• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!

In summary, the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!" is a special opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to set up a booth at holiday events and showcase their products to potential customers. To sign up, reach out to your consultant or customer service team. Participating in this opportunity can bring in additional sales and exposure for your business, as well as provide a chance to connect with customers face-to-face. There is a small fee to participate, which covers the cost of the booth space and any necessary permits or licenses.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
so, I also have my own WAHM business that is sewing etc (knitting supplies, dyed yarn etc) that we were entering in a "craft" fair the first weekend in November.

So when my parter was on the phone with the lady, she asked about other vendors allowed, and the lady said only things like Pampered Chef etc etc.

So my partner asked if they had a PC person yet, and she said NO--that was the only one not done yet! And we could have that spot included in our original entry price.

So we have the application filled out and turned in. Just crossing fingers that no one else turns one in before us!

So now--I have to figure out what to do to make this a success! And how do you input orders from this??

When I do fairs I typically use it to get leads. Recruit and host leads. I offer a drawing using the drawing slips and call everyone who fills one out. Only one person wins the drawing, but anyone who books a show from those calls or at the fair wins a prize the day of their show.(I typically give the host something anyway for hosting.) I do take orders if someone wants to place one. I either have my laptop with me and enter it directly into Pampered Partner, or I just use the regular receipts. Good Luck!

I just found out that a fair I was set to do at the end of the month booked two PC people. I happened to meet the other PC person and were talking. They actually cashed both of our checks! The issue has yet to be resolved!

Hi there,Congratulations on securing a spot at the craft fair! It sounds like a great opportunity for your business. As for making it a success, here are a few suggestions:1. Prepare your inventory: Make sure you have enough products to display and sell at the fair. Consider creating some special items or limited edition pieces specifically for the event.2. Create an attractive display: People are drawn to visually appealing displays, so make sure yours stands out. Consider using props, signs, and other eye-catching elements to make your booth stand out.3. Offer special deals or promotions: People love a good deal, so consider offering a discount or special promotion for customers who make a purchase at the fair. This will also help attract more people to your booth.4. Have a way to collect orders: Since you will be selling handmade items, it's important to have a way to collect orders for products that may not be available at the fair. Consider setting up a tablet or laptop where customers can place orders and pay on the spot.5. Promote your participation: Spread the word about your participation in the craft fair through social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. This will help attract more potential customers to your booth.Overall, the key to success at a craft fair is to be prepared, have a visually appealing display, and offer great products and deals. Good luck!

What is the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!"?

The "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!" is a special opportunity for Pampered Chef consultants to set up a booth at holiday events and showcase our products to potential customers.

How do I sign up for the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!"?

To sign up for the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or contact our customer service team. They will provide you with all the necessary information and help you secure a spot at the event.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!"?

Participating in the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!" can bring in additional sales and exposure for your business. It also allows you to connect with potential customers face-to-face and showcase our products in a fun and festive setting.

What types of events can I set up a booth at during the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!"?

The "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!" is open to a variety of events, including holiday bazaars, craft fairs, and community festivals. Your consultant or customer service team can provide you with a list of approved events in your area.

Do I need to pay a fee to participate in the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!"?

Yes, there is a small fee to participate in the "Oh Wow, Booth Opportunity During Holidays!!". This fee covers the cost of the booth space and any necessary permits or licenses. Your consultant or customer service team can provide you with the exact fee amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bentleymommy
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
bentleymommy
  • pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ahammons