• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Regionals in Geneva Ny, Anyone Going??

In summary, a group of cheffers are discussing an upcoming event in Geneva, NY. They are excited to attend Regional, a gathering where directors and their teams showcase new products and share ideas. Many of the cheffers are from the Broome County area and are looking forward to meeting each other and seeing new products. They also mention a live cooking show, a chance to win door prizes, and a special guest speaker. The event is organized by directors and their teams and takes months of planning.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi,
I'm just wondering how many cheffers will be in Geneva NY at the end of Jan?? I'll be there, my director is doing the live cooking show on Fri. night. I'm excited, as this will be my 2nd regionals.

Lisa

I will be there, so let's look for one another. I only live 18 miles from there, so have not decided whether to stay overnight. Several of the girls from my area have reserved two rooms, so I have that option. I attended last year,
and actually won my choice of one of the door prizes. I took the SA tower.

We'll have to try and meet, we generally get there right before Fri. evenings things start and then afterwards go back to our directors room for late Pizza party. Then we start Sat. with Breakfast (donuts and such) in directors rooms and then onto busy day.

I'm hoping for early bird $, one of my cluster mates won that last year.

My director is Velvet. So on Fri. evening, I'll be at a table closer to her doing the show, not sure where we'll be on Sat.

We'll have to try and meet sometime during breaks or something!!

Lisa

I'll send you an e-mail with my picture. Then, perhaps you can do the same.
I'm looking forward to seeing the new products for Spring! It was 57 degrees here today. By the last weekend in January, it is generally ice cold and windy along the lakeshore. Come prepared. If you live near Honesdale, or Lake Ariel, I'm very familiar with your area. It will be just about the same as here.

I live in Hallstead, right outside of Binghamton NY, that's where my cluster is from the Broome County area.

So excited about Regionals.

Lisa

You could also order cheffer buttons http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=13764 to help in finding other cheffers at the meeting.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
I live in Hallstead, right outside of Binghamton NY, that's where my cluster is from the Broome County area.

So excited about Regionals.

Lisa

I work in Oneonta!! Not too far :)

I'll be there too - first time at Regional.

Regionals? How does that work?

We're all working at arranging car pools to get there. I'm excited. Allot of new people in my cluster this year, so I'm considered an "old timer".

Lisa

I've got my Cheffer Pins....I'm so excited, I'm actually going to be there early, my director has to be there before noon, and I'm riding with her this year, so I'm going to be in the hotel lobby until rooms are ready, hopefully not too long, lol.

Then she's putting me to work, lol. I'm so looking forward to Regionals!!

I'm so excited, as I filled out a survey on Ilene Meckley's site, and said I'd love for her to come to Binghamton NY area, and I'm not kidding, about a week later, I was talking to the CEO of her company and then to Ilene personally, could have knocked me over.

After I calmed down, I called my director and she said, ohhh what a wonderful opportunity, but maybe we can "save" her for Regionals?? So I passed all the info along and yep, Ilene is the guest speaker on Sat. at Regionals!!

I'm also more excited about Fri. night my director is doing the live demo and we found out table assignments and we're right in front this year, so that's so cool!!

Gotta run, can't wait to see everyone on Friday and Saturday!!

Lisa

I have a Cheffer pin from Nationals, so will be sure to wear it. I could arrange
to arrive earlier in the afternoon, if you are not totally committed to helping
your Director. I only live 25 miles away, and am home daytimes. Send me a PM, and perhaps we can arrange some time to meet when we are not in a rush.

who can go?

Can someone explain regionals? Does each region have one? Or is it set up by individual directors and their teams? I have little contact with my upline and no hospitality at the current time so if someone could explain I would really really appreciate. thanks!!!

I'm not sure if we all have the same up line, but my Exec. Director is Sharon Cerra and she has LOTS of directors under her.

I know my director Velvet and her "sister" director Theresa do allot with regionals. All the directors meet and plan this, they start Feb. or Mar. '07 for Jan. '08, so it's not something that just happens over night.

There are something like 12 tables set up in one room, that are decorated with different themes/ideas. We get to see all the new products, and it's LOTS of fun!! Last year (my first regionals) my director put me in charge of her table (scared me to death) but I did it. We came up with theme of Velvet's place and I hand stamped a tablecloth and we made it like a dining room of a restaurant showing SA and other things, I think it turned out nice. This year I asked not to do it, as I'm coming home from Regionals Sat. evening and Sunday have a Bridal Show, so I didn't want to have to think about all the things I needed to pack for table and then having to also "pack" for Sunday's Show.

They ask for director volunteers to do live demo or someone to volunteer someone (which is what happened to my director, she missed a meeting due to her "real" job and she got volunteered to do live demo) but Fri. night, there's lots of info and ideas, what's worked for me type things, more casual.

Sat. morning is recognition, and we celebrate everyone great 2006!! Who earned trips etc. they have top 10 directors in region, top 10 consultants in region (which I missed being in last year by about 800.00) Top selling clusters, etc. There'a a buffet lunch and then it's onto the packed afternoon schedule.

They talk about new theme shows, have a skit of some kind that Marla (??) her last name is blanking on me, she's so much fun!! Anyway, her girls usually do a skit of somekind.

This year we have a guest speaker coming in Ilene Meckley, who's going to speak/motivate us. Put it this way, my Director went to her first Regionals 6 years ago as a new consultant and heard Ilene speak and put what she said into practive and she's a director and has earned TPC in at least 1 catagory every year since!!

They are also going to be doing again the raffles where we can purchase tickets for $1.00 or $5.00 (don't remember which) and they have different selections of baskets decorated and we put tickets in whichever ones we are interested in (including cookware).

I'm excited about going and looking forward to what I can learn.

I've got 2 cheffer pins, one for my coat and one for my sweater or shirt that I wear, I'm going to be looking for other cheffers too!!

I just got an email forwarded from Sharon that says:

If anyone has Fall / Winter paperwork they would like to sell, please package it in bundles with the price and your name on it. Consultants wishing to purchase paperwork will have the opportunity to do so. Bring it to a table in the Conference Room on Friday evening.

Reminder: Current Fall/Winter paperwork is good through February 28.

Consultants - There will be lots of raffles so bring some cash so you can take chances on products.

Door prizes are all the items in the November Sell-a-Thon at Level 2. There is no charge for this drawing.

Hope to see lots of cheffers there!! I know our table assignment, they pull names out of a hat, and ours got picked for right in front!!

Gotta run, I've really got to get some "real" work done around house today, lol.
Lisa

Related to Regionals in Geneva Ny, Anyone Going??

1. What exactly are Regionals in Geneva, NY?

Regionals in Geneva, NY is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants in the Northeast region. It is a weekend full of training, networking, and fun activities to help consultants grow their businesses.

2. When and where will the Regionals in Geneva, NY take place?

The Regionals in Geneva, NY will take place from September 10-12, 2021 at the Geneva Event Center in Geneva, NY.

3. Who can attend Regionals in Geneva, NY?

The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants in the Northeast region, including those in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Connecticut.

4. How much does it cost to attend Regionals in Geneva, NY?

The registration fee for Regionals in Geneva, NY is $199 per consultant. This fee covers all training sessions, meals, and activities during the event weekend.

5. What can I expect from attending Regionals in Geneva, NY?

Attending Regionals in Geneva, NY will give you the opportunity to learn from top leaders in the company, connect with fellow consultants, and gain valuable insights and tips to help grow your business. It is also a great chance to have fun and celebrate your achievements with the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • vtodd71
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • nicki25