• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Announces New Clothing Line

In summary, the new Impressions collection of business-building tools, specialty items and wearables featuring The Pampered Chef logo will be available online on July 23.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Welcome to Merrill's Success Store
Coming soon...!

We at Merrill are thrilled to bring you the NEW Impressions collection of business-building tools, specialty items and wearables featuring The Pampered Chef® logo. Don't miss the exciting launch on July 23, when you can view and order all of the fabulous new items online. We're looking forward to this new opportunity, partnering with The Pampered Chef to serve you better!

Merrill Corporation is an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAHOO!!! I can't wait to see the new products. (I'm not going to conference.:( )

But they WILL be at conference with some stuff, right?

I'm sure we'll get a "preview" at NC.

The note from HO a couple months ago said that there would be some at Conference. They won't have the website updated until the 23rd, though.

Ann, I'm so glad you read and remember EVERYTHING! I can't remember notes from 2 days ago...

I'm a nerd that way. Of course, I don't remember everything - I forget a lot of stuff. But this was of special interest to me because I thought VIP was too expensive and their quality too erratic. And the mention of new stuff at conference was in the note that they weren't going to be the vendor anymore.

Like I've said, Ann knows everything and even though she denies it, she's really quick at finding the answers! And so that makes us believe that she knows everything! I don't care what she says, she pretty much is a walking everything, sum of all knowledge book for me and I'm so glad she is on here a lot to help keep us informed !:)

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Like I've said, Ann knows everyting and even though she denies it, she's really quick at finding the answers! And so that makes us believe that she knows everything! I don't care what she says, she pretty much is a walking everything, sum of all knowledge book for me and I'm so glad she is on here a lot to help keep us informed !:)

Yeah!
What Cathy said!

Here's how shallow I am...I saw the little logo thing on the Merrill website (Impressions) and thought, "Wow! I like that design! I bet the clothes are cute!"

Sheesh...

Awww.... you ladies are sweet.

I'm dreading the day I get placed at work and have to do actual work for a client. I'll miss my hourly CS fix. :)

Hey, Ann. Since Merrill wil be taking photos for business cards, what do you think my customers would say if I wore your fruit hat in my pic?

That would be pretty funny. But I don't think Merrill will take it with the hat on. They stress "professional image."

We can take a pic of you with it on at the bar, and then you can upload it to use. :D

^^ROTFLMBO!!! You crack me up Ann!:D

Professional, schmessional...have you SEEN one of my Cooking Shows? Dropping stuff, splatting all over, forgetting stuff...and the list goes on. I'm hoping to be at the MNG on Sunday. My AD has a dessert thing in her room that night, but I don't know how long it will go. I WILL be there Monday night if not Sunday.

They said they want us to "look" professional! Acting Professional is another WHOLE story! :D

chefann said:
I'm a nerd that way. Of course, I don't remember everything - I forget a lot of stuff. But this was of special interest to me because I thought VIP was too expensive and their quality too erratic. And the mention of new stuff at conference was in the note that they weren't going to be the vendor anymore.

MY Luck with VIP was horrible.... I hope that the jacket that I bought from them... that I washed in white vinegar today will stop the bleeding that it did.... and my hands wont' turn black nor my clothes.

I wonder what Merill is going to have..... should be interesting

I hope they make shirts that are a little longer! I have a long torso and as it was their shirts were made short. Then they shrank up even higher...like a half shirt or something. I don't think that would look very professional. :0)

I agree with you on that one..... or stuff that fits... not three sizes to big.....

Christ Follower said:
I hope they make shirts that are a little longer! I have a long torso and as it was their shirts were made short. Then they shrank up even higher...like a half shirt or something. I don't think that would look very professional. :0)

You could pierce your bellybutton and use one of the charms as the belly ring... Now THAT would be a good conversation starter at the mall, school, beach, etc.!

chefann said:
The note from HO a couple months ago said that there would be some at Conference. They won't have the website updated until the 23rd, though.

Now who's bright idea was it to make us have to wait almost a week after the last wave ends to be able to get on the website????

It's probably just the time they (Merrill) think it will take to get it up, after taking oodles of orders at conference. VIP always took a week or so after conference to update, too.

mommyhugz1978 said:
MY Luck with VIP was horrible.... I hope that the jacket that I bought from them... that I washed in white vinegar today will stop the bleeding that it did.... and my hands wont' turn black nor my clothes.

I wonder what Merill is going to have..... should be interesting

Which jacket do you have? I have the black suede one, but haven't worn it yet as it is 1-2 sizes too big and still need to get it altered. (and i followed the sizing chart on vip's site!). If it is the same one, I would love more info on what it did and how the vinegar wash helped... thanks!

Its the black Microfiber Suede one......... I washed it yesterday and Hung it to dry.... but I haven't' tried to see if it will turn my hands again...... yeah I followed their size chart as well..... mine is one or two sizes too big for me as well.

