• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Build Your Business With Customer Care - My Notes

In summary, the presenters recommended being intentionally positive in your self-talk, following up, and asking people how they want to be updated about specials. They also recommended sending a "complimentary catalog" to people who place online orders with you and thanking past hosts and online orders.
raebates
Staff member
Presenters: Ivalisse Page and Tammy Loiselle

Become intentionally positive in your self-talk.

If you leave a message leave them curious. If you’re calling about a special, let them know there’s a special, but don’t give them the details. Make them want to call you back.

Following up? Ask if anything has changed since the last time you talked.

Tuesdays are the best days to send emails.

Suggested reading: Thinking for a Change by John Maxwell. Here's a quote from the book:
  • Changing my thinking changes my beliefs.
  • Changing my beliefs changes my expectation.
  • Changing my expectation changes my attitude.
  • Changing my attitude changes my actions.
  • Changing my actions changes my performance.
  • Changing my performance changes my life.

Send a “complimentary catalog” to people who place an online order with you. They probably didn’t really look through the online catalog.

During calls, ask them how often they want to be updated about specials.

The phone is a way to act on the PC purpose statement.

Service can set me apart and build loyal customers.

When setting a schedule, make contacts first.

Who to call:
  • Outside orders to thank them
  • Past hosts
  • Online orders

Definition of a professional—someone who does what they have to do, even when they don’t feel like it.

The best time to call is when it’s best for you. If it’s inconvenient, you won’t do it consistently.

"The best time to call is when it’s best for you. If it’s inconvenient, you won’t do it consistently."
I have to seriously agree with that statement. I should just keep calling on Monday and Tuesday and get 6 contacts or more each of those days and scatter the rest throughout the rest of the week. I am always re-energized when Monday comes, but by Thursday and Friday I seem to be away from the house more often and less motivated to call.
Thanks for the notes.

Thanks for the notes!

Love the sending catalog to online orders! and of course the best time to call.

Thanks Rae!

Related to Build Your Business With Customer Care - My Notes

What is "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes"?

"Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes" is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn effective customer care strategies and techniques to grow their business.

How do I access "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes"?

You can access "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes" through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the training tab to find the program.

Is there a cost to participate in "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes"?

No, there is no additional cost to participate in "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes". It is included in your consultant training resources.

What topics are covered in "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes"?

"Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes" covers topics such as building relationships with customers, effective communication, handling customer objections, and creating a personalized customer experience.

How will "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes" benefit my business?

By participating in "Build Your Business with Customer Care - My Notes", you will learn valuable customer care skills that will help you retain current customers and attract new ones. This can lead to increased sales and business growth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
akggirl