letters NAK appear frequently?
nak.gif

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798