• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Ordering: How Does It Work?

In summary, to access the outlet ordering section on the Pampered Chef website, click on the "Outlet" tab on the top navigation menu. Outlet products are new and of the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products, but may be discontinued or seasonal. You can use your consultant discount on outlet products, but they may not be eligible for additional promotions. New products are added to the outlet section every 1-2 weeks. Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are damaged or defective.
niktim3
Can customers buy from the outlet as an order online, and the host gets the credit? HOw exactly do the outlet orders work??
THanks!

No online orders don't count for the host.

Outlet orders are only available as an individual non-show-affiliated order.

Thanks!!
You guys are the greatest

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that customers can indeed purchase from the outlet as an online order. The host will still receive credit for the purchase, as long as they have a valid host code. Outlet orders are a great way to snag some amazing deals on our products, as they are typically discounted. They work just like any other online order, but please keep in mind that outlet items are limited in quantity and may sell out quickly. I hope this helps clarify things for you. Happy shopping!

Related to Outlet Ordering: How Does It Work?

1. How do I access the outlet ordering section on the Pampered Chef website?

To access the outlet ordering section, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Outlet" tab on the top navigation menu. This will take you to the outlet ordering page where you can browse and purchase discounted products.

2. Are outlet products the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all outlet products are brand new and are the same high quality as regular Pampered Chef products. The only difference is that outlet products may be discontinued or seasonal items, making them available at a discounted price.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet products?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on outlet products. However, please note that outlet products are already discounted and may not be eligible for additional discounts or promotions.

4. How often are new products added to the outlet section?

New products are added to the outlet section on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest discounted items.

5. Can I return outlet products?

Outlet products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518