• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Outlet!! Please Help!

In summary, the conversation revolves around the availability of Kids Cookie Cutters for $3.00 at the outlet. It is uncertain how long they will be available, but if interested, it is recommended to purchase them now. Debbie mentions having some recipe cards and measuring cups to potentially sell at the outlet price. She also shares her experience with Kids in the Kitchen and asks for more information from others. The conversation also includes plans for a Pizza Taste Test for kids in February.
DebbieSAChef
How long will these items last on the outlet? I was curious because I want to do the kid's cooking class again in March and saw the cookie cutters:
Kids Cookie Cutters for only $3.00! Anyone want to guess...LOL

Debbie :D

they've been on there a while now.. so who knows.. the kids recipe cards and measuring cups were there.. these stayed.. must have a LOT of them? wouldn't want too terribly long if you want them.. you really never know!

They could be there until June. They could be gone tomorrow. If you're interested, I'd get them while they're definitely available.

Jess_K said:
they've been on there a while now.. so who knows.. the kids recipe cards and measuring cups were there.. these stayed.. must have a LOT of them? wouldn't want too terribly long if you want them.. you really never know!

You're right I am going to buy them now!! By the way does anyone have any recipe cards or measuring cups to sell at the outlet price? Maybe you purchased too much and need to sell them to me.. LOL

I have some, let me check when I get home. I think I have 6.

ChefJWarren said:
I have some, let me check when I get home. I think I have 6.

Woo Hoo!

I think I have some of the recipe card sets...I'll check when I get home.

The Kids Cutters are almost as big as a piece of cheese or bread... They are not small like the Creative Cutters set. I'd be interested in more measuring cups. I am taking January off from my Kids in the Kitchen but ready to go full blown in February. I already have 15 reservations at least for them!!

What do you do for the Kids in the Kitchen? I teach my 3 year old how to cook- and everyone wonders how I do it- any material I may have missed that would be good for helping?

I am so unhappy the nylon knife isn't in th catalog- I sold at least 5 a show showing how my daughter could cut potatoes ande carrots all by herself!

Yes, pls tell me more about your Kids in the Kitchen. I am doing something called SousChefs@Play where children 3+ up cook dinner with moms. It's a dinner playdate since dads don't get home until after 8pm. Email me privately if you want. I am interested in more info on your protocol.

I've done a Kids in the Kitchen where we cooked various items. I had 24 total reservations - 12 in the am and 12 in the afternon. Crazy! But fun! PM me if you want more info.

In February, I'm doing a Pizza Taste Test for kids only. Also PM me if you want info.

Debbie, I sent you a PM.

Related to Question About Outlet!! Please Help!

1. What is the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Outlet is an online store where customers can find discounted and discontinued products from Pampered Chef. These products may have slight imperfections but are still fully functional and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

2. How often are new products added to the outlet?

New products are added to the outlet on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. However, availability may vary and popular items tend to sell out quickly.

3. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet items?

No, outlet items are already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

4. Are outlet items covered by the same warranty as regular products?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Yes, you can return or exchange outlet items within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that outlet items may have limited availability and may not be available for exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • pampchefsarah
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies