• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Baby Shower: Joining the Stork the Freezer Show!

In summary, Kate hosted a super baby shower and had a lot of success with it. She is trying to get a flyer made and pass it along to the store so they can decide if they want to do it.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
A while back this was a very hot topic on this board. I haven't heard anything about it in a while. Of course, this is when I go to my BRU! They have recently revamped their monthly events to have a regional (possibly national) theme and the vendors need to fit with the theme. July's in my area is Super Baby Shower. I told the coordinator about the Stork the Freezer show as well as helping to show how our tools make things easier and faster as well as healthier. I'm so excited! She is checking to make sure I "fit in" with the theme. Anyhoo, I'll keep you all posted!

Kate,

I haven't been going lately b/c I've had shows or other commitments. I had a HUGE response in Jan when our store did the Baby Shower thingy and the store let me do a quick demo to all the parents to be.

I was trying to hand it off to my team since it is a FREE thing, but they haven't really picked it up.

Good luck--I hope it is successful for you!

What did you do as the demo?

I did Profiterole Puffs. Had the puffs already made, just mixed together the filling in front of them, filled a whole bunch, and used chocolate syrup for the topping. I only had 15 minutes, so I had to keep it short.

I wasn't supposed to serve them due to food service laws and all that, but everyone ate them anyway.

Well, the regional manager person didn't think I fit the bill for the July one, but they have a catalog, my contact info and a couple copies of the Stork the Freezer flyer I made up....maybe sometime down the line!

Andrea - thanks, I'll forward it on to them with my info. However, they can't make the decision at the store level anymore. Also, I believe the cut off for the vendors was a week ago.

I did one and it was a huge bust. People were running away or avoiding all of the tables. They just wanted to get in and get out of the store.

1. What is the concept behind the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show?

The concept behind the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show is to help expecting parents and their loved ones prepare for the arrival of their baby by making and freezing meals in advance. This allows for a stress-free postpartum period with ready-to-eat meals on hand.

2. How does the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show work?

The "Super Baby Shower" freezer show works by hosting a Pampered Chef party where guests can purchase products and learn freezer meal recipes. The host can then choose to use their host rewards to purchase freezer meal products for the expecting parents, or guests can also choose to purchase products to gift to the parents-to-be.

3. What kinds of freezer meal products are available for the "Super Baby Shower"?

There is a variety of freezer meal products available for the "Super Baby Shower", including freezer meal sets, freezer meal containers, and freezer meal cookbooks. These products are designed to make the preparation and storage of freezer meals easier and more efficient.

4. Can the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show be customized for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show can be customized for dietary restrictions. Our Pampered Chef consultants are knowledgeable about different dietary restrictions and can offer alternative ingredients or recipe suggestions for guests.

5. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show?

There is no minimum purchase requirement for the "Super Baby Shower" freezer show. Guests can purchase as little or as much as they would like. However, the host may need to meet a minimum sales amount to qualify for host rewards to use towards freezer meal products for the expecting parents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pcheframsey
  • Stephaniecafe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies