• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With an Outlet Item Price!

In summary, outlet items are already heavily discounted and cannot receive additional discounts. However, they are covered by a satisfaction guarantee and the same manufacturer's warranty as regular priced items. Coupons and discount codes do not apply to outlet items, but there may be special promotions and sales. Outlet items are available in limited quantities and may sell out quickly, so it is recommended to purchase them as soon as possible.
DebbieSAChef
Hello Cheffers,

I am trying to purchase some measuring cups and recipe cards from someone who purchased them from the outlet. We can't remember how much they were. Can anyone help?? Do you remember the price of the kid's measuring cups and the recipe cards when they were on the outlet. The cutters are $3.50 at the moment.

Thanks,
Debbie :D

Just dug out my receipt (I remembered filing it yesterday when cleaning!) The measuring cups were $2.25, and the recipe cards $1.25.Were you the one wanting these the other? I posted in a thread a few days ago that I thought I had some of the card sets at home and would check. I do have 5 of them! Let me know if you want them!

straitfan said:
Just dug out my receipt (I remembered filing it yesterday when cleaning!) The measuring cups were $2.25, and the recipe cards $1.25.

Were you the one wanting these the other? I posted in a thread a few days ago that I thought I had some of the card sets at home and would check. I do have 5 of them! Let me know if you want them!

Yes I would, how much for shipping to 78244?
Debbie :D

1. Can I get a discount on an outlet item?

Unfortunately, outlet items are already heavily discounted and we are unable to offer additional discounts on these items.

2. Can I return an outlet item if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

3. Are outlet items still covered by the manufacturer's warranty?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by the same manufacturer's warranty as regular priced items.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount code on an outlet item?

Coupons and discount codes are not applicable to outlet items. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and sales on outlet items.

5. Is there a limited quantity of outlet items available?

Yes, outlet items are available in limited quantities and may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing the item as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies