• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Please Give Your Best Booth Booking Tips...

In summary, if you have zero shows on your calendar and are starting to freak out, promoting a sense of urgency and offering incentives such as extra money for booking close in can help increase your chances of booking.
RoseAndrews
I have ZERO shows on my calendar and am starting to freak out...

I have a booth next weekend and would LOVE to know YOUR most successful ideas for bookings at a booth.

Thank you!

Rose

two things - promote a sense of urgency. don't appear to have no work. Post a calendar with days available marking all other days as full. Give extra incentive for booking close in - extra $25 for booking within 7 days, $15 for booking within 2 wks etc. I read this is kick butt Suzie info. haven't tired it.

Other suggestion is to have all persons write a number 1 - 20 (or whatever) on the back of the survey slip. Call everyone and tell them they won the opportunity to purchase xx for the # they placed on the back of the survey slip. Everyone loves winning a prize. The catch is they must host a show at $300 or above to receive prize. Example: Opportunity to purchase food chooper for $9. Put purchase on the host sales at thier discount so little money out of pocket. You must chose what to give and what $$ amount you are willing to spend.

I learned the above from conference. Had a teammate post it on FB and got three bookings. Posted - All my PC friends, pick a number from one to 20.
Then emailed each personally with the win opportunity.

just a thought

chanddl said:
two things - promote a sense of urgency. don't appear to have no work. Post a calendar with days available marking all other days as full. Give extra incentive for booking close in - extra $25 for booking within 7 days, $15 for booking within 2 wks etc. I read this is kick butt Suzie info. haven't tired it.

Other suggestion is to have all persons write a number 1 - 20 (or whatever) on the back of the survey slip. Call everyone and tell them they won the opportunity to purchase xx for the # they placed on the back of the survey slip. Everyone loves winning a prize. The catch is they must host a show at $300 or above to receive prize. Example: Opportunity to purchase food chooper for $9. Put purchase on the host sales at thier discount so little money out of pocket. You must chose what to give and what $$ amount you are willing to spend.

I learned the above from conference. Had a teammate post it on FB and got three bookings. Posted - All my PC friends, pick a number from one to 20.

just a thought

This is what I did while AT conference. I posted a FB comment, "Who loves Pampered Chef?!? Give me a number between 1 and 15! " Within 5 minutes I had 18 responses. I private messaged them and said that they could choose any item in the catalog valued at $30 or less and I would give it to them for ONE DOLLAR if they hosted a show in the month of July. I got two bookings!!

I like the idea, where they need to have a $300 or above show to qualify.
Giving an extra $25 for booking in 7 days could backfire on a minimum $150 show - I'd steer clear of it without the qualifier.

Brenda.the.chef said:
This is what I did while AT conference. I posted a FB comment, "Who loves Pampered Chef?!? Give me a number between 1 and 15! " Within 5 minutes I had 18 responses. I private messaged them and said that they could choose any item in the catalog valued at $30 or less and I would give it to them for ONE DOLLAR if they hosted a show in the month of July. I got two bookings!!

brilliant, I am going to do this TODAY

just did this, lets see where it gets me. : - )
THANK YOU!

I like the idea of a qualifier too.. I'll keep that in mind for the next time I do this! Let me know if it works for you.

Definitely give them something for picking a date TODAY!Do a draw to get their info on a draw slip and fill out the draw slip for them. This is the #1 best thing you can do to get the most out of your booths. If you let them fill it out, you don't get an accurate idea of their interest. If you fill it out for them you can ask the right questions and go further with the conversation than if they just fill it out and put it in the bowl. Plus you can write notes on it.

chanddl said:
...Other suggestion is to have all persons write a number 1 - 20 (or whatever) on the back of the survey slip. Call everyone and tell them they won the opportunity to purchase xx for the # they placed on the back of the survey slip. Everyone loves winning a prize. The catch is they must host a show at $300 or above to receive prize. Example: Opportunity to purchase food chooper for $9. Put purchase on the host sales at thier discount so little money out of pocket. You must chose what to give and what $$ amount you are willing to spend.

just a thought

LOVE THIS! :love: You could also have guests at shows put a number on their drawing slip and do follow up calls after the show...

great ideas! thanks for posting and thanks for the responses :D

I was thinking of doing an envelope game. I have our State Fair coming up and want to restart my business beginning in September. I was thinking of placing a Consultant Gift Certificate each of well, how ever many I can print, envelopes. Asking everyone to choose one. The denominations of which I have not decided on yet but thinking no more than $10. Reason: Everyone gets the prize, money off an order, but if they host they can double it! (Yes, with a $300 minimum party of course.) Sound reasonable? I would explain the premiss before asking them to pick an envelope. That way they know about booking right away.

