• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Announces New Clothing Line

In summary, the new Impressions collection of business-building tools, specialty items and wearables featuring The Pampered Chef logo will be available online on July 23.
ROFL!!! hehehehe!!

I am glad you clarified that. I thought I might have to take an IQ test to check! Leah, I was telling my co-workers about our clothing discussion. I had the whole bank laughin'.

Soozeeq said:
I am glad you clarified that. I thought I might have to take an IQ test to check! Leah, I was telling my co-workers about our clothing discussion. I had the whole bank laughin'.

I was telling my DH about our clothing discussion he was laughing to hard that I thought he was going to pee his pants.......:eek: :D

That is too funny.

You must be so excited being so close to leaving for conference. Do you leave OR tomorrow? I leave on Tuesday to go to Seattle but I fly out on Wednesday morning. I am so excited. It is my first conference.

I leave Wednesday. I really should pack at some point. :D

Crystal, I was thinking I needed to start packing too. I am glad I have Monday and Tuesday off so I can get all my things together. In other words, do laundry! :)

<h2>1. What is the name of the new clothing line?</h2><p>The new clothing line is called the Impressions collection.</p><h2>2. When will the launch of the new line take place?</h2><p>The launch of the new line will take place on July 23.</p><h2>3. Where can I view and order the new items?</h2><p>You can view and order the new items online.</p><h2>4. Who is Merrill partnering with for this new opportunity?</h2><p>Merrill is partnering with The Pampered Chef for this new opportunity.</p><h2>5. Is Merrill Corporation an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Corporation is an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What is the name of the new clothing line?

The new clothing line is called the Impressions collection.

2. When will the launch of the new line take place?

The launch of the new line will take place on July 23.

3. Where can I view and order the new items?

You can view and order the new items online.

4. Who is Merrill partnering with for this new opportunity?

Merrill is partnering with The Pampered Chef for this new opportunity.

5. Is Merrill Corporation an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef?

Yes, Merrill Corporation is an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • wadesgirl