Well who's idea was it to take a large size shirt and put a 2X tag on it? Big Mama ain't happy when that happens.

LMBO....... And I would like to know who's idea it was to take a 4X shirt and put a 2x tag on it ? I am big but dang I am not a filliping huge!!! Come on peeps...

I do hope that Merrill's sizing is more consistant. Last year at NC I tried on every sample style that VIP had on display (even the ones that I didn't like). Depending on the style, I wore either a S, M, or L....ridiculous!

Okay so while we are at it...Who decided to cut 4 inches off the bottom of those shirts? I don't think they thought of the fact I might not want the belly flap hanging out for the world to see everything I raise my hand! AND I am not interested in see-through shirts either. Hello, I am a size 2X or 3X. Who wants to see-through to that? hahaha

You know it is one thing when we as women start feeling good about our selves and our looks but when you go to try on clothes I think the people who make them and design them try their darnedest to make us feel really bad. IS that to make us buy them or to scare us away?

Soozeeq said:
Okay so while we are at it...Who decided to cut 4 inches off the bottom of those shirts? ...........
I'm pretty short so that part is fine with me! hehehehe! It would be nice if they carried petitie and regular sizes though.

I ordered a shirt where the back as longer than the front.... I looked really ridiculous in it, I sent it back.. I tired it on after I got it and back in the mail it went!!! and I am short so it made me look like some too ton husy or something... and I barely weight over 200

Oh the funny ones - the shirts that are wider than they are long as if all voluptuous women are short and way wide. I do have a shape and it really isn't round! hahaha I like to look nice. I am not trying to fit in with my daughter's friends but I don't want to look old either. I went to a store once to shop and told the lady that worked there that I was looking for some clothes that didn't make me look 40 when I wasn't 40 yet. Now I am 40 and I guess I just don't want to look 60. I often wonder who the buyers are for stores. Do they know fat people? Have they really looked at any? Do they know that not all fat people want big flowers on their pants? Cause a small flower on Big Mama's pants look HUGE!

LMAO........ Dont' you know that they want all us to look like we are wearing moo mu's ??? I am not even 30 year, I do not need to look like i am my sisters ages their in their 40's, and I do not want to look like I am 18... then again why in the world do they make these skimpy butt clothes and insist on making them for plus size??? I mean I want to hurl when I see a heavy set woman wearing a shirt that barely covers her belly with fat rolls hanging out and THEN she bends over and all you can see is a THONG??? :eek: OMG!!! cause big mama isn't' happy either !!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
LMAO........ Dont' you know that they want all us to look like we are wearing moo mu's ??? I am not even 30 year, I do not need to look like i am my sisters ages their in their 40's, and I do not want to look like I am 18... then again why in the world do they make these skimpy butt clothes and insist on making them for plus size??? I mean I want to hurl when I see a heavy set woman wearing a shirt that barely covers her belly with fat rolls hanging out and THEN she bends over and all you can see is a THONG??? :eek: OMG!!! cause big mama isn't' happy either !!!
Leah you crack me up! I saw those same women on the beach a few weeks ago....in bikinis:eek: .....nasty, just nasty!

Amen sista! You are preachin' to the choir. Riddle me this Batman...Why do women insist on wearing jeans that I so tight that they have to pull the belly flap up, lay on the bed and suck it in to snap or button them. THEN they wear a shirt that is WAY short so you can see the flap and the fact that they got their heart rates up just putting on the jeans? What some won't go through just to wear a smaller size. I want to be comfortable. Yeah I am phat - (pretty hot and thick) and yeah I have way too much visible loveliness (in the way of pounds) BUT I want to be able to breathe, sit down and not fear that if I do either in the wrong way that my button will pop off and fly across the room and hurt somebody! :) I don't have insurance to cover something like that!

pamperedlinda said:
Leah you crack me up! I saw those same women on the beach a few weeks ago....in bikinis:eek: .....nasty, just nasty!

I guess some women in this world will never get it...... :rolleyes: then again... I know that I am heavy and I am not going to show off a body that is not even their.. I haven't seen in oh...shoot I lost count how many years.. I think like two or three yrs:eek:

OH NO - I have to draw the line at bikinis! What part of big women, little string do they think is a good idea? I would be afraid that my suit might get lost in my overflowing beauty! hahaha My suit looks like a suit of armor! just kidding, it does look like a sundress. It comes down to my knees! I hate my legs and I am sure no one else wants to be subjected to that either so I save myself from having to possibly revive someone! :)

Soozeeq said:
Amen sista! You are preachin' to the choir. Riddle me this Batman...Why do women insist on wearing jeans that I so tight that they have to pull the belly flap up, lay on the bed and suck it in to snap or button them. THEN they wear a shirt that is WAY short so you can see the flap and the fact that they got their heart rates up just putting on the jeans? What some won't go through just to wear a smaller size. I want to be comfortable. Yeah I am phat - (pretty hot and thick) and yeah I have way too much visible loveliness (in the way of pounds) BUT I want to be able to breathe, sit down and not fear that if I do either in the wrong way that my button will pop off and fly across the room and hurt somebody! :) I don't have insurance to cover something like that!