Make a sign "Ask about our cookware at 60% off"

Have recipes available. If the person is passing and leery about approaching, you can offer them a free recipe. When they accept, you can ask "do you know the Pampered Chef"? That usually opens a dialog.

Also definitely promote the cookware as Bobby mentioned and have cookware pieces to show the quality.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Have recipes available. If the person is passing and leery about approaching, you can offer them a free recipe. When they accept, you can ask "do you know the Pampered Chef"? That usually opens a dialog.

Also definitely promote the cookware as Bobby mentioned and have cookware pieces to show the quality.

Did 2 booths this month...handed out the recipe cards and offered a FREE raffle. Table was set up with the Consultant Kit and flyer, this months Hostess items and flyer, and next months Hostess items and flyer. Talked about the opportunity, the 2 Hostess Specials...while they were filling out drawing slips also mentioned about my monthly newsletter and the Outlet!

RoseAndrews said:
brilliant, I am going to do this TODAY

How did it go??? I'm curious if you secured any bookings.

Nice Cindy...how'd it go? I tend to do the same. As they get to my table and listen to how familiar they are about TPC, I explain what the current specials are...how fun a cooking show is and the rewards they'll get for getting their friends and family together.

I also recommend having a 30 sec commercial for those who are unfamiliar with The Pampered Chef & a 30 sec teaser about the host specials or theme shows for those who are familiar with TPC.

Wishing you much success on your booth, Rose!

jolie_paradoxe said:
nice cindy...how'd it go? I tend to do the same. As they get to my table and listen to how familiar they are about tpc, i explain what the current specials are...how fun a cooking show is and the rewards they'll get for getting their friends and family together.

I also recommend having a 30 sec commercial for those who are unfamiliar with the pampered chef & a 30 sec teaser about the host specials or theme shows for those who are familiar with tpc.

Wishing you much success on your booth, rose!

30 second commercials rock!

That they do CK. Best to always be prepared. Once you practice it out loud enough times, it'll flow out naturally and without any conscious effort. lol

What do you guys do for your 30 second commercial? I'm trying to come up with something that flows naturally, but I'm having a hard time.

I always have recipe cards to hand out, like Laurie suggests. It is a great way to get them to stop and to start a conversation with them. I then have a drawing for a "FREE" cooking show.

1. How can I attract more customers to my booth at events?

One effective way to attract more customers to your booth is by having eye-catching visuals, such as a well-decorated table display or a demonstration of your products. You can also offer samples or tastings to entice people to stop by. Additionally, make sure to have clear signage and promotional materials that showcase your products and services.

2. What are some tips for setting up a successful booth layout?

When setting up your booth, consider the flow of traffic and place your most attractive or popular products at eye level. Use different levels and heights to add visual interest and make your booth stand out. Make sure to leave enough space for customers to comfortably browse and interact with your products.

3. How can I engage with customers and make them interested in my products?

Engaging with customers is key to making them interested in your products. Be friendly and approachable, and be prepared to answer any questions they may have. You can also offer demonstrations or interactive activities to showcase your products and allow customers to try them out for themselves.

4. What are some effective ways to promote my booth before an event?

Utilize social media and online platforms to promote your booth before the event. Create eye-catching graphics and share them on your social media pages and relevant event pages. You can also reach out to potential customers through email marketing or by offering special discounts or promotions for those who visit your booth at the event.

5. How can I make my booth stand out among other vendors at an event?

One way to make your booth stand out is by having a unique and visually appealing display. You can also offer exclusive products or limited edition items that are only available at the event. Additionally, engaging with customers and providing exceptional customer service can also make your booth memorable and stand out among others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • milkangel