• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have Been Brain Storming........i Am Having an Open House in Aweek.

or do you give the card to the person right away and then charge them for shipping?ONLY give them the gift at their show... never before.yes, you should give the card to them right away and then charge them for shipping.
PCSarahjm
I have been brain storming........I am having an OPen House in aweek. I want to try and get as many bookings, orders, leads as possible. I was thinking about doing a drawing of some sort,besides the door prize, to help with bookings. So this is my idea let me know what you think. I would take cards and let the guests draw when they book a show. The cards will have free show(i bring ingredients, Free paper products(i bring), Extra $10 FPV, Free shipping on todays order, free shipping at the next show you attend, 10% off next show you attend, Free Spice/rub , Seasons best, orange peeler, pan scraper, quikcut knife. And they can only draw if they order or book a show. Do you think this will work or no? Any ideas of what else I can put on the cards?

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

It will work... but not on it's own. At the open house, you'll really need to talk up bookings and the benefits of hosting. That way it will make people want to book to pick a card. Having the cards out alone isn't all it takes.

PS: I always tell my TEAM, NEVER RELY ON A PIECE OF PAPER TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU!

With that... at checkout, you could say something like, "Would you be interested in hosting a show of your own? If so, when we set the date, you can pick a card for an extra special gift."

Hope that helps!

Hey I really like the idea!! i will have to use that at my open house coming up!! Thanks!

Yes that was what I was thinking do it at check out. Get a confirmed date and let them draw. Should I let them have the gift then or when they hold their show?

ONLY give them the gift at their show... never before.

ooh yeah, i learned the hard way. MAN. she won the finger guard, and never contacted me again!!!

It's like the Lancome gift... everyone wants the gift! But we don't get the gift until we buy x$ in product... we don't get the gift for looking...

What are some other ideas that I could put on the cards???

finley1991 said:
It will work... but not on it's own. At the open house, you'll really need to talk up bookings and the benefits of hosting. That way it will make people want to book to pick a card. Having the cards out alone isn't all it takes.

PS: I always tell my TEAM, NEVER RELY ON A PIECE OF PAPER TO DO YOUR JOB FOR YOU!

With that... at checkout, you could say something like, "Would you be interested in hosting a show of your own? If so, when we set the date, you can pick a card for an extra special gift."

Hope that helps!

LOVE that wording! Thanks!

You could also put the free item in a balloon - dresses the room up and it's fun to say "don't you want to pop a balloon..."

PCSarahjm said:
I have been brain storming........I am having an OPen House in aweek. I want to try and get as many bookings, orders, leads as possible. I was thinking about doing a drawing of some sort,besides the door prize, to help with bookings. So this is my idea let me know what you think. I would take cards and let the guests draw when they book a show. The cards will have free show(i bring ingredients, Free paper products(i bring), Extra $10 FPV, Free shipping on todays order, free shipping at the next show you attend, 10% off next show you attend, Free Spice/rub , Seasons best, orange peeler, pan scraper, quikcut knife. And they can only draw if they order or book a show. Do you think this will work or no? Any ideas of what else I can put on the cards?

Thanks in advance,

Sarah

Great ideas! Thanks! I'm having my 1st open house on Sunday and will be using some of these to (hopefully) entice people to book shows. I have a question though..I know you shouldn't give the prize until the show is held. How do you do that with the free s/h offer? In that instance, do you just eat the $4?

1. What is an Open House event?

An Open House event is a type of gathering where a Pampered Chef consultant invites friends, family, and acquaintances to learn more about the products and services offered by Pampered Chef. It is a casual and fun way to introduce people to the brand and showcase the latest products.

2. How do I host an Open House?

To host an Open House, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. You can also choose to host the event at your home or at a friend's house. The consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials for the event.

3. What can I expect at an Open House?

At an Open House, you can expect to see and learn about the latest Pampered Chef products, watch product demonstrations, and even get to try some of the products. It is also a great opportunity to ask any questions you may have about the products or the company.

4. Is there a cost to attend an Open House?

No, there is no cost to attend an Open House. It is a free event for anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef products and services. However, there may be an option to purchase products at the event if you wish.

5. Can I bring a friend to the Open House?

Absolutely! You are welcome to bring friends, family, or anyone else who might be interested in attending the Open House. The more, the merrier!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefHeidiD
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • babywings76