LMAO!!!!! Why do women insist on wearing sleeveless shirts with flappy arms/?? DANG PEOPLE... I don't want admit that I have flappy arms... why would I want to show them off??? PUT them things away!!!!:eek: Yeah I am short and heavy but at least when I wear clothes (unlike some of these people who insist on wearing that are jsut too nasty for their own good) that I can feel good about myself in some small way and they flatter me even though I am heavy!! AMEN SISTA!!

Soozeeq said:
OH NO - I have to draw the line at bikinis! What part of big women, little string do they think is a good idea? I would be afraid that my suit might get lost in my overflowing beauty! hahaha My suit looks like a suit of armor! just kidding, it does look like a sundress. It comes down to my knees! I hate my legs and I am sure no one else wants to be subjected to that either so I save myself from having to possibly revive someone! :)

I draw the line at bikinis, tankinis or what ever else they refer to them as..... I dont' want to see string and fat together... YUCK!! My suit is kinda a sundress type has the skirt to it... comes to about the middle of my upper legs.. and it flatters this heavy frame..... hehehehe!!!!

oh sorry, I think I wore one of the afore mentioned shirts this past weekend! I will try to tame the flying squirrels! hahahahahaha I wonder if duck tape would worK?

Soozeeq said:
oh sorry, I think I wore one of the afore mentioned shirts this past weekend! I will try to tame the flying squirrels! hahahahahaha I wonder if duck tape would worK?

Don't you know that duck tape solves the worlds problems/? who needs breast reduction surgery done when you have duck tape... it's cheaper!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't need to have the reduction. I need them lifted and repositioned. They seem to have a mind of their own and they must like feet cause that is where they point!

If anyone is looking for a great brand that flatters those of us who don't look like models but still want to look stylish check out Daisy Fuentes' line at Kohls... I LOVE her stuff! Some of it isn't the best look, but the majority of it is great! Her pants and capris and tshirts are awesome! You will definitely be seeing me in Daisy Fuentes all the time at conference!

Soozeeq said:
I don't need to have the reduction. I need them lifted and repositioned. They seem to have a mind of their own and they must like feet cause that is where they point!

I meant a breast lift ... not reduction.... LMAO!!!! Still cheapest thing on the market though... go to love tape!!

yeah but I am worried about the pain with the removal/changing of the tape! Oh well I guess that is the price one pays for beauty. Okay so just be sure you keep them even. You definitely don't want to be lopsided!

I'm not sure Wal-mart carries enough tape for me. Not that I am all the big but my husband calls them jellies so I might need extra for stabilization! :)

I will have to check out that Daisy Fuentes stuff. I don't want to look like that chick on Norbit! umm Big Mama ain't that big - just in case you were trying to picture what I looked like.

Soozeeq said:
yeah but I am worried about the pain with the removal/changing of the tape! Oh well I guess that is the price one pays for beauty. Okay so just be sure you keep them even. You definitely don't want to be lopsided!

I'm not sure Wal-mart carries enough tape for me. Not that I am all the big but my husband calls them jellies so I might need extra for stabilization! :)

LMAO you are way too funny!!!

rotfl! Too funny! that isn't what I was picturing, but thank you for the comic relief!

Soozeeq said:
I will have to check out that Daisy Fuentes stuff. I don't want to look like that chick on Norbit! umm Big Mama ain't that big - just in case you were trying to picture what I looked like.

ROFL!!! your too funny... are you coming to conference ?

<h2>1. What is the name of the new clothing line?</h2><p>The new clothing line is called the Impressions collection.</p><h2>2. When will the launch of the new line take place?</h2><p>The launch of the new line will take place on July 23.</p><h2>3. Where can I view and order the new items?</h2><p>You can view and order the new items online.</p><h2>4. Who is Merrill partnering with for this new opportunity?</h2><p>Merrill is partnering with The Pampered Chef for this new opportunity.</p><h2>5. Is Merrill Corporation an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, Merrill Corporation is an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What is the name of the new clothing line?

The new clothing line is called the Impressions collection.

2. When will the launch of the new line take place?

The launch of the new line will take place on July 23.

3. Where can I view and order the new items?

You can view and order the new items online.

4. Who is Merrill partnering with for this new opportunity?

Merrill is partnering with The Pampered Chef for this new opportunity.

5. Is Merrill Corporation an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef?

Yes, Merrill Corporation is an authorized licensed merchandise vendor for The Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • KateD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • wadesgirl