• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Price Changes in Conference 3's New Catalog

You have mail!:DI would have expected them to announce an increase of shipping at conference like they did at leadership. So I don't think it is yet, maybe they'll wait and do it at leadership.Are the striped medium bowl really changing from 12.00 to 16.00?! That's a huge increase! Let me know if that's right, because if so I'm going to order one now! :) Thanks!
iteachurkid
Silver Member
I'm thinking/hoping it's okay to post this now since Conference 3 got their new catalog today. I've put together a price change list for the new catalog. I went through the catalog twice and hopefully didn't miss anything. If you find anything I missed, let me know :)

Attachments

• Price Change List.doc
    29 KB · Views: 631
Thank you SO much for posting this! I appreciate it!:D You definitely saved us all time!:D

iteachurkid said:
I'm thinking/hoping it's okay to post this now since Conference 3 got their new catalog today. I've put together a price change list for the new catalog. I went through the catalog twice and hopefully didn't miss anything. If you find anything I missed, let me know :)

Thank you so much. I just downloaded it. I will make use of it at my party on Friday.

I wonder why alot of these products are being raised in price? Alot of them are being raised .25 to $1.

I noticed it's all heavier stuff. I'm thinking they are passing along increased shipping costs.

Which reminds me....I sure hope shipping doesn't increase again! We'll know when we get our changeover kits!

DebbieJ said:
I noticed it's all heavier stuff. I'm thinking they are passing along increased shipping costs.

Which reminds me....I sure hope shipping doesn't increase again! We'll know when we get our changeover kits!

Hmmmm Deb, I wonder now too. I sure hope not!:rolleyes:

Would anyone be able to e-mail me ([email protected]) with the Level 2, $3000 sell a thone achiever list of what we earned? I was at my cluster tonight and was a little rushed to look it over so I only skimmed it. Thank you so much!!!

I can’t wait until we can start posting on here, the new stuff is AWESOME!

rayday said:
Would anyone be able to e-mail me ([email protected]) with the Level 2, $3000 sell a thone achiever list of what we earned? I was at my cluster tonight and was a little rushed to look it over so I only skimmed it. Thank you so much!!!

I can’t wait until we can start posting on here, the new stuff is AWESOME!

You have mail!:D

I would have expected them to announce an increase of shipping at conference like they did at leadership. So I don't think it is yet, maybe they'll wait and do it at leadership.

Are the striped medium bowl really changing from 12.00 to 16.00?! That's a huge increase! Let me know if that's right, because if so I'm going to order one now! :) Thanks!

Related to Price Changes in Conference 3's New Catalog

1. How often do prices change in Conference 3's new catalog?

Prices in Conference 3's new catalog may change annually or more frequently depending on market trends and product availability.

2. Will the prices of popular items be affected by the price changes?

Yes, the prices of popular items may also be affected by price changes in Conference 3's new catalog. However, we strive to keep our prices competitive and affordable for our customers.

3. Can I still purchase items at the old prices after the new catalog is released?

No, once the new catalog is released, all items will be sold at the updated prices. We recommend taking advantage of any sales or discounts before the new catalog is released.

4. Is there a way to be notified of price changes in Conference 3's new catalog?

Yes, you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to receive updates on any price changes in our new catalog.

5. Are there any price adjustments for items purchased before the price changes?

No, we do not offer price adjustments for items purchased before the price changes. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • lt1jane
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lt1jane