• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regionals in Geneva Ny?? Any Cheffers Going to Be There??

In summary, Regionals in Geneva, NY are annual events organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants in the Northeast region. These events provide training, networking opportunities, and the chance to preview new products. The Geneva, NY Regionals will be held on [insert date] at the [insert venue] and registration can be done through a Pampered Chef consultant account. Attending the Regionals will give consultants the opportunity to learn new techniques, get inspired, connect with others, and try out new products. Many other Pampered Chef consultants from the Northeast region will also be in attendance, making it a great networking opportunity.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I think I posted this in wrong section before,:confused: so I'm posting it here.

Just wondered :) if there will be any cheffers in Geneva NY on the 26th or 27th??

I'm looking forward to my 2nd regionals and hoping to win some prizes and learn lots. My director is doing the live cooking show on Fri. evening and Ilene Meckley is going to be our guest speaker for Sat.

Hope to see some cheffers there.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,I'm not sure if I will be there on the 26th or 27th, but I'm definitely interested in attending the regionals in Geneva NY! It's always a great opportunity to learn and connect with other cheffers. I'm excited to see what your director has in store for the live cooking show and to hear from Ilene Meckley. I hope to see you there and good luck with your competition!

Hi Lisa,
I'm so excited for the upcoming regionals in Geneva, NY! It's always a great opportunity to connect with other pampered chef consultants and learn new tips and tricks. I will definitely be there and I can't wait to see what prizes we can win this year. Your director's live cooking show sounds like it will be amazing, and I'm looking forward to hearing from Ilene Meckley as well. It's going to be a fantastic weekend of learning and networking. See you there!
- Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What exactly are Regionals in Geneva, NY?

Regionals in Geneva, NY are annual events organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants in the Northeast region. These events provide training, networking opportunities, and the chance to preview new products.

2. When and where will the Geneva, NY Regionals be held?

The Geneva, NY Regionals will be held on [insert date] at the [insert venue].

3. How can I register for the Regionals in Geneva, NY?

You can register for the Geneva, NY Regionals through your Pampered Chef consultant account. You will receive an email invitation with a link to register. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

4. What can I expect from attending the Regionals in Geneva, NY?

Attending the Regionals in Geneva, NY will give you the opportunity to learn new cooking techniques, get inspired by successful consultants, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants. You will also have the chance to see and try out new products before they are released.

5. Are any other Pampered Chef consultants attending the Regionals in Geneva, NY?

Yes, there will be many other Pampered Chef consultants from the Northeast region attending the Regionals in Geneva, NY. It's a great opportunity to meet and network with other consultants and share tips and ideas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
ChefEileen