• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Drawings to Do at Booths to Get Bookings?

In summary, to attract the most attention at booths, it is recommended to have drawings with desirable prizes or giveaways, such as popular kitchen gadgets or gift cards. It is also important to do a drawing at least once every hour to keep the booth engaging and collect the participant's name, email address, and phone number for follow up purposes. Offering a special discount or incentive for those who book a party or event at the booth can help increase the number of bookings. To ensure fairness, it is best to have a third-party or impartial colleague draw the winner.
PCJen
What are the best drawings I can have at booths to get multiple bookings from that event and/or make people want to book a show from me?

Thanks for all replys in advance! :)

You can have drawings for FREE KITCHEN SHOWS. You supply all the food and supplies.

The way to get people INTO your area is to have FOOD! Dips or cookies always work well.

I would do a drawing every hour for a Free kitchen show and a drawing at the end for a free product.

I've raffled off a couple small products AND a free kitchen show. Not everyone takes advantage of the free kitchen show. But, what I do is call ALL of the people who entered the raffle to offer the free kitchen show. I've only done this a couple times so far and I've gotten one or two bookings from people who didn't actually win the raffle. Good luck!

Gift CertificateI raffle a gift certificate. They like that because then THEY get to pick the product. I make my own and they can only redeem it with me. I also give runner up winnere a "free party".

Ginger ~

I know you are the flyer queen. I am doing a fair this evening. Do you have a flyer that you use for your FREE Kitchen shows? If so, may I use it? Can you please put a post with the flyer attached? Thank you in advance.

What are the best drawings to do at booths to get bookings?

1. What types of drawings typically attract the most attention at booths?

Answer: Drawings that offer a desirable prize or giveaway tend to attract the most attention. This could include a popular kitchen gadget or a gift card.

2. How often should drawings be done at a booth to get bookings?

Answer: It is recommended to do a drawing at least once every hour to keep the booth engaging and draw in potential customers.

3. What information should be collected from participants during a drawing?

Answer: It is important to collect the participant's name, email address, and phone number for follow up purposes. You can also ask for their permission to add them to your email list for future promotions.

4. Are there any specific techniques that can help increase the number of bookings from a drawing?

Answer: Yes, you can offer a special discount or incentive for those who book a party or event at the booth. This can help motivate participants to book with you.

5. How can you ensure that the drawing is fair and unbiased?

Answer: To ensure fairness, it is recommended to have a third-party or a colleague who is not affiliated with the company to draw the winner. This will eliminate any potential biases and maintain the integrity of the drawing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RoseAndrews
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies