• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get More Bookings: Tips for Making the Most of Contacts

In summary, it is difficult to get bookings for your cooking show. You should focus on making it fun and appealing to potential customers. You can promote your show by contacting people who have recently gotten married or who are in the process of getting married. You can also offer small gifts as incentives for referrals.
milkangel
i am makeing 3 contats a day and so far no boddy booked a show or even a catalog show. alling most of my new contatcs but no luck how to get more names? have a show this weekend and a catalog show yet this month and also a booth but need more bookings for april and may. one in each month but at the end of both. any i deas would be great. and am going to briday shops this sat after show. please HLEP:cry:

Any ideas please!!

The easiest way to get bookings is AT YOUR COOKING SHOW!! And, the best way to get bookings at your show is to MAKE IT FUN! Think of your show as a party! It should be focused on the fun....does your show this weekend have a theme?

the potato demo is what we are doing.

i have mostly ctatalog shows more than cooking.

I have the best luck in person. Get the person that cuts your hair or does your nails to advertise for you.
I also have found that business cards left in places work better than catalogues. Not sure why. Cheaper too!

Thank you for the info i am planing on stopping by a few wedding shops on sat after the show to place my cards and a few wedding shower brochers. i would like more info and ideas Please

milkangel said:
i am makeing 3 contats a day and so far no boddy booked a show or even a catalog show. alling most of my new contatcs but no luck how to get more names? have a show this weekend and a catalog show yet this month and also a booth but need more bookings for april and may. one in each month but at the end of both. any i deas would be great. and am going to briday shops this sat after show. please HLEP:cry:

Something else that I tried was to re contact everyone that didn't want to book and ask if they knew anyone that was getting married. Now I send them all a monthly newsletter that tells about the host and guest specials and gives a couple of recipes.
I also offer small gifts for refferals.

milkangel said:
Thank you for the info i am planing on stopping by a few wedding shops on sat after the show to place my cards and a few wedding shower brochers. i would like more info and ideas Please
Just a side note but I think that Saturdays might be bad for a wedding shop or florist since that is when most weddings are held. I'd imagine they are really busy then. Maybe try a Tuesday or Wednesday, you may have better luck talking to someone.

it is in a big town in sd and i am there only a few times a month if i am never get to them with my hubby and we are ther mostly at night.

What is the best way to reach out to potential customers for booking a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to reach out to potential customers is through personal connections. Utilize your existing network of friends, family, and acquaintances to spread the word about your Pampered Chef business. You can also use social media, such as Facebook or Instagram, to reach a larger audience.

How can I make the most of my contact list to get more bookings?

Start by organizing your contact list into different categories, such as friends, family, coworkers, etc. Then, personalize your messaging to each group and offer a special incentive or promotion to entice them to book a party. Don't be afraid to follow up with reminders and gently nudge them to book a date.

What are some creative ways to get more bookings from my contacts?

Consider hosting a virtual party or offering a themed event, such as a holiday cooking class or a meal prep workshop. You can also offer a referral program where current customers can earn rewards for bringing in new bookings. Lastly, don't underestimate the power of word-of-mouth - ask satisfied customers to spread the word about your business.

How can I maintain a good relationship with my customers after a party booking?

Keep in touch with your customers through social media, email newsletters, or even handwritten notes. Offer them exclusive deals or discounts for being a valued customer and invite them to future parties or events. Regular communication will keep your business top of mind and encourage repeat bookings.

What should I do if I'm not getting many bookings from my contacts?

First, evaluate your messaging and make sure it's compelling and personalized. You may also want to consider offering a limited-time promotion or switching up your party format. Don't be afraid to reach out to your contacts and ask for feedback - their input can help you improve your approach and ultimately increase bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pattikake45
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • milkangel